X-Men: A Bright New World (OOC)

Will do.

In the meantime, anyone looking to start a new RP or have an opening in an existing one?

:cool:

*snuggles with Lachy wherever he is.*

I have a concept for an original super hero RP that I wanted to try out, but I'm working right now and pretty busy so it'll take me a few days/week to get it together, before I do that though, how many people would be interested?

I have a concept for an original super hero RP that I wanted to try out, but I'm working right now and pretty busy so it'll take me a few days/week to get it together, before I do that though, how many people would be interested?

Original super hero ideas are always cool. I'd be interested.

Here is hoping that all is well with Lach! I haven't spoken to him since last month, so I can't say I know anything more or different than anyone else... Just hoping that everything is okay.

I hope everyone else is well, too!

Hope, hope, hope...

Anyways. All is well here, keeping busy with the baby boy and lurking around the forums from time to time. Mayhaps I will have the time to write some day. Should this thread start rolling again I will definitely consider it with priority.

Until then~

*nodding, raising hand*
Ooh...oooh....pick me!

hehehe

:cool:

What's the basic concept? Color me intrigued.

...long story short:

Yeah, the migraine thing. Couldn't shake it. Doctor(s) couldn't do anything about it. Couldn't sleep. Couldn't work. Couldn't function.

...but the worst is over. I'm better now...well at least, than I was!

Thank you all for your good thoughts, your concerns, and everything related. I take it all to heart and appreciate it truly...

As to the thread --

I shall be releasing, finally, my Jean Grey post...shortly. Tomorrow I plan to write, for the next location as well. Which I think is the Rogue scenario.

Missed you guys! :)

...long story short:

Yeah, the migraine thing. Couldn't shake it. Doctor(s) couldn't do anything about it. Couldn't sleep. Couldn't work. Couldn't function.

...but the worst is over. I'm better now...well at least, than I was!

Thank you all for your good thoughts, your concerns, and everything related. I take it all to heart and appreciate it truly...

As to the thread --

I shall be releasing, finally, my Jean Grey post...shortly. Tomorrow I plan to write, for the next location as well. Which I think is the Rogue scenario.

Missed you guys! :)

Oh thank God.

Had family visit this past week out of the blue, so we'll pick it up next week Mon-Tues!

...as it is, am I right that I may still be looking for a Madrox post by the way? I think that might have caught my eye...

So...I'll probably look to do something with the Kitty and/or Laura situation next! :)

Ok, still really busy right now, but I'm going to try and post either tomorrow night or at the weekend, looks like the workload is going to be slowing down in a few weeks so I might still go ahead with my RP idea as well :)

Just messaged everyone, I believe -- as a group -- to explain any further postponement for the storyline here.

Thanks.

I'd be interested in this.

Sorry guys, work has got real stressful real quick, don't worry though, I'm working on it, just got to wait till Summer Camp is over and I will have all the time in the world, I'll try and get something up but it's looking like I'm going to be really swamped over here for the next week at least.

If people are still watching this thread, can someone clarify something for me?

Can everyone hear the chirping noise, or is that just something Rogue's picking up because she's absorbed Carol's super-hearing?

"...the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can run from it...or learn from it..."

Rafiki, ala The Lion King

Good movie. Damn good one. And...I'm not sure what my point is...??

Hm. Been a few weeks since the 'temporary life change'. Been *HURTING*. Heads been a mess. Certainly not easy to concentrate, what with being back at work and all. It's...going to be a slow process....

I'm checking in though. Unintentionally, it's one of those summers huh?

I'm off this coming Monday and Tuesday. Mm. I'll see if I can concentrate...and bring myself back to the world of fiction. Back to all things X-Men. Back to my awesome family of friends here. Back...to you guys...

I think that would be a nice thought!

If people are still watching this thread, can someone clarify something for me?

Can everyone hear the chirping noise, or is that just something Rogue's picking up because she's absorbed Carol's super-hearing?
If you're referring to the 'device', on the floor in the middle of the room....then yes. EVERYONE can hear it. Not just the Southern Belle...

"...the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can run from it...or learn from it..."

Rafiki, ala The Lion King

Good movie. Damn good one. And...I'm not sure what my point is...??

Hm. Been a few weeks since the 'temporary life change'. Been *HURTING*. Heads been a mess. Certainly not easy to concentrate, what with being back at work and all. It's...going to be a slow process....

I'm checking in though. Unintentionally, it's one of those summers huh?

I'm off this coming Monday and Tuesday. Mm. I'll see if I can concentrate...and bring myself back to the world of fiction. Back to all things X-Men. Back to my awesome family of friends here. Back...to you guys...

I think that would be a nice thought!

I am of similar feels, Lach. This summer's been too much fun.

I just learned a new Spanish word.

"Conchetumadre."

Roughly equivalent to "motherfucker."

That's this summer, isn't it? It's a real conchetumadre.

Okay, next question.

Is Kurt waiting on a response from an X-23, or should he have responded before now?

I am of similar feels, Lach. This summer's been too much fun.
"KattDclaw"!!!! Holy crap! I feel like it's been AGES! I missed you!!! I've missed ALL of you guys! Need my team in here. For real, for reals! You guys don't even know...

But it totally helps "seeing/hearing/reading" from you. Completely. It made/makes me smile -- I need me some *SMILES* right about now...so thanks for that! :)
I just learned a new Spanish word.

"Conchetumadre."

Roughly equivalent to "motherfucker."

That's this summer, isn't it? It's a real conchetumadre.
That's funny Miss "ChasNicollette"! ;)

...what's terrible is..it's USUALLY my fave time of the year. But...ehhh. It...hopefully...ALL will make us stronger -- the trials and tribulations -- in the end, right?

So they say...

Back