removing poems

butters

High on a Hill
that have been published here, not on the forum, on the submissions

i'm sure i knew how to do it with the old format, but with the new one i'm missing seeing how to remove/edit them. anyone point me in the right direction? xx

i'm sure i knew how to do it with the old format, but with the new one i'm missing seeing how to remove/edit them. anyone point me in the right direction? xx

Send a PM to Laurel, with a link to the poem, and ask her to take it down.

Alternatively, submit a blank page with exactly the same poem title, and a note in the "Notes" box (bottom of the submit page) again, asking for the poem to be taken down.

Might take a week or so - take downs get lower priority than vetting new material.

Send a PM to Laurel, with a link to the poem, and ask her to take it down.

Alternatively, submit a blank page with exactly the same poem title, and a note in the "Notes" box (bottom of the submit page) again, asking for the poem to be taken down.

Might take a week or so - take downs get lower priority than vetting new material.

i'm removing all my submissions. thankyou

If you look at the FAQ under Submissions, there is a note on removing submissions and a "contact us" link, which leads to a pm to Laurel. So I'd suggest you send Laurel a pm with links to the submissions you want removed. If you're taking them all down (and I hope not, but sometimes there are good reasons for that, too), you just need to send her a link to your page and tell her you want them all removed. :rose:

If you look at the FAQ under Submissions, there is a note on removing submissions and a "contact us" link, which leads to a pm to Laurel. So I'd suggest you send Laurel a pm with links to the submissions you want removed. If you're taking them all down (and I hope not, but sometimes there are good reasons for that, too), you just need to send her a link to your page and tell her you want them all removed. :rose:

thanks, Angie, i've sent her a pm :) :rose:

why don't you go continue to sully the general board with your lies and rule-breaking? you know, the kind of stuff that got you the admin message 'threats of physical violence are a cause for permanent banning' and yet you are being allowed to continue to post your filth.

that should take care of all my subs, and i've stored them away.

i don't plan on removing posts from this board, or leaving here, but i'm bored and disillusioned with the GB. it's gone downhill sharply. not the first to feel this way, i know, and surely won't be the last.

that should take care of all my subs, and i've stored them away.

i don't plan on removing posts from this board, or leaving here, but i'm bored and disillusioned with the GB. it's gone downhill sharply. not the first to feel this way, i know, and surely won't be the last.

:eek:...but....but whyyyy??? The idiots on the GB aren't intelligent enough for poetry (with a few exceptions). Why let that place make you take such a drastic decision?

:eek:...but....but whyyyy??? The idiots on the GB aren't intelligent enough for poetry (with a few exceptions). Why let that place make you take such a drastic decision?
that's the problem, too many of the good people there have left, too many trolls have received final warning and beyond, yet still post happily, leading to even more decent people to leave. it's now become 80% troll to 20% (if that) of the non-trolls, and it's just not worthwhile being there anymore.

change can be good :)

maybe it'll inspire some new writing, who knows.... for now, anything new will go up in here on the board.

:rose:

Back