a woman’s ORGASM on her man’s cock

I have climaxed will riding my fella's dick.

Can you tell us a bit more? Were you on top facing him? Did you feel comfortable with him, someone you had been dating a while? Do you remember what triggered your climax? How long were you doing it before you came? Did you do any grinding against his crotch? Did he cum with you? Was the orgasm different in how it felt from other orgasms where your clit was stimulated?

ES

Maybe I am somewhat unique/fortunate in that I most always climax with my husband inside me and very frequently we climax together. I have never struggled to achieve orgasm and hubby is both a skilled and patient lover. I believe we have perfected the art of "timing"! :heart::heart:

... But I will mention this to add to the discussion and I feel this is a big part of sex we all forget about, the mind. I know of past gfs and women on lit here that say the guy getting extra hard just before orgasm turns them on enough to orgasm themselves. In other cases it is the feeling of cum spurting inside that sets them off, I feel in each instance it is the mind that is so turned on, that is what causes the orgasm. And getting the mind turned on, starts way back hours before in foreplay both physical and verbal in my opinion. ...

I really value all your insights, pal! Not only what I'm quoting here. It's the stories of how two people come to an appreciation of each other which allows a maximising of their pleasure, which are really helpful to read too.

I have climaxed will riding my fella's dick.

Maybe I am somewhat unique/fortunate in that I most always climax with my husband inside me and very frequently we climax together. I have never struggled to achieve orgasm and hubby is both a skilled and patient lover. I believe we have perfected the art of "timing"! :heart::heart:

Laura, Flower, if either of you are willing to set out more fully the how and the why and the which way of this, That would be grand. There are women reading this thread who have chosen not to post, so you would be writing to them as well as to the guys who are in the banter. :rose::rose:

Couple of days back I asked my good woman to set out in fine detail what she feels is going on when she has a really profound orgasm. Here's the beginning of what she has to say and we'll talk some more soon:

A long period of 'build' to intercourse, like several hours of delightful time together and /or sensual and romantic foreplay including lots of kissing, is a really effective stage setter; and yet: the 'rush' of being swept up into an urgent need to go at it with each other which happens all of a sudden, can, less often, have the same effect.

Often, the moment she knows that she is going to have a profound orgasm is the moment I set off a sensation inside her vagina with my fingers during our play just before I penetrate her; in fact it's that sensation which prompts her to say 'come into me'. I pressed her about exactly where in her vagina and she feels its 1.5, 2 inches inside. That makes me wonder if it's when I'm putting some pressure on the 'inside' of her clitoris when I do this.

For my own part I must add here: I have had to learn a lot about avoiding over-stimulation with my fingers which sets off an unhelpful sensitivity for her there. When I have done that, the likelihood of her orgasming later is much reduced.

Gotta go so I'll post this as it is ...

Simon

Often, the moment she knows that she is going to have a profound orgasm is the moment I set off a sensation inside her vagina with my fingers during our play just before I penetrate her; in fact it's that sensation which prompts her to say 'come into me'. I pressed her about exactly where in her vagina and she feels its 1.5, 2 inches inside. That makes me wonder if it's when I'm putting some pressure on the 'inside' of her clitoris when I do this.

For my own part I must add here: I have had to learn a lot about avoiding over-stimulation with my fingers which sets off an unhelpful sensitivity for her there. When I have done that, the likelihood of her orgasming later is much reduced.

Simon

Thanks for sharing this. So you play with your wife's pussy before penetration with your dick? I have given my gf oral just prior, but not prolonged finger play inside her. That sounds great.

It sounds like you are touching her G spot. That is typically about 2 inches inside under where her clit sits. Please give more details when you get the chance.

ES

Hi everybody

In first, I would say that I'm a French man, and my english is far from perfect - sorry for this - and I might misunderstand you, because of my lack of vocabulary, and that I seldom express myself in English .... :(

But I'll do my best to share my experience with you ....

I am 55, and my wife is 10 years older than me.

This thread is about so much more than technique, so much more than the minutes before and during a woman’s total bliss on her man’s cock.

Yet it’s a discussion about getting to that situation:
a man and a woman coupled penis-in-vagina,
and she is experiencing a climax which began within her
and is radiating to every part of her being
and it’s fantastic for her and for him.

Orgasms can be fabulous however they happen: oral, hand, clitoral stimulation, vibrators – but there is a kind of ‘holy grail’ in all this: a woman’s orgasm on a man’s cock while all that is going on at that moment is the pair of them are fucking like crazy. The joy builds intensely and explodes unforgettably.

