icon_ghostie.gif

Happy to have found this...

attachment.php

Attachments

• D3C99F45-4117-4502-BDB8-D8AC31326D44.jpg
    D3C99F45-4117-4502-BDB8-D8AC31326D44.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I like quiet nights at home when my heathens are contentedly playing together and the house is clean. It's just nice to sit back and watch the river run, ya'know?

I like quiet nights at home when my heathens are contentedly playing together and the house is clean. It's just nice to sit back and watch the river run, ya'know?

You speak of a world that does not exist ;)

I'm with you there. It's even relatively quiet here which is a rare occurrence.

Agreed on the av.

I've been lazy today in between bouts of productiveness.

it's the time of year. semi productive days are our version of hibernation.

No time to hibernate,
pack, pack, pack it in,
Black walnuts, persimmon,
gather that shit; it's getting late.

I hate mornings where I stand in front of my closets looking at a near overflow of clothing, yet can't find a damn thing I want to wear.

This simply requires MORE COFFEE!

I hate mornings where I stand in front of my closets looking at a near overflow of clothing, yet can't find a damn thing I want to wear.

This simply requires MORE COFFEE!

First world problems. ;)

Granted I know the feeling sometimes. :D

First world problems. ;)

Granted I know the feeling sometimes. :D

It's sickening, isn't it? Sometimes I fantasize about donating almost all I own and buying one of those cute Tiny Houses and just escape the treadmill of accumulation.

My morning is going to require significantly more coffee if I'm going to accomplish anything today.

It's sickening, isn't it? Sometimes I fantasize about donating almost all I own and buying one of those cute Tiny Houses and just escape the treadmill of accumulation.

I think I'd do quite nicely in one of those mini houses unto myself.

My morning is going to require significantly more coffee if I'm going to accomplish anything today.

Which reminds me, it's a really good time for my cup of tea.

I think I'd do quite nicely in one of those mini houses unto myself.

Some of them are down right adorable, and so creative with their space saving. I have considered one for a cottage on some land my family has.

Coming home to my own space and shutting out the rest of the world = nirvana.

Even more nirvana-ier when you're bringing home some good Spanish food to chow down on. :D

Back