God/god Emperor Carrot Head

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
God/god Emperor Carrot Head

(Soon to be declared) Immortal Caesar of American Right Wing Extremist Christians, fanatic Christians, pretend Christians, false Christians


The kingdom of America, and all of its citizens, are declared the personal property of Emperor Carrot Head.


Emperor Putin has Emperor Carrot Head's Family Jewels in a nutcracker.
 
I began, with watching the re-enactment of Rome's influence, on the death of the Christian Jesus the Christ- knowing that it was political conspiracy that led to his death.

A little detail is added to the picture-


By the month of August in the year 70, the fate of Jerusalem was a foregone conclusion.

READER: [Josephus, The War of the Jews] "Pouring into the alleys, sword in hand, they massacred indiscriminately all whom they met and burned the houses of all who had taken refuge within, running everyone through who fell in their way. They clogged the alleys with corpses and drowned the whole city in blood. The dead bodies of natives and aliens, of priests and laity, were mingled in a mass, and the blood of all manner of corpses formed pools in the courts of God."

Prof. MICHAEL WHITE: It's a pretty awful slaughter, and we have lots of evidence of it now, between the artifacts that one finds of the first revolt that are scattered throughout this layer of the archaeological record-- arrowheads, spears, other kinds of indications of pretty serious hand-to-hand combat in all parts of the city.

READER: [Josephus, The War of the Jews] "Towards evening they ceased the slaughter. But as night fell, the fire gained the mastery and the dawn broke in flames upon Jerusalem."

Prof. MICHAEL WHITE: One of the most recent and poignant examples of this comes from the archaeology, something called "the burnt house," which actually shows us one of the houses that apparently was burned during this. All of the furniture and the implements are here in place, with a layer of ash and residue of the burning still quite clear.

READER: [Josephus, The War of the Jews] "The Romans set the temple on fire. All that was left was the platform wall that once supported the symbol of the center of the nation of Israel."

NARRATOR: Roman troops sacked the temple and carried off the sacred symbols of Judaism.

Prof. MICHAEL WHITE: Jerusalem, the sacred city, the temple, the center of piety and identity, is gone.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/etc/script1.html

The domination of the known world, by Rome. The money, the resources, the organizational structure, the technology, dedicated to conquest.


All resources lead into, and out of Rome.

The past of Rome provides the mirror, that reflects the economic structure of 2018.

Which entity requires constant conquest, growth, and domination, in our world ?


Why do we have Donald John Trump, dominating America ? What is he, in the world? He is president, and inherits what is granted to him. But, who decided that he be nurtured and guided into position ?


The Koch brothers are behind the subversion of the voting American public. The United States of America was sold to corpocracy.

Theocracy aided and abetted.

A.L.E.C. was the agreement among operatives to enact the plan, and to subvert and transform.

It did not work out, how it was advertised. But, it did enable.


Christianity grew out of the Jewish community, and out of Rome's behemoth, dysfunctional organization.

It only took a Jewish man with access to money, influence, and connections, to float a subversion out of the reach of annihilation.

It was an idea, that mutated.

Christianity was not the only thing that ate Rome alive.

We human beings have recorded the end of Rome, and the end of the Holy Roman Empire.


The Holy Roman Empire looked to Charlemagne, King of the Franks, as its founder, who had been crowned Emperor of the Romans on Christmas Day in 800 by Pope Leo III. The Western Roman Empire was thus revived (Latin: renovatio Romanorum imperii) by transferring it to the Frankish king. This translatio imperii remained the basis for the Holy Roman Empire, at least in theory, until its demise in 1806.

The Empire formally went into dormancy on 6 August 1806 when the Holy Roman Emperor Francis II (from 1804, Emperor Francis I of Austria) abdicated, following a military defeat by the French under Napoleon (see Treaty of Pressburg). Napoleon reorganized much of the Empire into the Confederation of the Rhine, a French satellite. Francis' House of Habsburg-Lorraine survived the demise of the Empire, continuing to reign as Emperors of Austria and Kings of Hungary until the Habsburg empire's final dissolution in 1918 in the aftermath of World War I.


http://www.almanachdegotha.org/id131.html


A fine time to re-visit 1918, as this year, is 2018.