Well, in my sexual life, I have experimented 3 major types of women :

- Those who don't have - or better who never had - a vaginal orgasm

- Those who have rarely a vaginal orgasm - like my wife

- Those who always have a vaginal orgasm - like my mistress .... :eek:

So, have your say:
about context, relationship and attitudes;
about foreplay and technique which may be helpful;
about the time it might take;
about the things a man needs to understand or learn or master;
about a woman allowing her own release;
about the difference age can make, for the woman and for the man.

It is said that about 30% of the women have experimented a vaginal orgasm, even if most of the others, who are most clitoridal, have a great pleasure in the feeling of having a cock inside her intimity ....
My poor experience tells me about the same percent ....

I am not a "serial fucker" and I have had in my sexual life about 15 partners, I mean more than a "one night shot', and most of them were clitoridal.

It is quite easy for me to give a clitoridal orgasm, either by the help of my tongue or my fingers, because I am very sensitive to the reactions of a woman who wants to have pleasure, and it takes only a few minutes for me to give to my wife a great clitoridal orgasm, but I rarely give her a vaginal orgasm, because she is not really interested in being penetrated, it sometimes hurts if I go too far or too fast, and it's not easy for a man to control himself while reaching his own orgasm .... :rolleyes:

Most of the GF I have had, found the penetration as an interesting and pleasuring thing, but not an orgasmic thing, if you see what I mean ....

The onely one who really loves, needs to be penetrated is my present mistress, but I'll come back about her later, because it will take a full chapter .... ;)

I found more women interested in being penetrated and experimenting an orgasm that way in swinger clubs, and I presume that the act of penetration is more exciting for them, maybe because of the context, or because they need the stimulation of several partners, that allows this kind of place, or maybe too, the fact of beeing watched by her husband and even by other poeple ....

In fact, most of the partners I have had, haven't had often vaginal orgasms, weren't against this idea, but didn't find it very important for their sexual life, and so, it wasn't a "Holly Grail" for them, but my mistress ....

I met my mistress 28 month ago in a swinger club. :rolleyes:

She was single since 8 month, and not interested at all by swinging .... She was used to go there since a few month because a friend of her was barmaid there, and she could freely access to sauna, hammam, pool, and so on, and all that was good for her asthma ....

I approached her in the pool slowly and gently, and for once, she didn't reject me, what she usually did with any man ....

We immediately have had a good feeling together, and one hour later found us to have sex together, she loved it, mee too, and we decided to meet us again, at least once or twice.

During the 3 following weeks or so, we met again about twice a week, and during this time, she never experimented any orgasm, neither clitoridal, nor vaginal, but she had a lot of pleasure while making love ....

But fortunately, we were talking about sex really freely, and she admitted that she never had an orgasm while having sex with a guy, but once, and she didn't know how it happened, and was unable to reproduce it.

She told me too that even alone while masturbating, she had a lot of difficulties to have an orgasm, and she often didn't manage to reach it ....

So, it was a kind of challenge for me ..... :D

And another thing : we falled in love together and she could let go her mind ....

So, once we were making love, she started to guide me while I was down under with my mouth - a thing that I was told many time that I do it very well :D - and she experimented a really powerful clitoridal orgasm, the first of her life given by a man .... But during the intercourse, she felt a great pleasure, but no vaginal orgasm.

We made love again later the same day, and the same happened : She had a clitoridal orgasm, and vas close to have a vaginal one ,but onely close to ....

To be short, now, she is multi orgasmic, either clitoridal and vaginal, and sometimes, she squirts of pleasure ....

So, in conclusion, what happened :

- A very good feeling, and later a great love

- A good listening from my side of her wishes, and no shame nor shyness from her side to say me what she would like me to do, or better what to do and when .... Useless to say that now, no need to guide me as I know her on the tip of my fingers - and tongue too ;) -

- And from her side, a great letting go, because she fully trusts and loves me

Many thanks to all who took the time to read me, and on my side, I am happy to share this wonderfull adventure with you.

I have very few free time in my life, but I can share more details of my experience on request

Hope this will help some of you

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi everybody

In first, I would say that I'm a French man, and my english is far from perfect - sorry for this - and I might misunderstand you, because of my lack of vocabulary, and that I seldom express myself in English .... :(

But I'll do my best to share my experience with you ....

Hope this will help some of you. Cheers

Merci beaucoup, mon ami! Tres interesant!

Thank you for telling us. I find it really interesting that your mistress did not know that she had the capacity for this pleasure until so recently. How many women, I wonder, have the potential for vaginal orgasm, but have yet to experience it!

