πŸ‘« Men and Women who like conversation 3 πŸΏπŸ“ž

Sassy, great love to see. hmm ??? why you on lower step in pic? You could be student. Hope things are OK and safe, next door break in.

Some asshole tried to here, there are dozen asst-living homes ...well one has retired cop living in it... big gun and someone that knows how to use it. My place you go thru 2 doors to get inside and I have to buzz you thru or have code.

Big Hugs

old borg fred

ps:hard to write post with BS of 47... got my spelling as so bad... better now 45 minutes later
Yikes. That's too low. πŸ™
That guys 6'6. Lol crazy!
Sod the voice I think the beard might be the biggest giveaway.:D
Never stopped me before.

haha ok yeah the beard might do it. Well if you decide to do it make sure to take a picture. I always like pictures. 😁

Between us and them, we'll have about 16 cameras going up by next week. We're right across the street, so we'll have cameras facing each others house. Luckily we have a gate for our driveway. So we don't get people sitting in our driveway.

I understand that. πŸ€—

Lol I think I'd forgive you no matter how old you are. It's trying to be sunny today, so I'm kind of thinking of washing my car if its still warm when I get home.

Im so tired today though.

Was going to wash mine, but rain again... oh well, it is the Pacific NW...:rose:

Morning Sassy. It's more like spring time weather here, partly sunny and low 60's already headed towards the low 70's.

Crazy nite tonite. Have birthday parties at our house tomorrow with lots of people coming over. So a late nite getting as much done as we can then leave work early tomorrow to help get the rest set up and set out!

First things first: *hugs Sassy tightly* I am so glad you made it home.

Glad you started the 3rd version.

It sucks about your neighbor and I think your plan is sound. I am also envious because I want a hot tub. It's on the List. ;)

Well, time for me to get some sleep. Thank you for being you, Sassy. I appreciate you. :)

(Wow, I usually don't blab this much. ;) )

Morning Sassy. It's more like spring time weather here, partly sunny and low 60's already headed towards the low 70's.
It is back to rain today. :(
Crazy nite tonite. Have birthday parties at our house tomorrow with lots of people coming over. So a late nite getting as much done as we can then leave work early tomorrow to help get the rest set up and set out!
I think I'm still trying to catch up on rest after my almost week with my daughter and then coming home to babysitting. I have to go shopping today.
First things first: *hugs Sassy tightly* I am so glad you made it home.

Glad you started the 3rd version.

It sucks about your neighbor and I think your plan is sound. I am also envious because I want a hot tub. It's on the List. ;)

Well, time for me to get some sleep. Thank you for being you, Sassy. I appreciate you. :)

(Wow, I usually don't blab this much. ;) )
We got our security system yesterday. Most of it is already hooked up. So we have one camera facing the neighbors house now(across the street) With their permission of course.

Good morning Sassy, and glad to see V 3.0 is up and off to a great start. I'm glad you are back safe and sound. I know you miss the kiddo, but we miss you too. So when you coming to Texas to visit? ;)

Good morning Sassy, and glad to see V 3.0 is up and off to a great start. I'm glad you are back safe and sound. I know you miss the kiddo, but we miss you too. So when you coming to Texas to visit? ;)

haha cowboy butts and accents. :heart:

Damn and here I thought all men wanted to be ridden with spurs on. :(

I am doing well. How are you doing pretty lady?:rose:

I am well thanks. Its been so hot here lately. Went for a walk on the beach last evening which was wonderful. Hubs had a swim, still love seeing him getting out of the water with all his bulging muscles....yummy. ;):devil::heart:;)

I am well thanks. Its been so hot here lately. Went for a walk on the beach last evening which was wonderful. Hubs had a swim, still love seeing him getting out of the water with all his bulging muscles....yummy. ;):devil::heart:;)

That's always a bonus.Hopefully it always stays that way.:)

Not the heat of course.

That's always a bonus.Hopefully it always stays that way.:)

Not the heat of course.

We are still like a new couple...rabbits :devil::devil:. I love him. He has been hitting the gym since well before we met, cant see it changing....its been a long time, but I get the benefits ;);):heart::heart::devil::devil:

Hey Sassy,

Any leads on the burglary?

Is the security cam setup one of those direct to app deals?

We are still like a new couple...rabbits :devil::devil:. I love him. He has been hitting the gym since well before we met, cant see it changing....its been a long time, but I get the benefits ;):devil:
Damn!! Impressive!! :D
Hey Sassy,

Any leads on the burglary?

Is the security cam setup one of those direct to app deals?

No leads that I've heard of. Yes, husband already downloaded the app and had put a cam inside to test it. I had no idea where it was. So all day he kept telling me what I was doing. So fine. 2 can play that game. You wanna watch me. :D I'll give you something to watch... :devil::devil::devil:

Sadly I was facing the wrong way. :(

Hi Sassy. Those remote monitoring apps for security cameras are scary. The cameras have become so affordable there's not a reason not to have them.

And yes not knowing where they are pointing could be interesting. ;)

haha he showed me where it was when he got home. Of course he offered to put one in the bedroom, but I don't exactly like seeing myself on camera. Mirrors above the bed was bad enough. We had to take those down though as they blocked the light in the room (I really wanted to cry when we did that lol... not)

Chris has been working so much I have barely been able to talk to him, so talk about excited when I finally got a chance to talk to him tonight. It makes me so happy to hear his work stories, and hear him laugh. He's so bad with compliments though. I told him that he came up when I was at school with my daughter cause she was telling all her friends how smart he is and how he had helped her with her homework many times over the years. It was cute.

Now... I'm suddenly thinking of ice cream cones though........ :devil:

Licking his penis like you're licking an ice cream cone is a guy-pleaser for a reason: Not only does a regular rhythm help get him even more worked up, but it gives you a chance to get into a groove. "Creating a steady rhythm is what builds and sustains excitement,"

Back