Executive Decision

cgraven

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Posts
62,558
This is a closed thread for Angeleyz and cgraven read along and enjoy

All successful business endeavors are more than just a vision or the drive of a single entrepreneur. If that was so then much fewer start up would fail. It took much more, it took finding your nitch in your chosen market, then capitalize on it, know when to expand, and just as important know when to be satisfied with your share of the market. No one person could have all the attributes or knowledge for growing that one single bright entrepreneurial into a successful international corporation, it took people, partnerships, and the recognition of raw talent. Yet most importantly it took bolt and dynamic actions when one reached a cross road, it took and executive decision.

That was the premise of Alexander Merchant’s guide for the young entrepreneur in his best spelling how to guide Executive Decision . Right from the beginning, Alex had recognized that people could be your most valuable asset and in his case it was his first assistant Julia Mycroft. Miss Mycroft was so valuable to Alex that she became Mrs. Merchant. Despite the thirty plus years difference in their ages Julia was anything but a trophy wife, despite the media coverage, or the jealous whispers of the less capable. Oh yes the Media did love the Merchant’s, Alex tall stern the powerful physic, the fringe of ginger hair and the touch of sliver at his temples. Julia trim eloquent in the mode of Jacqueline Kennedy. They complemented each other in other ways, ways that were not the privy of the media, ways that who ever was selected to be Alex’s new Executive Assistant would soon learn.

The position of Alexander Merchant’s Executive Assistant was a paid internship. Publicly Alex proclaimed it was his way of Paying it Forward for the next generation of entrepreneurs. However the reality of it was that young college graduates with crushing debt were much easier to manipulate and bend to his will and Julia was, as in all things an active participant in his choice of his Executive Assistant. Each candidate had to meet some very specific requirements. First all the candidates were female, they had to have a keen active imagination, be burdened with crushing student loans, and possessed of a sweet naïve innocence. A innocence that would be short lived in the young lady’s new position.

“ Miss Carson send in the next candidate.”

Each girl was made to wait a minimum of two hours in the outer offices of Merchant Technical Industries International. The wait separated the proud and haughty from the meek and needy.
 
Angela Johnson started to push through the lobby doors of Merchant Technical Industries International and had to step aside when a leggy, model-like young woman in a hot pink suit went storming out the other way.

"Oh, excuse me...," Angela muttered apologetically although she was clearly not at fault as the blonde about steamrolled her over as she spewed heated words to someone on her cell phone... Something about waiting for over an hour and being so out of there...

Checking the sliver watch dangling on her wrist, Angela breathed a sigh of relief. Oh good... She had gotten here with plenty of time to tidy up. It was only 1 o'clock and her interview with Mr. Merchant wasn't until 2. She slipped into the bathroom off the lobby and pulled a hairbrush out of her briefcase. Unfastening the barrette, her long brown hair cascaded down, spilling over her shoulders and back until it hit just shy of her bottom. Carefully brushing it, she deftly twisted and turned until her hair was secured once more at the back of her nape.

Looking in the mirror, she applied a light coat of lip gloss to her full lips and added a bit more blush to her cheeks. Standing back, she made sure her white blouse was tucked neatly into simple black skirt, feeling a little exposed as she normally sported a longer hemline and a looser cut shirt. Knowing how conservative she'd look in comparison to all of the other candidates, she had pulled out her shortest skirt, but she was pretty sure knee-length wasn't considered short by most. 'Not if Barbie back there was one of the candidates,' she thought to herself, picturing the length of skin the blonde had flashed as she had barreled out of the building.

Trying not to get herself more nervous than she already was, Angela pushed aside those thoughts and tried to mentally run through the questions she might be asked. There was so much riding on this interview - she just had to get the position! She couldn't cut many more corners to pay her student loan, she was already eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and driving an 8 year car! Asking her parents for assistance was out of the question with her two younger siblings still in school and her older sister getting married this year.

Taking a calming breath, Angela gathered her belongings and made her way to the suite door marked Merchant Technical Industries International and knocked softly. She ended up having to open the door and peek in when no one responded. Seeing an older woman sitting at the desk across the way, she pushed in, surprised to see a number of women either texting madly on their cell phones or pacing the floor. Introducing herself and apologizing for being so early, Angela was told by an efficient Miss Carson that Mr. Merchant was running behind and to take a seat and she'd be called in the proper order.