Simon

I would like to contribute one tidbit ... an old lady friend of mine and I used to be intimate not infrequently with her on her tummy, me on top of her sliding into her center from behind. Not her bottom, mind you, but her center. Whilst we were together like that I would slide my hand under her at her hips and reach her clit and love it with my fingers, taking my own sweet time about it. More often than not she would climax before me, but I would also usually follow closely behind because it felt so wonderful to feel her movements and contractions on me. This may well not work for everyone, of course, but it worked pretty well for us. Just offering a thought and something to try for those who feel it's very important for the lady to climax whilst the her fella is in her.
:rose:

So, in conclusion, what happened :

- A very good feeling, and later a great love

- A good listening from my side of her wishes, and no shame nor shyness from her side to say me what she would like me to do, or better what to do and when .... Useless to say that now, no need to guide me as I know her on the tip of my fingers - and tongue too ;) -

- And from her side, a great letting go, because she fully trusts and loves me

this is lovely.:rose:

Hi all,

In first, I would thank Simon and Wild_Honey_66 for their kind words - many thanks Simon for your French words - and quietlylooking for his (her?) interesting link.

I have no time to answer properly now, but be sure that I'll come back to comment what you all said and complete what I wrote previously, I hope this week end ....

I have plenty to say .... ;)

Have a nice day

Cheers

I climax fairly easily if my mind and body are engaged. Clitoral orfasms are amazing and all but I always feel unfinished; insatiable when actually, it's because I want to feel the weight of a man on me and his cock deep inside. Missionary position works well for this and is my preferred position unless I'm feeling sexy/dirty and want it from behind.

I have fairly strong pelvic muscles that clench and kinda push a man back out, until he knows this is what happens and accommodates. Spent quite some time trying not to do that in beginning of relationship so could have sex that wasn't interrupted by my pushing him out. But in a way, it taught us both new things, like using it to prolong sex and also that if I can't clench around him, I don't orgasm as well. I mean it all happens but I don't get that deep feeling where you feel empty from tension being released.

I think he's learnt to enjoy the massage and not be scared of being crushed or something. I once brought a guy to climax just clenching and relaxing my pelvic floor. I'm quite proud of that ;)

For me context has never mattered much. Timing to climax together is easier when you know the signs of your partner obviously, so in that case if I'm behind or trying to catch up from last orgasm I stimulate other areas or use pelvic floor to slow him down.

i find it harder to climax on top because I'm so self conscious so wouldn't recommend that position but any other is good.

On a psychological note, I feel so much more connected when we do this. We mutually masturbate and lots of other thing but the best feeling in the world is slowing down near point of orgasm so you can breathe well enough to kiss. Then as you're kissing the orgasm finally arrives.

It doesn't happen often because realistically, I want to be able to take deep breaths and moan but I guess in a way that makes that moment more special. Feel more loved and loving..brings the butterflies back from first meeting :)

... I once brought a guy to climax just clenching and relaxing my pelvic floor. I'm quite proud of that ;) ...

Proud? From this post on you have a queue of guys for you gal!

But - *calm down, boy* - thank you so much for both your posts. That detail is grand for the thread theme. :rose::rose:

On a psychological note, I feel so much more connected when we do this. We mutually masturbate and lots of other thing but the best feeling in the world is slowing down near point of orgasm so you can breathe well enough to kiss. Then as you're kissing the orgasm finally arrives.

It doesn't happen often because realistically, I want to be able to take deep breaths and moan but I guess in a way that makes that moment more special. Feel more loved and loving..brings the butterflies back from first meeting :)

I can relate to this very much. Another example is when I have stayed with my hubby at my sisters place. The walls are paper thin. We have had some incredibly intense orgasms by having deep slow intercourse and having to remain very quiet. If anyone can remember those Hysterical Literature films where the women, try as they might to control their climax, only succeed in intensifying it, I have experienced spectacular orgasms by trying to do the same. It seems that having to contain the normal vocal outlet for orgasmic bliss actually intensifies the physical impact. Wonderfully so! :heart:

^^^^^ "By contrast, women's orgasms in intercourse are highly variable and are under little selective pressure as they are not a reproductive necessity."

We got ripped off!!! :mad:

God/higher power is a dude! :cool:

"Particularly intriguing is the notion that orgasm solely from sexual intercourse seems most likely to occur in women who may have been exposed to the lowest levels of prenatal androgens. Exposure to higher levels of androgens does not preclude orgasm, but may result in easier orgasm from direct stimulation of the clitoral shaft or glans, than from stimulation of the vagina or internal clitoral structures in close proximity to the vaginal walls. "

And if you are a female with have a male twin... maybe not so good for certain things, anyway.

