Wonder Woman rubbing her clit...

When I was a kid, you couldn't convince me there was a more beautiful woman on Earth. I still have a massive crush on her.

And her lasso. And her tiara.

Not on me, either. Damnit.
 
When I was a kid, you couldn't convince me there was a more beautiful woman on Earth. I still have a massive crush on her.

And her lasso. And her tiara.

Not on me, either. Damnit.

I don't think there are many. She's out of this world lovely. She did look a twat in the invisible plane though, but I guess we all would.
 
I imagine you'd have very little cock left if she gave you a hand job. :(

gear%20stick_zps2kzudbvm.gif

She can have my cock when I'm finished playing with the remote-controlled vibrating panties she's wearing.
 
I imagine you'd have very little cock left if she gave you a hand job. :(

gear%20stick_zps2kzudbvm.gif

I've got one of those. Well, it's connected to a power plant like that one is. Well, it was until the power company discovered I'd hot-wired their generator.

Now it's just going to be a xmas decoration. *sigh*
 
....not really. But I do find this gif strangely erotic.

ww_zps345bf484.gif

If that was her clit there's a lot of "head" jokes that could be made.

I still like the concept of the rope that makes people tell the truth....its so....BDSM like. Who says they were "proper" back in the 40's when she was created?
 
Oh my. This thread is going to drive me crazy. I have the biggest Wonder Woman fetish.

I've always been obsessed and in love with her. In fact, as a kid, I dressed as her for Halloween a few years in a row.
 
Was rather sure this thread was going to be about dolf.
 
Back
Top