Because it will be my birthday ... again

Ha. I'm all about budgeting. Have no fear. ;)

fear is not something that comes to mind when it comes to you... longing, arousal, and a few other choice feelings, but never fear... And as for budgeting, my body is absolutely gratis para ti :cool:

It puts the lotion... And right - where have you been?? ;)

Hibernating through the brutal winter...but I'm guessing you wouldn't know anything about that, being the Cali girl that you are.

Do you remember me from when I used to pester your cohort xSleepingBeauty? Now it's your turn. :)

Oh sexy, I knew the question, but then again, pretty sure you knew my answer already also:devil:

By the way, is someone taking the shower pics or are you just using a camera or laptop or something? It doesn't matter, but I was just wondering. Excellent camera angles! I do believe the shower pics are a first, since I don't recall seeing any before. You continue to intrigue me. Now, what do I need to do to convince you to take similar pics facing away from the camera? I need a visual to go with your last audio recording…which, by the way, was one of the hottest things I have ever heard! Didn't mean to write a book, but you get me worked up!:)

Shower [pics have me saying wow!!! Damn those were hot. I'd trade my soul to actually get to shower with you. :D

OK, so my birthday isn’t today, but it’s close enough, and I’m carrying the old thread theme to my new one. :)

I'm here to have a good time, and I hope you enjoy! :heart::heart:

Oh and I can't think of 3 better pics to open your new thread with. I love "Red Nails" :devil:

You really are absolutely sweet perfection!

Aw, thanks!

Because you know me oh so well, you sexy thing...... And, as much as I love that picture, I love this one equally. I can't help imagining those sexy red nails clawing at MY ass .....

That one's pretty good, right? Ha. Thank you!

fear is not something that comes to mind when it comes to you... longing, arousal, and a few other choice feelings, but never fear... And as for budgeting, my body is absolutely gratis para ti

Lol. Noted. ;)

Hibernating through the brutal winter...but I'm guessing you wouldn't know anything about that, being the Cali girl that you are.

Do you remember me from when I used to pester your cohort xSleepingBeauty? Now it's your turn.

I don't remember! Welcome though. :)

Oh sexy, I knew the question, but then again, pretty sure you knew my answer already also

Lol. I know. ;)

By the way, is someone taking the shower pics or are you just using a camera or laptop or something? It doesn't matter, but I was just wondering. Excellent camera angles! I do believe the shower pics are a first, since I don't recall seeing any before. You continue to intrigue me. Now, what do I need to do to convince you to take similar pics facing away from the camera? I need a visual to go with your last audio recording…which, by the way, was one of the hottest things I have ever heard! Didn't mean to write a book, but you get me worked up!:)

Nope - one woman show over here. I am the only one who takes pics of this naked body. And I've taken a couple of sets of shower pics, but none with all the soapy lather.

Shower [pics have me saying wow!!! Damn those were hot. I'd trade my soul to actually get to shower with you. :D

Well now. ;)

If it is with you, Hell yeah!!!!

Ha. Right!

Sam,

I would love to help you wash that gorgeous body.
Have a great weekend, you have already started mine with a bang.

Excellent. ;)

Since you are the reason I'm so dirty, it seems appropriate that you help me clean up. Make some room and hand me the wash cloth.

Oh and I can't think of 3 better pics to open your new thread with. I love "Red Nails"

Thank you! That took some doing to decide on which to put there. Glad you like! ;)

Saturday preview of next set. Yay weekend!

16AedSg.jpg

I don't remember! Welcome though. :)

Thanks. And I must say, the fact that it'll be your birthday sometime in the future is a downright terrific reason to post erotic photos! It must be the best damn reason I've ever encountered for such a thing, now that I reflect on it. ;)

You are just like Baby Bear's porridge. Not too skinny...definitely not fat...just freakin' right! Oh, I love the crease between your upper thighs and lower abdomen. That is hot!!!

Last edited:
Back