"Particularly intriguing is the notion that orgasm solely from sexual intercourse seems most likely to occur in women who may have been exposed to the lowest levels of prenatal androgens. Exposure to higher levels of androgens does not preclude orgasm, but may result in easier orgasm from direct stimulation of the clitoral shaft or glans, than from stimulation of the vagina or internal clitoral structures in close proximity to the vaginal walls. "

And if you are a female with have a male twin... maybe not so good for certain things, anyway.

I found that interesting.

I do find it true what Freud had to say in that it gets easier as I get older. Whether it be from experience or maturity, who knows?

Tantra

This sounds similar to a Tantra technique I learned years ago. I forgot about it until I read this above.

The position: What worked great for me was me sitting and she sat on my lap with me inside her, face to face, her legs wrapped around my waist. I imagine the missionary position or other positions where the partners can be face to face would work.

Foreplay: Of course prior to all of this you engage in extensive and prolonged foreplay.

The actions: Once you are in the position above your actions are to control your breathing so you both breath in and out at the same time. (I heard alternative breathing works too, you breathe in, she breathes out.)

No thrusting, or moving, the only actions allowed are breathing together and looking into each others eyes.

The Result: The breathing makes our chests move up and down together which results in some movement or thrusts of the man's dick inside her pussy. In my case we started breathing together slowly, then faster, and faster until we both had an wonderful orgasm together. It was very intimate, lots of holding and kissing after.

ES

I climax fairly easily if my mind and body are engaged. Clitoral orfasms are amazing and all but I always feel unfinished; insatiable when actually, it's because I want to feel the weight of a man on me and his cock deep inside. Missionary position works well for this and is my preferred position unless I'm feeling sexy/dirty and want it from behind.

I have fairly strong pelvic muscles that clench and kinda push a man back out, until he knows this is what happens and accommodates. Spent quite some time trying not to do that in beginning of relationship so could have sex that wasn't interrupted by my pushing him out. But in a way, it taught us both new things, like using it to prolong sex and also that if I can't clench around him, I don't orgasm as well. I mean it all happens but I don't get that deep feeling where you feel empty from tension being released.

I think he's learnt to enjoy the massage and not be scared of being crushed or something. I once brought a guy to climax just clenching and relaxing my pelvic floor. I'm quite proud of that ;)

For me context has never mattered much. Timing to climax together is easier when you know the signs of your partner obviously, so in that case if I'm behind or trying to catch up from last orgasm I stimulate other areas or use pelvic floor to slow him down.

i find it harder to climax on top because I'm so self conscious so wouldn't recommend that position but any other is good.

I have run into the "pushing out" problem before too. I learned to be deep inside her when she was about to push out. Being older sometimes I am not as hard as I used to be during the act, during those times I would grab the base of my dick firmly to hold myself from being pushed out.

As far as being brought to climax from a clenching pussy, it happened to me many years ago with a Korean gf. She could cum very easily so on that day we did a lot of edging. When I finally entered her so she could enjoy her first orgasm, I was shocked at what happened.

Her whole body went into a major spasm squeezing tight like a fist. Her pussy clamped down hard on my dick and I felt sperm cumming out of my dick before my orgasm hit! Then my orgasm hit and it was very intense. I felt like I was caught in a milking machine left on high.

ES

about a woman allowing her own release;

Please! Just as much as it pleases us to cum in their throat, on their face and breasts, . . . it is just as fantastic to see, feel, smell, taste and hear her orgasm no matter what way it happens.

Opposite of ripped off we get the easy inumerable

Multiple orgasms ,aftershocks rainbow selection of orgasm,g spot squirting,cunnilingus cumming and the electromagnetic examples of physics theory shown in our bodies a male inside my female creates that circuit of energy the God wallis what physics calls it all it nirvana 2 become expotionally more and omerge into one spiraling energy being.
Jungian why do we always scream.moan oh god oh my god because just maybe we are reaching,touching being with god/goddess/ all that is/ the Christ light/ whatever you may call this inexplicable,dramatically energy magnetics and light.
8 years of anthropology... Every culture had people who know that sex was all of these a connection body mind soul cellular level connecting the mind communicate with electromagnetic signal maybe the signals are on the same frequency that our bodies talk to the universe and receives from the universe open up go insane get crazy that's what the shamans all did to"walk with the Gods. Organized religion has it exactly backwards sex is not dirty or profane but perhaps the most sacred closest thing to communion with "God"

Last edited:
Back