Finding a spot off to the side, Angela tried to ignore the conversation between two nearby women. Both of them were highly irritated by the wait - one had been waiting for almost two hours, and the other almost 90 minutes. They both seemed to think it was extremely rude for Mr. Merchant to keep them waiting. She didn't understand how they could think that. Of course the man was going to be busy... Just look at how successful he was, and he was without a personal assistant, which is why they were all here. Heck, she'd wait 4 hours for a shot to interview with Mr. Merchant!

Apparently the two were feeding off each other because they came to the consensus that they 'didn't need this kind of crap' and had walked out, without even informing Miss Carson that they were leaving. Shaking her head at their unprofessional behavior, Angela pulled out a beaten Suduko To Go puzzle book and busied herself with the puzzles to pass the time.
 
Alexander Merchant watched over the CCT feed the pacing, texting, and the fuming posturing of the latest covey of potential Assistants. As always the very competent Miss Carson ruled supreme over his outer office. It was Miss Carson who mad the initial cull of the prospective applicants. Bleached blondes, dyed debutants, or fortune hunters would never get passed her desk or the door to the inner sanctum that she controlled. Miriam Carson had already narrowed the field to three possibilities. A stunning little redheaded beauty, A Nordic beauty with shimmering ash blond hair, and a shy little chestnut brown hair girl that seemed to so desperately tried to hide her obvious beauty. It was five hours had passed before Mr. Merchant gate keeper allowed Angela into the inner sanctum.


“Miss Johnson, Mr. Merchant will see you now.”

With those simple words Miriam Carson ushered Angela before the great man himself.

Mr. Merchant Miss Johnson.”

No chair had been provided for the candidates and Miriam Carson had guided Angela to stand before the large mahogany desk as if she were an errant schoolgirl brought before the Head Master to answer for some offense.

“Miss Johnson tell me about yourself and why I should employ you as my Executive Assistant.”

Alex sat on the other side of that massive desk his fingers tented before his face his piercing gray eyes slowly taking in every detail of her lithe young body from her shimmering silken tress, the soft curves of her face, the sensual curve of her breasts, the way her prim and proper white blouse draped across them. The seductive tuck of her waist and the swell of her hips, his eyes continuing their appraisal as he noticed the pleasing curve of Angela’s calves. The girl physically had potential but what he was looking for went beyond the purely physical.
 
Miss Johnson, Mr. Merchant will see you now.

Suddenly lightheaded, Angela swallowed heavily and stood up, tucking her book into her bag. 'Show time,' she thought, trying to sound upbeat. 'You can do this... Be positive!' She meekly followed Ms Carson into Mr. Merchant's inner sanctum. 'Eyes up, eyes up,' she told herself, wanting to appear as solidly polished as possible, even as she struggled to not to stare at the floor.

Mr. Merchant... Miss Johnson

Angela looked at Mr. Merchant as he regarded her with his piercing gray eyes, wondering if she should offer her hand. That's what they had been counseled to do after all in all of the interview prep course she took. Firm handshake... Maintain good eye contact... Speak in a clear voice.... Don't rush your words.... Don't fidget... And don't forget to smile. All of which she struggled with on a daily basis. Oh sure she had excellent grades, a remarkable attention to detail and a memory like a steel trap, but when it came to being assertive... she shuddered and then pushed the negative thought away. She needed this job!

Miss Johnson tell me about yourself and why I should employ you as my Executive Assistant.

Twisting her fingers together in front of her to keep them from shaking, Angela took a slow breath and, in a well modulated voice, rattled off her well-rehearsed qualifications to the imposing figure on the other side of the desk. "... and graduated at the top of my class, Mr. Merchant. I can assure you that with all that, you will not be disappointed in my performance. My number one mission is to be the lifeblood of your organization," she wrapped up as she continued to look at the top of his left ear, a trick she learned in her public speaking class.

Dropping her eyes momentarily, Angela waited for his next question.
 
