Hi Indian Guys and Gals

hello , kinky

I hope so, too, kinky but i dont think indian fems are ready to take baby steps,
forget bold steps.LOL
I would love to be proved wrong, ofcourse.

BTW, I loved your stories. Those hindi words in those erotic stories are a real turnon!!!

I hope so, too, kinky but i dont think indian fems are ready to take baby steps,
forget bold steps.LOL
I would love to be proved wrong, ofcourse.

BTW, I loved your stories. Those hindi words in those erotic stories are a real turnon!!!
misterindia,
Well you may be right but I have been fortunate to get to know few hot Indian Females through Lit. But lot more is expected to happen by us, the Tharkis (Horny) Indian Men. LOL.

Thanks a lot for liking my stories and steamy Hindi Words. I need to finish few squeals, still unfinished.

Thanks Buddy...lets have more and more Indian Gals and Guys here by keeping the thread alive.

Hmmmm....seems there a lull....okay Gals and Guys....be active now and know each others...life is short...

see i told u !

hey, kinky why dont u introduce some mumbai gals to me. the ones i have added arent communicating much.

misterindia,

Sure, will try and ask them to be here. How about you telling females you know to be here...

sorry

i have no lady friends whom i could tell about Literotica and my wife doesnt
have to know about my kinks!!!

Hmmmm....yeah that is very common and same with me but fortunate to have few couple and female friends, lets see what can be done. Few responded after reading my stories and some are old friends.

To share my experience, I have tried to Contact many Indian/Desi Ladies on Literotica and to my surprise, only few have cared to respond. Others did not even acknowledge.

But that's how Indians/Desi are!!!

Any one with a different experience??

Hey Gals and Guys. Let us continue our quest to meet what we seek and dont let the thread get stale. I repeat: 45 Year Old highly erotic person, seeking intelligent, humorous, hotly nourishing erotic chat, explorations, sharing real experiences, fantasies and role plays with like mature, open minded ladies, who are at ease with their sexuality

Hey

Any indian who gets aroused thinking of Incest?.. I think that's the "in thing" these days :p

What would you like to say Kim?

-----------

36 male from Indian sub continent.

Professional, married, from London UK.

--------------

I'm more of a lurker..... but I do have stints where I stay on the site and then disappear depending on how busy life is and what takes my fancy on here lol

Definately a good idea and a big lack of desi females.....

Maybe I'm abit young?
Oh well ... Let's give this a shot!

Cheers ;)

I am an Indian writer

I am an Indian writer, writing about Indians having a sexy time! Do check out my stories if you like, and I am also open for chatting on google chat.

Desi guy for chat

Lovely idea to get some desis together...Am Sanjay 46 from Bangalore. Am always up for interesting chat experiences...who knows where it could lead.

hellos

Just a friendly neighbourhood indian boy-next-door dropping in to say greetings :)

lets make this thread interesting.

Indian guys and gals, lets make this thread interesting by writing about your
first sexual experience ( excluding masturbation ! )

This happened around 25 years back. Mine was when i had frotted a gal totally unknown to me in a crowded mumbai local train for maybe a total of 15 minutes.She kept quiet even though she was with a group.

Come on , everybody open up.

I wrote my Maid punishment stories based on reality, so that's my experience! running my own business, I am usually free to chat.

There are lots of stories by Indian writers and many Indians readers are visiting Literotica every day.

There are many Indians and others who want to know about each others, discuss common erotic interests, sexual desires, experiences and explore more.

So, lets try to get together.

Take Care,
iting
M

Hey kinky dreams u doing a nice job here keep it up.

HI,

Indian here. Still virgin. Nothing significant in sexual life. Danced with a girl who was wearing a short and vest in a water park while I was in my boxer shorts. Kept looking at her cleavage occasionally.

Back