Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg I've just gone back through the last couple of pages and watched a few videos. Playing with my clit. Feels so good.

Yes curious... i know what you mean... it was so lovely having the luxury of being able to watch clips and chat with my gf and we each got the other wet while rubbing ourselves :)

Omg I've just gone back through the last couple of pages and watched a few videos. Playing with my clit. Feels so good.

mm me too. just took my shirt off and made sure I tugged my nipples and pinched them but my hand is still rubbing my clit.

im slowly rubbing my clit with 2 fingers and feeling my open lips all wet and sticky while watching a film clip and letting my imagination go wild

im slowly rubbing my clit with 2 fingers and feeling my open lips all wet and sticky while watching a film clip and letting my imagination go wild

oh please do share the clip.. as i try to visualize you...

also wet, shaved lips have been wet all night... waiting for hubby to return

Mmmm. Sorry I missed all that. Good grief I am wet again from reading all that. Not in a position to do anything about it.

Oh ladies I'm here at work-sneakily watching some of the video clips and have just taken off my panties and started playing with my freshly shaved pussy-just teasing my lips at the moment-and already soaking wet. Oh this is a nice way to spend a Friday afternoon.

I'm at work, too, Michelle, so I know the feeling. I just watched Sue's clip, and I'm finding it difficult to stay still in my chair! Asia Carrera is so exotic, and watching her slap and finger Keri Windsor's pussy almost put me over the edge.

I'm sure my panties are soaked. Might as well remove them, huh? ;)

I agree! I watched it twice at work and once since I've gotten home! Omigod ~ Asia with her leg up on that counter, cumming and cumming over her mouth...

I haven't let myself cum yet - delaying the release is sooooooo painfully good - but I'm going to have to give in soon. First, tho, I have to go to the grocery store. It's going to feel so sexy walking around in the a/c in a short skirt with no panties, my nipples rubbing against my top, just fantasizing about all the attractive ladies and men I see... knowing that when I get home I can finally let go.

I hope someone is here to accompany me... :p

Omg! I was JUST at my friends house with two other girls and we all masturbated together. It was so hot. And hearing my friends moans made me so much more horny. Once we had all come, we decided to try it again, but with eachother... It was SO amazing. And it was great doing it with my friends because I already felt so close with them, and now I just feel that much closer ;)

Nice, Sarah. Playing with friends is always good. ;)

Just got home from the grocery store. I am so FREAKIN' horny! I played with myself on the drive over there, then again when I got out of the store. There's a young bagboy there that I hooked up with once (he and his friend, actually) and I watched him, hoping to get his attention so he'd come over to my car. He was blissfully unaware of me, but I had my fingers under my skirt while watching him. Then I watched the sexiest little mother and her child...that almost put me over the edge, right there!

Honestly, I felt like such a perv, watching her and rubbing my clit, the ice cream melting in its container in the back! :eek:

Now, I'm home, the groceries are put away, and as long as the phone doesn't ring.......................................

:devil:

Last edited:
I agree! I watched it twice at work and once since I've gotten home! Omigod ~ Asia with her leg up on that counter, cumming and cumming over her mouth...

I haven't let myself cum yet - delaying the release is sooooooo painfully good - but I'm going to have to give in soon. First, tho, I have to go to the grocery store. It's going to feel so sexy walking around in the a/c in a short skirt with no panties, my nipples rubbing against my top, just fantasizing about all the attractive ladies and men I see... knowing that when I get home I can finally let go.

I hope someone is here to accompany me... :p

Asia is so hot. she makes it seem so real..

Asia is so hot. she makes it seem so real..

Hi Amy! Yes, she does. She's also amazingly beautiful, even when she has on her "O face" -- as my husband calls it!

I just had an incredibly intense orgasm. No videos, no help, just me and my fingers slowly inching closer and closer to a climax. When I finally began to rub up against my swollen clit, I exploded, sending fluid all over my thigh. :)

Hi Amy! Yes, she does. She's also amazingly beautiful, even when she has on her "O face" -- as my husband calls it!

I just had an incredibly intense orgasm. No videos, no help, just me and my fingers slowly inching closer and closer to a climax. When I finally began to rub up against my swollen clit, I exploded, sending fluid all over my thigh. :)

mmmm got so wet reading that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back