Julia Merchant was shielded from sight by the massive oak door of Alex’s inner sanctum when Miriam Carson had ushered the newest candidate for her husband Executive Assistant in. The girl moved with a naturally fluid sensual grace that she apparently was not even aware of. There also was a certain nervous energy to her movements as well that Julia found so seductively delicious. Julia folded her arms just under her breast as she silently leaned against the rich oak paneling and cast an appraising eye on this young innocent, for everything about the girl’s demeanor spoke of the most scintillating innocence. Her conservative prim and proper white blouse was tucked neatly into simple black knee-length skirt. Julia found Miss Johnson’s practical little pumps only enhanced that overall picture of naïve innocence. She was brought back to the present when Alex asked;

“Miss Johnson tell me about yourself and why I should employ you as my Executive Assistant.”

A wry knowing smile bowed Julia Merchant’s full ripe lips. So Alex had seen it to, well of course her would, Julia chided herself. She watched her husband’s eyes as they evaluated the supple young body of the girl in front of him. Neither, Alex or Julia paid much attention to what Angela said but rather looked for little ticks that would tell them so much more. Julia saw how the young woman’s sweet little heart shaped derrière would flex, grow taunt as she fought to keep from fidgeting. Alex noted that Angela made a conscious effort to avoid truly making eye contact with him but rather looked slightly to the left and fought to keep from demurely lowering her eyes.

"... and graduated at the top of my class, Mr. Merchant. I can assure you that with all that, you will not be disappointed in my performance. My number one mission is to be the lifeblood of your organization,"

Again aware that in all things timing was every thing Alexander Merchant let a deafening silence linger between them. It took little more than a minute for Angela Johnson to demurely lower her eyes, Alex could almost see the sigh of relief, then the way the girl’s breath caught and she corrected her error.

“What do you think Julia?”

For the first time Julia Merchant’s presence was made known.

Miss Johnson apparently has the academic qualifications Alex.

There was a cool almost indifferent quality to Julia Merchant’s voice.

But the position requires more than just academic qualifications Miss Johnson. It requires a certain style.

“ Quite true Julia for Miss Johnson will be not only representing Merchant Technical Industries International, but myself as well, as my embassrie .”

Julia and Alex continued to discuss Angela as if she wasn’t even there. It was then that Julia suddenly said.

Miss Johnson let down your hair, and unbutton the next two buttons of your blouse and turn around and face me.

Though Julia’s voice maintained its cool detachment there was a soft but unmistakable note of authoritarian command to it.
 
Angela forced herself to look back at Mr Merchant's ear, making sure to maintain as serene expression as possible despite a tingle on the back of her neck and the unconscious desire to turn around and see what might be causing it. She tried to remember what the training had advised to do with silences, but opted to wait patiently. She didn't want to do anything that would jeopardize her chances for the position.

What do you think, Julia?

Angela's entire frame tensed at the confirmation that someone was behind her. She had known there'd be a possibility that she'd be subjected to a panel interview, but she'd never heard of one of those having a 'hidden' participant. What the heck was this about?

Miss Johnson apparently has the academic qualifications, Alex. But the position requires more than just academic qualifications, Miss Johnson. It requires a certain style.

Angela tried to fight off the panic that was spreading through her system. Oh goodness, the person behind her was Julia Merchant! Her heart sank at the thought of what Ms Merchant must think of her attire. She was often compared to Jacqueline Kennedy after all.

Quite true, Julia, for Miss Johnson will be not only representing Merchant Technical Industries International, but myself as well, as my emissary.

Angela wished she had the type of personality that could break into their conversation and rebut everything they were saying, but she didn't. And so, she stood there, trying not to let her shoulders drop, as she listened to her chances of getting the position likely grow slimmer and slimmer.

Miss Johnson, let down your hair, and unbutton the next two buttons of your blouse and turn around and face me.

Angela's mouth dropped open at the direction, unsure what her unbound hair and unbuttoned blouse would have to do with the qualifications for Mr Merchant's assistant. She shot a look at Mr Merchant to gauge his reaction, but he sat there impassively behind the massive mahogany desk, dissecting her with those cool eyes of his. Clasping her hands so hard before her that her knuckles were white, she agonized over what she should do.

