CMNF club

DMBFFF

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 27, 2017
Posts
3,370
This is my second thread ever on Literotica (at least a thread I created).
:D

While I most likely have thought about a CMNF club, I was particularly inspired by the Liberation of Kate series.


There are some differences between that author's story and the one I'm working on, though. Among them:
  1. Hers is an island; mine is on a large area of land where the country starts to turn into wilderness.
  2. Hers is tropical; mine might be tropical—though there is a big multi-hectare greenhouse if it's north (or south) of 45°.
  3. In hers, the women are slaves (though implicitly just playing slaves) and often in bondage; in mine, though BDSM is an option tried by many women there, it's regularly practiced only by a minority—say 15% to 30%.
  4. Due to club rules mine is even more disporportionately female: over 65% in the overall area, over 87.5% in the main area.
  5. While one can live in her island for years (apparantly there are some who are native to the island), in my club, if one wants to be there a few days—maybe longer, there are common showers and sleeping areas with bunks—for members as well as guests.
The women not only have to be naked, but in most of the club, more so than in her island. As I'm a foot fetishist, nudity includes being barefoot: though they can wear anklets, cuffs, barefoot sandals, and in some cases, maybe, just maybe, flip-flops.

There are a few other areas next to this main area, areas that are decently sized but still relatively smaller, where women can either be (1) shod—for the high heel fans; or, say, ladies who like brisk hikes and want to wear a decent pair of socks and hiking boots; (2) covered with tattoos and bodypaint; and, (3) where less than 5% of women can wear clothes: the exceptions in all three being non-inclusive.

I'm also thinking of even smaller areas next to the main area, though still part of the club grounds—less than 1%—where it's clothing-optional, where women just have to be barefoot, and even a CFNM area.

I'm placing membership at least [US equivalent $250 000/yr], but guests get in for far less. Most of the guests are women. Many of them are in the sex industry—paid just to be there—though more money can get someone more services: though the club is pretty strict about disease status.

Most of the time, there are at least 1500 people in the main area.

In this club, sex is generally restricted to certain relatively smaller areas within the main area, but in much of the main area men are allowed to grope, fondle, and masturbate consenting women: and some employ colour signalling; and all men can gawk and stare at, and make sexual comments about and to any of the women, provided they aren't insulting. The environment is safe.

Men might fondle, grope, ass-grab-and/or-smack, perhaps masturbate, women (again the consenting ones) as a form of greeting: it might be part of the club culture.

Outside the sex areas, showers, or washrooms, men can't expose themselves; nor outside the sex areas, masturbate—not even through their clothes.

Due to certain rules, while any woman can be a guest, the porportion of attractive women in the club are higher than in regular society.


I often envision a dining area, somewhat outside on a large patio. Food is from a buffet. Some of the food is grown on club grounds and prepared by members and guests as well as employees. Some people dine normally, albeit CMNF. At other tables, women are displaying themselves—even sitting on the tables; or eating on the floor, collared and leashed, from bowls like pets.


How would female Literoticans regard the stares, comments, and others being manhandled?


While women aren't allowed in the men's washrooms and showers, men can walk in on the women's washrooms to gawk—if they're into that sort of thing. Ditto women's showers: indeed, there are showers outside where women shower in full view.

What about towels? I understand in nudist clubs, it's considered polite to carry towels: particularly as it can get hot and sweaty. But don't UV rays kill germs on things like furniture and can some women hang out slightly used towels and terrycloth on lines for natural UV baths?

In the main CMNF area there are smaller areas. One which requires another hefty fee to enter: for the richies and their followers. Another is more like the other authour's idea—women are slaves and men masters—women can leave without a master's permission, but would be blacklisted from re-entering. Another is a hippie/nature girl area where women can live in mudhuts (though the likely they have to have proof of residence elsewhere).

There's not much, or any, story in this: more of a tour; and third person POV.

characters I've thought up are:
  1. a kinky couple bringing a few girls (just over 18) to the club. He ties them up, crops and whips them, and has them pull a chariot as well as a sled.
  2. a nerdy guy who gets lucky—mostly by getting to be a guest
  3. a tall pale redhead dude with long arms, either an afro and/or cornrows, and large genitalia, who mouth fucks several adoring women. I'm provisionally naming him Mitt Romney. [I'm unlikely to call him Donald Trump, as again, besides being tall and possessing large genitalia, he's in his 20s and highly intelligent]
  4. a short-hair ex-smoker blasé escort-of-sorts, possibly from Turkey. She doesn't shave and spends most of her time in the club playing soccer and studying to be a doctor.
  5. a parody of Hillary Clinton—let's just call her Hillary—but in parts of the story where she's mentioned, I might add Hillary, Clinton, and Hillary Clinton tags
  6. a parody of Lauren Southern—I'm also intending to create a Lauren Southern tag
  7. the founder of the club, a wealthy businessman with long hair, hairy body, and several East European wives. He's a white though. He's well-dressed, but he doesn't wear a typical 3-peice suit.
  8. two sexy but snarky brown lesbians (either South Asian or Afro-Asian)
  9. the club President, a friendly but aristocratic woman who's never seen with clothes
  10. a Jewish redhead who just turned 18 and has very attractive feet. She doesn't go into the nude area—kinda doesn't have to—attractive even with clothes, and her feet—gorgeous. She wears a large Star of David between her naturally large well-formed breasts (she's wearing a T-shirt, though perhaps w/o a bra). She might be of the age of consent—again she's 18, but perhaps not of drinking age.
  11. the +60 year-old drummer of a famous heavy metal band—who's still a millionaire [not a real person or band] who spends his much of his band's latter years as the dominant in BDSM activities with women

I intend to release this story into the public domain or something similar, but I'd mock blatant unattributed plagiarisms—particularly if they're bad. People who want to do their own stories based on it could, of course, without my permission, but they should nonetheless contact me to discuss co-ordination for the benefit of their stories.


