The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was Frederick Pohl who once said "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." As far as eye surgery is concerned, I believe it! 20/20 in both eyes and I can even read the computer screen so I won't need mid-range glasses. Ama-freaking-zing!

I believe it was Frederick Pohl who once said "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." As far as eye surgery is concerned, I believe it! 20/20 in both eyes and I can even read the computer screen so I won't need mid-range glasses. Ama-freaking-zing!

Wonderful news, Bear.
Now please just take it steady and let it all settle down eh ? Please ?

That's just fan-damn-tastic, Bear!

My feet hurt. I walked to the mall and back in very inappropriate footwear.

Ok, I think I got my Christmas shopping done. Now I just have to wrap them. On a random note, we moved the cat bed under the Christmas tree, ironic because we have been trying to keep the cats from climbing up the tree. But I've been coming out at night to find the cat curled up under the lights. I'll try to snap a picture if I can, it's super cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vf8N6GpdM

Ok, I think I got my Christmas shopping done. Now I just have to wrap them. On a random note, we moved the cat bed under the Christmas tree, ironic because we have been trying to keep the cats from climbing up the tree. But I've been coming out at night to find the cat curled up under the lights. I'll try to snap a picture if I can, it's super cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vf8N6GpdM

HAHA, WTF! That's not the video I wanted to post.

Here we go, Merry Christmas everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGuoRGjCvmY

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone. I'm off for the holidays and I'm not sure I'll be able to post while I'm away. I hope you'll all be well.

Hugs and kisses,
Anna

There's got to be something decent down in the cellar . . .

2015073450_742d706709_b.jpg

It's all done. I finally got it all done. I can actually sit down and enjoy the holiday season now.

Whoo! Seahawks SPANKED the 49ers and made it into the playoffs! Best Christmas present ever.

Good for you. I started the season with the worst cast of the blues I can remember in ages. But with a little help from HM it started to lift. Then I had the second surgery and now it's all I can do to not burst out in giggles. What did I get for Christmas? Light!

Good for you. I started the season with the worst cast of the blues I can remember in ages. But with a little help from HM it started to lift. Then I had the second surgery and now it's all I can do to not burst out in giggles. What did I get for Christmas? Light!

Yay, you! Congrats.

I didn't have time to be depressed. I only had time to work on everything and sleep 4-5 hours a night. I'm going to have a second heart attack if I'm not careful. :rolleyes:

Glad that you're feeling better, Bear!

Yay, you! Congrats.

I didn't have time to be depressed. I only had time to work on everything and sleep 4-5 hours a night. I'm going to have a second heart attack if I'm not careful. :rolleyes:

I've only been sleeping about that much lately as well. Second heart attack?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back