Knowing how badly she needed the position, she haltingly reached up and released the barrette and felt her hair cascade over her shoulders and back for the second time that day. Her fingers trembled slightly as she slowly unbuttoned the first button and then the next. Slowly turning around to face Ms Merchant, Angela didn't even try to raise her eyes from the floor as she awaited her judgment.
 
Julia’s bemused little smile never faded as she made her outrageous demand of Miss Angela Johnson. Julia’s face remained impassive that was until Angela demurely dropped her gaze as her fingers loosed her dark chestnut mane which cascaded down her back, it’s weight drawing her chin up though her soft eyes remained demurely down cast as her apparently numb fingers trembled slightly as she slowly unbuttoned the first button and then the next. Slowly turning around to face Ms Merchant, Angela didn't even try to raise her eyes from the floor as she awaited her judgment.

She would have to cut her hair…….

Julia commented as he let her fingers run through Angela’s silken mane.

What do you think Alex, shoulder length?

“Shorter I think Julia a Pixie cut, something fresh and daring.”

Ummmmmm

Julia mused and Alex knew she was reluctant to loose that long thick luxurious hair that she could so easily control the young dark haired beauty with. Yet she could see that requiring the shy beauty to sacrifice her hair was also a test for Miss Johnson to see how far she would initially go to get this paid internship, and then that angelic face would never be hidden from them.

And she would have to do something about her attire Alex.

Eased back the material of Angela’s blouse until juts a hint of cleavage was reveled then her long manicured finger’s loosed the next button of Angela’s blouse and Julia finger caressed her soft silken skin as she eased back the virginal white material and expose a hint of the sensual curve of the young candidates firm young breast.

“Would you be willing to cut your Hair Miss Johnson and make the alterations to your wardrobe to better reflect the views and cutting edge image of Merchant Technical Industries International?”

Angela’s existence during their exchange and evaluation of her.
 
Angela's legs trembled ever so slightly as she stood waiting to hear the damning words from Ms Merchant. She knew her outfits were conservative, but she had been told since birth that her figure was to be hidden, to be contained... until such time as she was blessed with a husband. Even then, she would be expected to dress demurely in public as no one but her future husband should be aware of her womanly assets.

She would have to cut her hair…….

Starting when she felt fingers glide through her hair, Angela opened her mouth to protest when she heard Ms Merchant say, What do you think Alex, shoulder length? . She was horrified to hear his response of, Shorter I think Julia a Pixie cut, something fresh and daring. Barely breathing as she heard Ms Merchant's noncommittal response, all Angela could think was, Wait... What's wrong with my hair?

And she would have to do something about her attire, Alex.

Angela's legs trembled noticeably as Ms Merchant played with her neckline and then unbuttoned another button. Oh my goodness... Wha... What is she doing? She desperately wanted to run out of the room. There had never been anything like this covered in her training sessions. With her eyes downcast, Angela could see every movement of Ms Merchant's hand and swallowed audibly when she saw that the top of her breasts could be seen.

Would you be willing to cut your hair, Miss Johnson, and make the alterations to your wardrobe to better reflect the views and cutting edge image of Merchant Technical Industries International?

Angela vacillated between giddy happiness and abject horror. Oh my goodness, was she actually still in the running for the position?. But to cut her hair... when she hadn't had more than a half an inch cut from it at a setting since grade school?! She'd feel naked without the weight of it and, if she was willing to admit it to herself, the ability to hide behind it. And her clothes... Clothes were just coverings... Surely, some slight alterations wouldn't hurt. It's not like clothes made her who she was. But her hair?!?!

Swallowing hard, she answered slowly, "I, um, would be, um, happy to make whatever, um, alterations to my wardrobe that you would, um, suggest." She had to swallow again for fear that her voice would start quivering before she continued, "And I'd cut...my....hair if you think it's necessary...." Turning her eyes up to Ms Merchant, she pleaded, "but, please... please... surely a p-p-pixie cut is unnecessary?!?!"
 
I, um, would be, um, happy to make whatever, um, alterations to my wardrobe that you would, um, suggest."

The shy little dark hair beauty stammered

"And I'd cut...my....hair if you think it's necessary...."

Angela turned her soft pleading eyes up to Julia’s cool hazel eyes, her angelic voice trembling as she pleaded,

"but, please... please... surely a p-p-pixie cut is unnecessary?!?!"

