Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Old 02-21-2017, 02:08 PM   #326
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!

Thumbs down

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 02-25-2017, 11:41 AM   #327
IrezumiKiss

Thumbs down

Thanx = Bacigalupo

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 03-01-2017, 12:21 AM   #328
IrezumiKiss

Thumbs down

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 03-04-2017, 01:12 PM   #329
IrezumiKiss

Thumbs up

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 03-04-2017, 01:12 PM   #330
IrezumiKiss

Thumbs down

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 03-08-2017, 12:57 AM   #331
IrezumiKiss

Thumbs down

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 03-08-2017, 02:41 PM   #332
urguyscott
Really Experienced

Irezum you have some funny posts. Thanks for the laugh. Of course you know that none of the left wingers in Congress still have not read Obama Care and even with Obama having admitted that he lied to his own people in Congress you don't mind. Nor do you see anything wrong with Clinton and all the other members of Obama's staff who lied to Congress and committed illegal, corrupt, and incompetent behavior in office. Nor that Obama made deals with the Russians just before his last election about Europe and not interfering with the Russian Imperialist or that Clinton's deals with the Russians and her taking money from foreign governments while a member of Obama's staff. That Obama had drug dealers in the White House as guest and that he had deals and turn lose drug dealers and other harden criminals by the hundreds (don't worry Calif. has a corrupt Gov. and Lt. Gov who are mixed up with the criminal element just as much as Obama and Clinton so it isn't something unusual for leftist). Could go on with his dealing with dictators, his illegal use of the various agencies in the government using them as State Secret Police spying on American citizens or his care and love for terrorists and perverts (allowing them to go into girls restrooms and locker rooms and showers by just saying "I feel like a woman".) In other words you do not object to his and the Clinton's lack of respect for women, the law, the protection of this country and the mass killings in cities like Chicago because it is minorities being killed.

Life is a two way street. Two wrongs don't make a right. If one does something wrong and you protest against it (lawfully with out violence or stepping on other citizens rights to free speech and press) then you must accept the fact if your Leaders do something wrong they to must be held responsible. No one on here can say that Clinton didn't lie to Congress or the People. She is guilty as sin for the crimes she has committed. Blaming her friends in Russia for her failure to win the last election is like Custer blaming the Navy for his command losing their fight.

But keep us laughing with your funny items. None of which are true of course, but like any good cartoon as long as they make us laugh so much the better. It is kind of like watching Princess Nancy face slowly fall to her feet as her face life gives out. It's a shame, but it is funny. Or her and Walters give one of their great speeches in which they say Bush is still president and that we are selling bombs to Russia to bomb Korea. Funny yes, stupid yes, lies yes, sad yes, and this is why the left wing communists of the Democratic Party lost the election. And with keeping their failed leadership (Obama and Clinton are still calling the shots) it will men lost of more seats in the next election in Congress.

Keep up the funny things buddy.

Old 03-17-2017, 11:43 AM   #333
IrezumiKiss

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by urguyscott View Post
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Glad you admit this, but you're getting a bit ahead of yourself, this is only Agent Orange's first term!

And speaking of admitted wrongs...

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 03-25-2017, 01:48 AM   #334
IrezumiKiss

Thumbs up

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08