orgy room

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ggggoooddd!!" I push my rear back towards you as you thrust deep inside my anal canal. It fills me up, almost splits me open.

Pushing in opposite directions i drive deeper still & hear you squealing with delight & wriggling on my cock head. Looking around to see if any other gals want to try my meat for size in their holes .

"No......no....no!" I scream as your throbbing dick spreads me open. My behind bucks, squirms, trying to get away.

"No......no....no!" I scream as your throbbing dick spreads me open. My behind bucks, squirms, trying to get away.

I quickly silence you...my sweet meat inside ur mouth u suck it hungrily..like there's no tomorrow

My balls are tight & hard filled with my spunk & drenched with your juices that are pouring from your neglected love hole . "you prefer it if I fuck yer pussy then me gal ?"
Slipping out of your gaping star & rubbing along your puffy wet slit, winking at my assistant who is keeping your mouth occupied.

Walking in with my husband who guides me to a table and gets me a drink. "Sit here honey,I 'll be back in an hour," he says and leaves in a hurry.

Spotting a new arrival who has been left all alone i wander over "How about you & I get together the poor gal over there just can't take any more ?"
My hands on her bare shoulders kneading her soft flesh , waiting for an opening.

I turn my head and let my flushed cheek rest on those rough hands kneading my shoulders. I look at the girl who 'can't take any more' and smile at her.

I am lying there waiting for Mona to come back to me my cock is rock, as dive back to her hot little cunt she moans as I lick your inner pussy

My shiny bell end is resting on the back of your neck & leaving a creamy trail sliding own between your shoulder blades . Leaning forward to whisper in your ear " I understand we have an hour before your husband returns for you , i rather suspect that he wants you well fucked & wet for him "

I watch as cumnchat talks with the other woman. I begin to crawl to cummon. I kiss his lips and my hand strokes his hard on.

My shiny bell end is resting on the back of your neck & leaving a creamy trail sliding own between your shoulder blades . Leaning forward to whisper in your ear " I understand we have an hour before your husband returns for you , i rather suspect that he wants you well fucked & wet for him "

“Someone told him that this place could just be the one where even if you left your wife for a while she wouldn’t feel lonely..... I guess he was right,”I said, feeling his hot breath on my neck. His hands had already started to slide down my arms as I turned my face towards him.

“Someone told him that this place could just be the one where even if you left your wife for a while she wouldn’t feel lonely..... I guess he was right,”I said, feeling his hot breath on my neck. His hands had already started to slide down my arms as I turned my face towards him.

My hands sliding down your arms my thumbs hooked in the straps of your dress & bra & slowly exposing your breasts & hard crinkly nipples , your eyes looking into mine pleading me to be quick

My eyes slowly move away, watching your hands as they quickly expose my breasts. Eagerly your fingers have gripped my nipples, twisting and twirling them so that the pair gets hard in a jiffy. I am engulfed in desire, eager for your hands to caress my entire body - a sensation that has evaded me for long.

“He may not come as soon as you think,” I whisper.

Walks into the room already naked and finds herself a nice little spot on the floor. Noticing all the wonderful fucking going on she kneels down head up, breasts out and starts fingering herself enjoying the sights and hoping someone will take an interest.

Rolling & twisting your hard bullet like nipples i whisper back in your ear " I do believe i'll cum before he does if you're as naughty as I think you want me to believe " HEHEHE
Weighing the creamy soft mounds in my hands & juggling them up & down

I look at samantha's naked body and lick my lips.

"come here, bitch......I want you."

I take her arm and kiss her lips.

A new guy walks in, all.in shadow, and leans down, catches your scent, his lips widen, and a long tongue is seen between the teeth, "why drink that, when you already have abrosia in you deepest place, can I help you find it?"

Rolling & twisting your hard bullet like nipples i whisper back in your ear " I do believe i'll cum before he does if you're as naughty as I think you want me to believe " HEHEHE
Weighing the creamy soft mounds in my hands & juggling them up & down

Sitting on the chair as you torment the soft curves I hear what you whisper. The pleasure of your rough hands is exquisite and I am unable to wait. My hand touches the bulge on the front of your denims and I can feel the growing hardness that hides underneath.

“You think I am naughty or you want a confirmation?” I ask with a mischievous smile.

Sitting on the chair as you torment the soft curves I hear what you whisper. The pleasure of your rough hands is exquisite and I am unable to wait. My hand touches the bulge on the front of your denims and I can feel the growing hardness that hides underneath.

“You think I am naughty or you want a confirmation?” I ask with a mischievous smile.

Smirking evilly at your reply i squeeze your nipples hard & then seize your hair & jerk your head back & force my lips onto yours , my tongue pushed hard into your mouth .
pulling you to your feet & spinning you round to face me & cup my hands on your firm round ass cheeks & lift you up, your legs winding around my waist , your skirt riding up your exquisite creamy thighs

My hand cups your chin. Suddenly I strike your face. SMACK!!

"Wipe that grin off your face!" I order. I then spread my legs.

"Now service me!" I grab her hair and pull her towards me.

My hand cups your chin. Suddenly I strike your face. SMACK!!

"Wipe that grin off your face!" I order. I then spread my legs.

"Now service me!" I grab her hair and pull her towards me.

Looking over at Mona & seeing her getting rough I feel a pang of jealousy & call over "I didn't realise you like it rough as well, how about we get together again when i'm done with this nympho ?"

I looked over at cumnchat and said...."Let me know when you are done." In the meantime, my thighs press against sam's head and keeps her fixated on my pussy.

Smirking evilly at your reply i squeeze your nipples hard & then seize your hair & jerk your head back & force my lips onto yours , my tongue pushed hard into your mouth .
pulling you to your feet & spinning you round to face me & cup my hands on your firm round ass cheeks & lift you up, your legs winding around my waist , your skirt riding up your exquisite creamy thighs

There is only one way to react when you push in your wet tongue and that is to draw it in just as eagerly. As I swirl my tongue around yours, the pair gets crazily entangled and our mixed saliva drips out. Sucking your tongue hard I keep pushing my tits into your chest while my butt rests on your open palms. My skirt has crumpled around my waist as my legs wrap around your back. I can’t stop. I don’t want you to stop.
Then, gasping in that breathless kiss, we suddenly extricate our lips and tongue as I say in bursts, “Wow … I am out of breath already …. and to imagine that we haven’t progressed beyond our lips as yet!”
My curious eyes look at the two girls on the floor and smile knowingly. One of them is your gal who you thought couldn’t take it anymore. How deceptive, wasn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back