You would refuse such a simple request Miss Johnson? Is your hair more important to you than presenting the proper image for Merchant Technical Industries International?[/i]

Julia icily asked the frightened young beauty. Alex was interested just how far this charming young innocent would go to get the position that was too good to be true. For her Part Julia would settle for nothing less than for this gorgeous young creature to bend to her will. The thoughts of shearing the young beauty’s pride and joy of her fingers gripping her short hair and forcing those sweet full ripe lips to hers in a soul searing kiss was so darkly appealing.

“Are you willing to place yourself in our hands to shape and mold you for success Miss Johnson?”

Before the confused young beauty could answer Julia softly demanded.

Raise your skirts Miss Johnson I wish to see your legs my dear.

The back and forth , to keep Angela off balance continued without let up. Yet always either Julia or Alex held out the hope that Angela was still in the running for the coveted position.
 
You would refuse such a simple request, Miss Johnson? Is your hair more important to you than presenting the proper image for Merchant Technical Industries International?

Angela's heart sank at both Ms Merchant's icy tone and the dismissive look in her hazel eyes. Oh my goodness, she was so blowing this, but she hadn't had short hair since... kindergarten? Lowering her eyes back to the floor, she struggled to hold back tears at the thought of its comforting weight being removed.

Are you willing to place yourself in our hands to shape and mold you for success, Miss Johnson?

Angela was about to turn to Mr Merchant to answer his question, when she heard Ms Merchant's shocking direction to raise her skirt. Oh my heavens what kind of request was that? Their tag team comments had her spinning in circles... She wasn't sure what to do, what to say.. if she was to respond to Mr Merchant first since he was older, he spoke first... or Ms Merchant because she was facing her or what.

It was only the thought of her staggering student loan and the knowledge that she had to do whatever she could to obtain the coveted paid internship that kept her from stammering her apologies and fleeing the room. Blowing out a little breath to prepare herself, Angela replied to Mr Merchant in an almost inaudible voice, "Yes, Mr Merchant" even as she pulled her skirt an inch above her knees, closing her eyes tightly in embarrassment.
 
It was obvious that Miss Angela Johnson was caught on the horns of a dilemma; refuse the demands that the Merchant’s were making of her and pass up the coveted paid internship or submit to their outrageous demands of her. One road would allow her to gain not only valuable work experience and help pay her student loans. The other road would leave Angela her pride and a mountain of crushing debt.

"Yes, Mr Merchant"

Angela softly replied even as she gathered the material of her conservative skirt in her trembling fingers. Julia impassive expression belied the excitement she felt as the helm of the chaste little beauty slowly crept up her shapely legs before it stopped an inch above Angela’s knees.

A little higher my dear.

Julia Merchant icily cooed her voice held that note of authority that demanded obedience. When the helm of the blushing young graduate’s skirt was a full 2 inches above her knees Julia simply directed her.

Turn around so Alex can see as well.

Alex Merchant let Angela stand there with her skirts high above her knees. His face unreadable his fingers still tented before his face.

“You may let your skirt down Miss Johnson.”

Alex let the silence between them linger and become deafening.

“If you would be kind enough to accompany Julia She will give you some guidance as to what would be required of you when it comes to appropriate attire Miss Johnson.”

Again the hope of wining the coveted internship was held out to Angela this time so close that she could almost feel like she could grasp it.

Julia Merchant led the blushing young beauty to her own office.

Miss Johnson would you be so kind as to remove your skirt and blouse so I can take accurately take your measurements. Alex’s assistants always wear tailored business attire.

Again the illusion that Angela was getting ever closer to winning the position if only she took one little more step.


Alex watch the little scene between Angela and Julia unfold on the CCTY screen.
 
Angela just about whimpered when Ms Merchant ordered her to lift her skirts higher; however, she found herself obeying despite herself. Oh my goodness, what am I doing?!

Turn around so Alex can see as well.

Red-faced Angela turned to face the big man himself, catching a quick glance at his granite expression in the process. Oh dear, he does NOT look impressed... She didn't understand why any of this was necessary, and dearly wished she was assertive enough to inquire what they hoped to gain for this unsightly display of her limbs, but she was afraid she was continuing to lose footing with the Merchants, as odd as this was, and she forced herself to meekly stand there until he finally indicated she could relax.

