Bi Women/Bi Curious over 35

You must have sent the wind down south cause it was plenty windy here. Want it back?

I am a new member and wanted to say hello , this thread appears to be one that I will "cum " to many times.:devil:

petite femme lesbian here to help...

After some hot holiday encounters with curious women, younger and older happy to show bi women the love making ropes. Plenty of girly fun guaranted, can be discreet...:devil:

After some hot holiday encounters with curious women, younger and older happy to show bi women the love making ropes. Plenty of girly fun guaranted, can be discreet...:devil:

I imagine your dance card is fill for the next few years ;)

Hi all!

Stopping by to say "hello"....just turned 43 in March and pretty darn curious...definitely looking for friendship and maybe more? Warning: I'm a big 80s buff!! I happen to think it was one of the best decades to grow up in, so if you're of like mind, PM! Oh, and I'm in Florida....

Stopping by to say "hello"....just turned 43 in March and pretty darn curious...definitely looking for friendship and maybe more? Warning: I'm a big 80s buff!! I happen to think it was one of the best decades to grow up in, so if you're of like mind, PM! Oh, and I'm in Florida....

I wish I could remember the 80's...lol

LOL!!! Sounds like you had quite the time! There are parts that are blacked out, especially after I turned 21...I'm sure alcohol and rock clubs had something to do with it....

Honey !!!
I lost it in the 60's ... Pandora's Box, Whisky A Go Go, Fhilmore West.... those were great days... Peace and Love ... ;)

Honey !!!
I lost it in the 60's ... Pandora's Box, Whisky A Go Go, Fhilmore West.... those were great days... Peace and Love ... ;)

Lucky you!!! Not about the memory loss (lol), but about those locations you mentioned. I got to go to the Whiskey in the late 80s/early 90s when the hair bands were all the rage. Visited The Rainbow a bit as well....they still have a lot of my money, I believe...

I would have loved to have seen some of the bands you probably got to experience, first and foremost The Doors. Peace and love in return!

Lucky you!!! Not about the memory loss (lol), but about those locations you mentioned. I got to go to the Whiskey in the late 80s/early 90s when the hair bands were all the rage. Visited The Rainbow a bit as well....they still have a lot of my money, I believe...

I would have loved to have seen some of the bands you probably got to experience, first and foremost The Doors. Peace and love in return!

Sounds like you two ladies have found something to have a drink over...;)
Let me buy y'all the first round... kisses :kiss:

Sounds like you two ladies have found something to have a drink over...;)
Let me buy y'all the first round... kisses :kiss:

Lol...I should have gone onto this thread when I was in California last December...oh, wasted opportunity! But, if you're buying....let's see...I'm an old-school kinda girl and dig Alabama Slammers...but summer's coming and it's hot in Miami, so I'm going my tropical drinks route...Rumrunners, Bahama Mamas, Blue Hawaiis, and any other "boat drink" to quote Jimmy Buffett...

Seriously, thanks for making me feel comfortable here....

Don't know if you are a big fan of his but I dvr'd his concert last summer at the gulf shores and still watch/listen to it. Did you say cozy? mmmmmmm

Don't know if you are a big fan of his but I dvr'd his concert last summer at the gulf shores and still watch/listen to it. Did you say cozy? mmmmmmm

You can't live in the Sunshine State and NOT be a fan...I think it's some sort of law down here...and yes, indeed, I said cozy...I can be quite friendly once you get to know me....ain't easy, but I try to make it worth it....I've been burned in friendships before so I have a bit of a wall up, but once you make it past the fortress, I make every attempt to be the best possible friend I can be. I have lots of acquaintances (because I'm social), but very, very few true friends. Can you ladies relate?

I make friends very easily but have only a few that I know are always going to be there. My life took a dramatic turn after my divorce a while back and after spending nearly 20 years living in sort of a cocoon I am finding it so much better being around others and enjoying life finally. Love the sunshine too.

I make friends very easily but have only a few that I know are always going to be there. My life took a dramatic turn after my divorce a while back and after spending nearly 20 years living in sort of a cocoon I am finding it so much better being around others and enjoying life finally. Love the sunshine too.

Sometimes divorce is great for a new beginning; surround yourself with positive people, negativity does nothing but foster more gloom and doom. I'm extremely lucky to be with an amazing man that supports me. I would do nothing to jeopardize my marriage.

Queen City? Have been there; N.C. is actually my favorite state, especially out in the western portion. Stunningly beautiful.

Oh I LOVE Jimmy Buffett

I think there might be a support group for folk who like Jummy Buffet.

I have just turned 45, married-crazy in love with my husband, we have the BEST sex yet I am very curious. I love coming here to lit and watching the vids getsw me wet in seconds. I have never actually experienced another woman and if the opportunity arose I am not sure if I would. It is a yummy fantasy though.

And sometimes fantasies are the better choice. I have far more vivid fantasies than actual experiences but am working on the latter.

SC is very nice, too. Just sayin'. ;)

Yes, it is!!!! Visited Charleston and completely fell in love with it; wish we could have stayed longer. The drive along The Battery...those homes....one stunning architectural design after another...would love to visit again.

And sometimes fantasies are the better choice. I have far more vivid fantasies than actual experiences but am working on the latter.

I think that is a work in progress, like I can come up with a new fantasy in a matter of minutes. Just surfing Lit, or seeing a sweet thing at the market. mmmmm the things I'd like to do. ;)

Back