Francis II (German: Franz II., Erwählter Römischer Kaiser) (12 February 1768 – 2 March 1835) was the Holy Roman Emperor, ruling from 1792 until 6 August 1806, when he dissolved the Holy Roman Empire after the disastrous defeat of the Third Coalition by Napoleon at the Battle of Austerlitz. In 1804, he had founded the Austrian Empire and became Francis I (Franz I.), the first Emperor of Austria (Kaiser von Österreich), ruling from 1804 to 1835, so later he was named the one and only Doppelkaiser (double emperor) in history. For the two years between 1804 and 1806, Francis used the title and style by the grace of God elected Roman Emperor, ever Augustus, hereditary Emperor of Austria and he was called the Emperor of both Germany and Austria. He was also Apostolic King of Hungary and Bohemia as Francis I. He also served as the first president of the German Confederation following its establishment in 1815.

http://www.holyromanempireassociation.com/list-of-holy-roman-emperors.html

Titles of Francis II

After 1806 he used the titles: "We, Francis the First, by the grace of God, Emperor of Austria; King of Jerusalem,.."

The Holy Roman Empire couldn’t have a female ruler, not by the treaty that was signed with the empire of Charlemagne the Great. Here it says that a woman couldn’t inherit the throne in neither of the three kingdoms.

Napoleon Bonaparte ("I am Emperor!") and the last Holy Roman Emperor

With the loss of the left bank of the Rhine and the rise of the Napoleonic influence in German lands (as evinced by the German princes who came to welcome Napoleon on his imperial visit to Aachen in the autumn of 1804), Francis took the step of resigning as emperor of the Holy Roman Emperor (thus effectively killing it) and styling himself Francis I of Austria. Goaded by Napoleon's coronation as king of Italy, his wife Maria-Theresa's (and her party's) implacable hatred of the French Revolution and encouraged by Britain, Francis joined the Third Coalition in the late summer of 1805. But this mobilisation took place before the army was effectively ready. The defeats at Ulm and then Austerlitz lead to the humiliating treaty of Pressburg, and the creation of the Confederation of the Rhine put the final touches to the death of the empire and giving a Napoleonic imprint to German lands. In 1809, Francis attacked France again, hoping to take advantage of the conflict embroiling Napoleon in Spain. He was again defeated, and this time was forced to ally himself with Napoleon, ceding territory to the Empire, joining the Continental System, and wedding his daughter Marie-Louise to the Emperor. Francis essentially became a vassal of the Emperor of France.




The German Confederation, a loose association of Central European states was created by the Congress of Vienna in 1815 to organize the surviving states of the Holy Roman Empire. The federal diet met at Frankfurt under Austrian presidency (in fact the Habsburg Emperor was represented by an Austrian 'presidential envoy'). Within Austria, at the end of the Napoleonic wars Francis decided not to reinstate the Ancien Régime system but legitimised his rule by erecting a social conservative and finally reactionary system, as drafted by Metternich and established by the Holy Alliance founded in 1818. He followed the policies of his uncle Joseph II (known as Josephism) with its emphasis upon the role of the police, the censor and the repression of democratic tendencies.


oops link ?

King of Jerusalem

Spain king: Juan Carlos signs his abdication

18 June 2014



Juan Carlos, who has been king for 39 years, formally brought his reign to an end in the Hall of Columns at the 18th Century royal palace, the same room in which Gen Franco's body lay in state in November 1975.


When Felipe is proclaimed king on Thursday, he will swear "faithfully to fulfil his duties, to safeguard the constitution and the laws, to respect the rights of citizens and {Spain's] autonomous regions.


http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-27910104

King and Queen of Spain welcome President of Israel on a state visit


8TH NOVEMBER 2017

http://royalcentral.co.uk/europe/sp...me-president-of-israel-on-a-state-visit-91152


Their Majesties King Felipe and Queen Letizia of Spain welcomed the President of Israel Reuven Rivlin and his wife Nechama Rivlin on Monday, 6 November to the Royal Palace of Madrid on an official two-day state visit.

Upon their arrival at the Royal Palace of Madrid, both the Spanish and Israeli national anthems were played with a 21-gun salute following afterwards. The King and President then reviewed the battalion of the Royal Guard.

The group next moved to La Zarzuela Palace, the residence of Their Majesties and their daughters, where lunch was served. A meeting with both the Spanish and Israeli delegations alongside King Felipe and President Rivlin took place later in the afternoon.

http://royalcentral.co.uk/europe/sp...me-president-of-israel-on-a-state-visit-91152
 
Back
Top