Several long minutes passed as Angela tried not to fidget under the considering stares of the Merchants. She was starting to question whether she should apologize for obviously wasting their time when he surprised her with his statement about following Ms Merchant for guidance on what attire she'd be expected to wear if offered the position. After being positive she was being found wanting, Angela was almost giddy with the idea that it still might be possible. She was so excited that she followed Ms Merchant to her office without remembering to thank Mr Merchant for his time.

Miss Johnson, would you be so kind as to remove your skirt and blouse so I can take accurately take your measurements. Alex’s assistants always wear tailored business attire.

Angela looked up at Ms Merchant apprehensively. She wants me to do what? Licking her suddenly dry lips, Angela struggled to keep her voice calm as she said, "Ms Merchant, I'm very much aware of my measurements. I'd be happy to write them down for you."
 
"Ms Merchant, I'm very much aware of my measurements. I'd be happy to write them down for you."

The girl was obviously way out of her comfort zone and quite nervous to boot. Julia watched as the tip of Angela’s little pink tongue slide across the full ripe bow of her lower lip in an effort to moisten her parched lips. Her soft angelic voice had just a hint of a tremble to it as Angela struggled to maintain control.

When it comes to tailored clothing Miss Johnson more is required than just your hips, waist and bust size…………

Julia paused and let an icy silence linger for a heart beat or to before commenting.

……..It is Mrs. Merchant not Ms. Young lady.

It had come to a critical moment in the next few moments this adorable little submissive would take her next step in a dark life that Alex and Julia were already planning for her or go storming out of Julia’s office or their search for just the right Executive Assistant.

Miss Johnson you have till the count of five to remove your Blouse and skirt or I shall regrettably terminate this interview…….one… I had such high hopes for you Miss Johnson….two……three…

Julia enunciated each number in a clear icy tone clearly. Mrs. Merchant had offered Angela a glimmer of hope that the position was all but hers and then had snatched it away as she had said two leaving the young beauty only two options comply or flee.
 
When it comes to tailored clothing Miss Johnson more is required than just your hips, waist and bust size…………

Having never had a truly tailored outfit, Angela wasn't sure what other measurements were needed, but figured in the charged silence that followed that she'd have to defer to the fashion plate before her.

……..It is Mrs. Merchant not Ms. Young lady.

Angela's shoulders slumped ever so slightly at the correction. She had been told that most married business women preferred to be called Ms over Mrs, and had not meant to offend Ms, no Mrs Merchant. Can I possibly screw anything else up on this interview?!

Miss Johnson, you have till the count of five to remove your blouse and skirt or I shall regrettably terminate this interview…….one… I had such high hopes for you, Miss Johnson….two……three…

Those damning words really left Angela with no choice. Biting her lip, she pulled the zipper down and let her skirt fall to the floor. She would have preferred to pick it up and fold it carefully over a chair, but she was terrified she was going to run out of time.

Angela's cheeks flared bright red as she quickly unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders and down her arms. Clutching her blouse in one hand, she stood before Mrs Merchant with her head down, unable to believe she was seriously standing before the woman in her plain white bra, panties and block hose.
 
How adorable Alex thought as he watched Angela, on the CCT monitor, worry the sensual bow of her lower lip like a naughty little schoolgirl worried about passing her finals. As always Julia had gauged the young beauty with her usual perceptive ability to edge her on more step into her new life. He loved the little pressure Julia applied as she icily intoned;

…….one… I had such high hopes for you, Miss Johnson….two……three…

Alex’s smile broaden as Angela’s delicate fingers, trembling, slid her skirt’s zipper down, a maidenly blush tinged her flawless cheeks a sensual shade of pink, as her skirt cascaded down her shapely legs, to pool around her trim little ankles.

Julia loved how Angela's cheeks flared bright red then faded to sensual pink as she quickly unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders and down her arms. Clutching her blouse in one hand, she stood before Julia in her prim and oh so proper plain white bra, panties and pantyhose. Julia slowly circled the blushing beauty one arm resting just under her breasts while her other hand raised to her face tapped her lips with a single finger as she evaluated the stunning young beauty before her.

