Work friend becomes more

Mbiguy77

Really Experienced
So a guy I work with watches the same shows as me. My wife doesn't watch them and his gf doesn't either. So a couple weeks ago we decided to just chill at my place and watch them all back to back. My wife goes off for the evening for whatever fun she can get into. He and I make gay comments to each other at work all the time. Nothing serious. Just messing around. So we are eating pizza last week and he says, "So how often do you and your old lady fuck?" I said, "Honestly?" He nods. "Almost never." He says, "Wow really? Why not?" I said, "Well, she likes men with bigger dicks." He says, "How much bigger?" I don't even know what I was thinking. I pulled down my shorts (I don't wear underwear at home). I said, "I'm this big soft(like 2-3 inches)." I start playing with it to get hard. Now at 5 inches. "and this is hard." He says, "Well you aren't tiny. Not big but still. So you let her fuck other men?" I say, "Yeah. She has fucked probably 40 guys since we got married. She has been with this one guy for about 2 years now." He said, "Damn. How big is he or have you seen it?" I said, "Yeah, I've seen it. He is hung. Probably double me." He says, "You know, that is kinda sexy. Wonder what it would be like if you walked in and caught her fucking." I said, "Oh I have plenty of times. She likes to fuck in his lap facing away from him. I've come home from work and she has been butt ass naked, sweaty and getting pounded." He adjusts himself.

I can see he is getting horny. I say, "Lemme see it?" He says, "What? This?" And grabs his now hard cock through his shorts. I say, "Yeah. Nobody is here and nobody is gonna know about it. I wanna see it." He takes off his shorts. He is about 7-8 inches hard. He says, "So what do you think?" I reach over and start stroking him. He tensed up at first but relaxed. I said, "Very nice. Do you mind?" He says, "Oddly enough, I kinda like it. Please do." I lean down and start sucking his dick. He says, "Oh god. That's nice. You done this before?" I say with his cock in my mouth, "Yep." He says, "We may have to do this again."

So I'm sucking his dick. He slowly is enjoying it. He starts rubbing my pussy with his finger. I say, "It's ok. You can do it." He slowly pushes it in. A few minutes pass. He then says, "Omg I wanna do more. I can't believe I'm saying this. Work can't find out." I say, "It's cool baby. They won't know anything." I get up in his lap. I sit facing away from him. He puts his hands on my hips. I slide his cock into my pussy. He moans out loud and says, "Oh god, that's nice." I'm pumping up and down on his cock. Soon he is thrusting back. He isn't thinking anymore. He says, "I'm gonna cum soon baby. Get up on your hands and knees."

I rest my forearms on the arm of the couch. He pushes his cock back in. He grabs my ass and starts giving me his dick. He says, "Oh god I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. You want me to pull out?" I say, "No baby. Leave it in. Keep fucking me." Three more pumps and he pushes all the way in balls deep and his cock empties inside me.

After he is done he collapses onto the couch. I sit next to him and start jerking off. Won't take me long as he has been hitting my sweet spot for 20 minutes. He gets between my legs and starts licking and sucking my balls. I say, "Lower." He goes between. Feels so good. I say, "Lower." He starts licking my pussy (yes very clean). I moan, "Omg, right there." 20 more seconds and I shoot my cum first onto my face and the rest on my stomach.

So after that, we are watching the show. I say, "So what do you think?" He says, "That I can't wait till next week." I say, "Who says we have to wait that long?" He says, "Really?" I said, "I'm horny all the time. Next time you are up for it shoot me a text." Two days later he texts me, "Your wife home?" I respond, "Yep but come over anyway. We have the basement and she never goes down there." We fucked again that night and again before our shows.

So a guy I work with watches the same shows as me. My wife doesn't watch them and his gf doesn't either. So a couple weeks ago we decided to just chill at my place and watch them all back to back. My wife goes off for the evening for whatever fun she can get into. He and I make gay comments to each other at work all the time. Nothing serious. Just messing around. So we are eating pizza last week and he says, "So how often do you and your old lady fuck?" I said, "Honestly?" He nods. "Almost never." He says, "Wow really? Why not?" I said, "Well, she likes men with bigger dicks." He says, "How much bigger?" I don't even know what I was thinking. I pulled down my shorts (I don't wear underwear at home). I said, "I'm this big soft(like 2-3 inches)." I start playing with it to get hard. Now at 5 inches. "and this is hard." He says, "Well you aren't tiny. Not big but still. So you let her fuck other men?" I say, "Yeah. She has fucked probably 40 guys since we got married. She has been with this one guy for about 2 years now." He said, "Damn. How big is he or have you seen it?" I said, "Yeah, I've seen it. He is hung. Probably double me." He says, "You know, that is kinda sexy. Wonder what it would be like if you walked in and caught her fucking." I said, "Oh I have plenty of times. She likes to fuck in his lap facing away from him. I've come home from work and she has been butt ass naked, sweaty and getting pounded." He adjusts himself.

I can see he is getting horny. I say, "Lemme see it?" He says, "What? This?" And grabs his now hard cock through his shorts. I say, "Yeah. Nobody is here and nobody is gonna know about it. I wanna see it." He takes off his shorts. He is about 7-8 inches hard. He says, "So what do you think?" I reach over and start stroking him. He tensed up at first but relaxed. I said, "Very nice. Do you mind?" He says, "Oddly enough, I kinda like it. Please do." I lean down and start sucking his dick. He says, "Oh god. That's nice. You done this before?" I say with his cock in my mouth, "Yep." He says, "We may have to do this again."

So I'm sucking his dick. He slowly is enjoying it. He starts rubbing my pussy with his finger. I say, "It's ok. You can do it." He slowly pushes it in. A few minutes pass. He then says, "Omg I wanna do more. I can't believe I'm saying this. Work can't find out." I say, "It's cool baby. They won't know anything." I get up in his lap. I sit facing away from him. He puts his hands on my hips. I slide his cock into my pussy. He moans out loud and says, "Oh god, that's nice." I'm pumping up and down on his cock. Soon he is thrusting back. He isn't thinking anymore. He says, "I'm gonna cum soon baby. Get up on your hands and knees."

I rest my forearms on the arm of the couch. He pushes his cock back in. He grabs my ass and starts giving me his dick. He says, "Oh god I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. You want me to pull out?" I say, "No baby. Leave it in. Keep fucking me." Three more pumps and he pushes all the way in balls deep and his cock empties inside me.

After he is done he collapses onto the couch. I sit next to him and start jerking off. Won't take me long as he has been hitting my sweet spot for 20 minutes. He gets between my legs and starts licking and sucking my balls. I say, "Lower." He goes between. Feels so good. I say, "Lower." He starts licking my pussy (yes very clean). I moan, "Omg, right there." 20 more seconds and I shoot my cum first onto my face and the rest on my stomach.

So after that, we are watching the show. I say, "So what do you think?" He says, "That I can't wait till next week." I say, "Who says we have to wait that long?" He says, "Really?" I said, "I'm horny all the time. Next time you are up for it shoot me a text." Two days later he texts me, "Your wife home?" I respond, "Yep but come over anyway. We have the basement and she never goes down there." We fucked again that night and again before our shows.

wow , that turned me on , so hot , you are lucky to have a friend like that ,so jealous.

got me stroking. It must be hot seeing the wife ridding a cock like that, I would fall to my knees between her legs and lick her and him both as they pound away.

Bluesky I really want you. woman to woman

Back