Naughty and Intelligent is hot

You are adorable and I love your tatooes.

Is that wheel by any chance the one on Navy Pier?

You are adorable and I love your tatooes.

Is that wheel by any chance the one on Navy Pier?

Thank you Mr Bigbob, however that wheel is no where near Navy Pier, if you are referring to Illinois.

I am from the Philippines. Opposite side of the globe.

I find your sex map interesting Mr, specially the body modification land, but I personally think it should go adjacent to Sadomasochism. The Land of D/S is something I am eager to explore..

:cattail:

Last edited:
You're an intelligent person that shows interest in learning about others. It makes you someone who is fun to chat with. It makes it easy to converse with you because the conversation is not one sided there is a give and take.

Thank you Mr Gladiator.. and for being there on days I am broken and on the edge. I think I'd have more time chatting in the next days. I wish you well in your real life dealings.. Take care and talk to you soon :rose:

Thank you Mr Gladiator.. and for being there on days I am broken and on the edge. I think I'd have more time chatting in the next days. I wish you well in your real life dealings.. Take care and talk to you soon :rose:

Wish you are never again broken or on the edge .

Wish you are never again broken or on the edge .

Thank you Mr Lance.. I hope so too, but I understand things happen for a reason and we get broken one way or another, that these are stages of life we have to face and get through.. I appreciate your kindness and well wishes Mr Lance, thank you.

I am looking at the bright side of things now thus I posted that photo of "things are looking up," I feel exactly doing that.. well, trying to look at that perspective.. Last night a good friend here from Lit presented me with a poem from Kahlil Gibran, and I was caught in it's words and phrases.. it made me turn the pain and hurt into gratitude..

It's good to share it here :rose:

"People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.

When you figure out which one it is,
you will know what to do for each person.

When someone is in your life for a REASON,
it is usually to meet a need you have expressed.
They have come to assist you through a difficulty;
to provide you with guidance and support;
to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually.
They may seem like a godsend, and they are.
They are there for the reason you need them to be.

Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time,
this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.
Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away.
Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.
What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done.
The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON,
because your turn has come to share, grow or learn.
They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.
They may teach you something you have never done.
They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.
Believe it. It is real. But only for a season.

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons;
things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.
Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person,
and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.
It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant."

Last edited:
Thank you Mr Lance.. I hope so too, but I understand things happen for a reason and we get broken one way or another, that these are stages of life we have to face and get through.. I appreciate your kindness and well wishes Mr Lance, thank you.

I am looking at the bright side of things now thus I posted that photo of "things are looking up," I feel exactly doing that.. well, trying to look at that perspective.. Last night a good friend here from Lit presented me with a poem from Kahlil Gibran, and I was caught in it's words and phrases.. it made me turn the pain and hurt into gratitude..

Interesting

Hoping for brighter tomorrow’s for you!!! Wishing nothing but the best from this day forward! 🌹

It is always a pleasure to chat with you. Sometimes we all need the support. I do not see you as ever broken, though you may feel you are.

Message me anytime, you know I'll always respond.

For someone who trusted and patiently waited in agony, this might be the most wounding phrase one could ever hear and painfully live with:
“I cannot and will not be coming back to you.”

http://ibb.co/gVs2bn

wrong post

Very nice! Thanks for sharing. Good luck with your chats - you have lots of admirers.

new here and commented on the wrong post in error (sorry for my confusion - gorgeous girls do that to me); don't know how to delete a post...

Last edited:
I am an overworked virtual assistant 14hrs a day and a full time mom 24/7.
Too drained and caught in the busy work-world and haven’t found yet, again, that soul who holds the amazing ability to drag me into a world of a 10-min solace that feels eternity and whose tease can steal my attention out of my platter of tasks.

https://ibb.co/btfDnS
https://ibb.co/cBb8Mn
https://ibb.co/h8NtnS

Yet it’s always better not to expect and not to search for things that only the universe can conspire.

:cattail:

You are gorgeous - I love that chest tattoo (and upper back one too), makes me wonder about other tattoo's, etc you may have, hmmmm... ;) I hope to chat with you soon!
Thank you Mr Hue. Not all appreciates body tattoos and I respect their reasons why.
They are meaningful symbols/pieces to me and they are placed in my body parts with certain reasons.

I have 8 tattoo pieces etched in my skin. :devil: :rose:

Thank you Mr Hue. Not all appreciates body tattoos and I respect their reasons why.
They are meaningful symbols/pieces to me and they are placed in my body parts with certain reasons.

I love the body art and the more meaningful the better... sexy and outstanding artwork!

It's always interesting to see what people choose to adorn their bodies with.

So do you have more to show? :)

Back