What's Crossing Your Mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need endorphins. I need to sweat, get my heart rate up and make my muscles ache. That’s it. I’m working out tonight.

I just feel sleepy as fuck. Like my body wants to hibernate. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this?

Need a motivator? I am going to workout tonight as well!

Awesome! I haven’t worked out in a while, and I’m started to get excited about it. Except that I forgot about the game tonight so I may have to start tomorrow.

I just feel sleepy as fuck. Like my body wants to hibernate. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this?

*raises hand* Right here. I need to snap out of it. I’ve overslept four days in the last week.

If you watch Saw backwards, it’s a truly amazing and touching movie about a man giving disabled people countless limbs

How can you dance to the "Tootsie Roll" without actually doing the "Tootsie Roll"? :confused:

About last night's dream of going down on a petite blonde. Not usually my type but I'll have to admit, I didn't mind :devil:

I have one pair of Sperry boat shoes and adore them like no other. I’ve had them for a good while now, broke in and the perfect fit.
Absolutely perfect. No way am I ever getting rid of them.

I did it! YES! I’m the queen of the world!
hailee-steinfeld-dance-friday.gif

How bad will the roads be when I decide to get my ass out to run errands. it's been snowing for a couple of days here.

I’m secretly hoping my kids’ teams lose their games today so their seasons will be over and I can actually get my Saturdays back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back