best way to start getting clit sensation

Dismalgirl

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 2, 2017
Posts
128
sometimes I don't want to hang out watching porn or reading to get myself hot for a quick masturbation session. Any intriguing ideas on getting the nerves in the clit started going that's new and different?
 
Ben Wa balls. The LeLo company makes some interesting ones.
 
You might try slipping your finger inside and rubbing the opening of your pee hole. I have found that most women get quite turned on by this.
 
Don’t know if you’ve got a nipple-to-clit nerve connection or not, but I would most definitely start in on them and find out.
 
sometimes I don't want to hang out watching porn or reading to get myself hot for a quick masturbation session. Any intriguing ideas on getting the nerves in the clit started going that's new and different?

The first thing my wife did was grab her vibrator. Once the vibrations hit your clit, you'll be well on your way to a wonderful orgasm. :D
 
sometimes I don't want to hang out watching porn or reading to get myself hot for a quick masturbation session. Any intriguing ideas on getting the nerves in the clit started going that's new and different?
So, have you made any successful discoveries with this? I'm always open to new ways to initiate pleasure for a woman.
 
Maybe I am more easily orgasmic than some but all I have to do is think erotic thoughts and I can not only get aroused but have an orgasm. Quite often when I try to write an erotic story, I have to stop writing because I get too aroused.

I also know a guy who can give me an instant orgasm with the sound of his voice on the phone. He doesn't even talk dirty or anything like that. It's just the way his voice resonates or something. All he has to do is say two words to me and I can feel an orgasm shivering through me. Thankfully his voice doesn't do this to me in person or I'd have a lot of explaining to do! But I have learned to try to call him rather than text him.

Other things that work for me are: Dancing. And no I don't even need a partner but if I do have one and he appeals to me, so much the better.

Touching my own skin. It can be as simple as a quick massage or even stroking the skin on my arm or leg.

Wearing lingerie either by itself or under my clothing. Or even a silky garment with nothing underneath. I have some caftans that are perfect for this.

Sucking on something. Could be a piece of hard candy that I roll around and around on my tongue. A candy cane or stick. A bottle with a sports top. Or a chug. I currently have a chug bottle full of flavored water and ice. Starts getting good the closer I get to the bottom. Then I can let the ice sort of roll around on my tongue and suck it out. Or if I have nothing else, sometimes I'll suck on my finger. I know it sounds weird but I have caught myself doing this a few times. I tend to use the back of my pointer finger where the knuckle is. I put it to my lips and begin sucking.

Squeezing my pussy like I am doing Kegel exercises. I just found myself doing this as I typed.

Stroking things. Again, this sounds a bit weird. Not everything works for me but things that are kind of like hard, slick surfaces work well for me. My keyboard pullout, the computer mouse, a table top, a polished rock, etc.

Sunshine. Just being out in the sunshine on a warm or hot day is enough to get me aroused.

Now these are all things that I do or can do without directly touching myself or touching my crotch to anything. And I'm sure they're not the only things because I seem to be aroused more often than not.

I think perhaps for me, spending countless hours examining myself and masturbating have helped. When I was younger, I used to position myself so I could see my crotch in a mirror and then worked myself over with a variety of toys or even my fingers. I found it fascinating to see how my lips and clit would swell and how red and wet I could get. I no longer do this. No need. But doing this was very arousing and then as I brought myself to orgasm, I found that I just craved more and more of them. Sometimes I'd set aside the entire day or weekend and do little but bring myself to orgasm time and again. In this way I learned what sorts of things felt good to me and I also varied the pace and the way I came to orgasm.

I still like to experiment with a variety of things. I recently bought a clit sucking vibrator and while it was mildly arousing to me, I found that it just wasn't nearly as exciting as online reviews had led me to believe. Then one night, I tried it inside a tight pair of panties. That wasn't working so well either as it kept shifting around. But... In moving it around in that confined space, I learned that if I sort of stroked it up and down instead of keeping it right over my clit, it was insanely arousing! I still need to work on that. Still not quite enough to bring me to orgasm.

I also like to try to keep toys inside me as I walk around the house. This seems to be easier said than done. They tend to either slip out, even with tight panties, or due to very strong muscles, will get sucked up against my cervix where they just aren't very arousing. But the other night, I put a glass dildo inside me and tried to just sit there on it, not moving. It was arousing of course and I seriously wanted to rock back and forth on it but I managed to restrain myself for about a half an hour. And by the end of that half an hour I just *had* to have release!

Lubrication can help too. Last night I was using that same dildo and I kept dipping it into coconut oil before inserting it. It's a bit chilly in here so the oil was solid but once inserted, it instantly melted and felt sooo good! I used a lot of it and today I can still feel some in me so that's arousing too.

You might also consider going bare down there if you haven't already. I find it highly arousing to have no hair. But... I hate shaving that area as it gets insanely itchy. Alas, the really good depilatory that I used to use is no longer being made. I will try other depilatories now and then but I have to be super careful with the timing and make sure to keep on rinsing for a good 5 minutes or so longer than I think I should. If not, I can get a rash. Failing that, trimming the hair short and using conditioner on it also works. Use a mirror and a comb. place the comb against your skin and cut against the comb. That way you won't accidentally cut yourself.
 
Not really new or different....

Not sure if it’s available world wide but just thought I’d mention the We Tango vibe, it’s a smallish clit bullet but my god it’s strong (and fucking amazing) so gets my vote every time.:kiss:
 
A lady of my acquaintance found great help from a device that applied suction to the clit.
 
A vibrator should do what you want. Or as someone suggested a clit pump or even an entire pussy pump.
 
This may sound odd, but for me: pseudoephedrine plus caffeine

It does sound odd, but it's a big world.

I think that it depends largely on dismantling any mental blocks that prevent you from tuning in to your clit. What worked for me was cannabis ... getting high and then masturbating. It wasn't the immediate cure that you seem to be looking for, in the sense that it didn't immediately cause the barriers to drop, but after a few experiences, I found myself able to move more easily into that groove, even when I wasn't high.

Another thing that's just being talked about now is the use of psychoactive drugs like psilocybin or LSD in low doses. It's still experimental, and also still illegal in most places, but it's worth acquainting yourself with the literature on the subject. If you're interested in it, I can give you no better advice than what somebody gave me long ago ... do it with someone with experience with it, and whom you trust.
 
Meeting a new woman _ Thanks

Tomorrow I'm meeting a woman for the first time.
I gather to tease her proper I should instruct her to wear something silky, take her dancing, have her suck on some candy, caress her nipples, let me suck on her clit and if at all possible get her high. Sounds like a plan :)
DJ

I think those approaches are in my Slow Dancing with a Southern Gentleman thread.
 
This may sound odd, but for me: pseudoephedrine plus caffeine

Not odd at all! I’m pretty sure the phenomenon has to come up a lot in bodybuilder forums, the arousal effects of ECA/ “stacking.” And yeah, from my experience, too, it totally works until you desensitize to the pseudoephedrine. Add a good heavy lifting circuit, too, and you’re highly stimulated and burning fat simultaneously lol.
 
Back
Top