Questions, comments, and ideas would be appreciated. :)
 
Last edited:
I'd mock blatant unattributed plagiarisms—particularly if they're bad. People who want to do their own stories based on it could, of course, without my permission, but they should nonetheless contact me to discuss co-ordination for the benefit of their stories.

Once you write something, anything, to the Literotica bulletin board it is public domain. There's no "copyright" of forum words. Once you "offer a story idea" it's available to anyone who may wish to use it - all, or part. No one has to chat with you first or seek your approval.

If you submit a story to Literotica, and they approve it and add it to their site, your words become copywritten.
 
Once you write something, anything, to the Literotica bulletin board it is public domain. There's no "copyright" of forum words. Once you "offer a story idea" it's available to anyone who may wish to use it - all, or part. No one has to chat with you first or seek your approval.

If you submit a story to Literotica, and they approve it and add it to their site, your words become copywritten.

I'm not aware that there are bulletin board use terms that say anything you write in these forums is public domain; if there are no such terms, then it's not true that they become public domain.

Copyright doesn't protect ideas; it protects the original creative expression of ideas, so regardless what the terms of use say you can't protect your story ideas via copyright laws, unless those ideas are expressed in such a detailed and original way that they constitute "expression" as opposed to mere "ideas."

And yes, yes, I'm aware that all of this is theory and that as a practical matter there's no way you are going to be able to enforce a claim against someone cribbing from your ideas posted in these forums.
 
I intend to release this story into the public domain or something similar, but I'd mock blatant unattributed plagiarisms—particularly if they're bad. People who want to do their own stories based on it could, of course, without my permission, but they should nonetheless contact me to discuss co-ordination for the benefit of their stories.


Questions, comments, and ideas would be appreciated. :)

There are a lot of possibilities with this concept. I notice that you've put a lot of thought into the concept, and the setting, but not a lot into specific plot/character ideas. Ultimately the success of the story series will depend upon plot and character.

You could set this up as a kind of kinky Love Boat/Fantasy Island concept (I'm dating myself, I guess): invite writers to write an "episode" where new characters come to your world and experience it in different ways. You need to come up with some stock characters and details about the world so subsequent stories are consistent with the guidelines. But your world should be flexible enough to allow for a lot of imagination. You might want to write a "pilot" episode or invite an author you like to write such a pilot.

Whether or not the setting is tropical, it needs to be warm enough where it's plausible that the women guests would spend all their time naked. The advantage of an island is you don't have to be specific about exactly where it is. If it's on a continent people will want to know where it is and how it's existence is plausible.
 
Once you write something, anything, to the Literotica bulletin board it is public domain. There's no "copyright" of forum words. Once you "offer a story idea" it's available to anyone who may wish to use it - all, or part. No one has to chat with you first or seek your approval.

If you submit a story to Literotica, and they approve it and add it to their site, your words become copywritten.

So noted about the Forum: I kinda figured it.

Do the stories submitted become Literotica property?


Again, if I start posting parts of my story and someone wants to make a story based on it, if I release it into the public domain, or something similar, they won't have to contact me—you are correct in that. But if they want it to be credible in my vision of the place or setting—say make one of my characters into incest, anal gangbangs, high heels, or a rapist—maybe they should first contact me for purposes of continuity in both of our stories. They don't have to, but if they, say, make Mitt Romney any of these, I'm going to refer to the discontinuity in stories or parts of the story that I might submit in the future. If he/she wants to, say, create a new character, maybe one who interacts with my characters, and who's into the aforementioned, we could likely work something out for mutual improvement and I'll probably put a link to his or her story.



You might enjoy some of the later Gor novels by John Norman.

Can't say I really enjoy Gor novels. His text is almost as wordy as mine. :D

Too much whipping and explaining how female slavery is a good thing, not enough female nudity and sex—much less explicitly described sex, though I likely haven't read anything more recent than 30 years—and even that was little.

In my CMNF club and women's country ideas, they and the rest of the world know of each other and interact with each other. Indeed, a man and woman from, say, the US could visit both of them, though in the woman's country, he'd need to pay a $2000 entry fee (at least for a week's stay), and in the club both would have to pay a fee and she'd be better off naked—particularly if she wants to go to most of the places in the club.



I've also read Gentlemen's Party Patriarch Palace Ch. 01 but I found this a bit of a turn-off:

The waitresses are required to wear high heeled shoes and a white band around their heads to keep their hair back.

I dislike high heels on women: much better if they're barefoot.




and as this is my 100th post, I think I'll get my avatar—yeaaaayyy!

and I'm currently listening to:
Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith - Concert à La Loge, Paris, 2016
44:46
it gets good after 2:40
 
Read my "Sensitivity Training Can Mean a Lot" series. It has a lot of these components, but it is CFNM.
 
I had an idea like that in one of my stories that I would love to develop more if I could. It’s not enforced nudity in my story and it’s not a society - it’s a group of young, sexy venture capitalists (in my story, they owned a Vegas casino.) Every week they gathered in a private suite for drinks, games and sex. The men dressed in suits and ties and arrived first, and as they got settled, the women entered the suite - naked. The men cheered and slapped their asses as they entered, and the women took turns waiting on the men, pouring the drinks and dealing the cards. There was no non-consensual elements; both the men and women agree to this and thoroughly enjoy it.
 
Back
Top