Mr. Merchant’s assistants wear stockings Miss Johnson…….NOT…. pantyhose.


Julia frowned purposefully, then dramatically turned on her heel and briskly strode to her desk to get a tape measure, then returned to stand before the hapless Miss.

Stand up straight arms straight out to the side Miss Johnson!

Julia’s voice had that clear crisp note of authority that demanded obedience. Julia measured from top of Angela’s shoulder to the break of her wrist and noted the measurement. Next Mrs. Merchant measured from the nape of Angela’s neck to her finger tips making sure to press her own full firm breast to the girls back Julia’s pubic mound pressed to the girl’s shapely firm little derrière. As Julia slowly came around the young beauty her finger tips trailed over her smooth silken shoulder.

Hands clasped at the nape of your neck elbows out Miss Johnson!”

As Julia reached around Angela to take her bust measurement her own breasts crushed to the girl’s, her lips just a breath away from the young girl’s her hot moist breath bathing Angela’s angelic face. Julia took a step back drew the tape measure tight and slowly shifted it back and forth across the girl’s nipples encased in her prim and oh so proper bra.

Damn!

Julia cursed as she slid the tape measure from the blushing beauty.

I can not get an accurate measure Miss Johnson……..Remove your bra Miss!’

There was no need to give the little submissive an either or choice for they both knew failure to comply with Julia’s instructions would have but one outcome.
 
Angela tried to stand motionless as Mrs Merchant circled her, thinking that perhaps she could now understand what some animals felt when birds of prey took wing. From the corner of her eye, she could see Mrs Merchant coolly assessing her, most likely finding her wanting.

Mr. Merchant’s assistants wear stockings, Miss Johnson... NOT... pantyhose.

Angela nodded faintly at the comment to let Mrs Merchant know she was listening, but inside she was panicking. Oh my goodness, I don't even know how one goes about wearing stockings!. She didn't want to admit her ignorance for fear it would further lessen her chances.

Stand up straight arms straight out to the side, Miss Johnson!

Angela's arms shot out immediately, although she felt foolish holding her blouse in the air like a broken flagpole. She had to mentally recite her old multiplication tables to keep from flinching as Mrs Merchant took the various measurements. It was incredibly uncomfortable when she felt Mrs Merchant's chest and... and... lower region pressed against her, but she managed to keep still... barely, although she felt odd goosebumps form as Mrs Merchant touched her shoulder as she circled in front of her.

Hands clasped at the nape of your neck elbows out Miss Johnson!”

Forehead wrinkling in confusion, Angela still did as she was directed. What on earth could this measurement possibly be for?. The next thing she knew, Mrs Merchant was pressed chest to chest against her and she could feel her breath just barely tickle her own lips. Freezing in place, Angela was afraid to breathe so close were the two of them together; however, she was unable to stop the startled exhale of air when the tape measure rubbed against her chest.

I can not get an accurate measure, Miss Johnson… Remove your bra, Miss!’

Slowly blinking at Mrs Merchant, Angela tried to command her fingers to do as she was ordered, but they wouldn't listen. This was against everything she thought was proper in the workplace! Could she really stand practically naked in front of another who wasn't a medical professional?! Her family would be appalled if they could see her now. Swallowing loudly, she finally managed to unhook her bra and slipped it from her body, shivering at the additional exposure.
 
Julia loved how her little protégé hesitated as her prim and proper past came into headlong conflict with the demands of getting this coveted position that not only offered her relief from her crushing student loans but also real world work experience. She watched almost impassively as the girl stood there with her hands clasped at the nape of her neck, her elbows straight out and her firm young breasts straining against her very proper white bra. Julia bided her time waiting for her little adorable submissive to take her neck step into the dark world that waited her.

Mrs. Merchant eyes smiled down into Angela’s as the innocent young beauty’s trembling fingers finally managed to unhook her bra and slipped it from her gorgeous young body. Julia savored the sensual little shivering that passed through that supple young body. The additional exposure of standing bared to the waits causing the young innocent to blush hotly.

Better Miss Johnson hands at the nape of your neck elbows out.

Julia strong supple body once more pressed to Angela’s, this time to her naked breasts. Mrs. Merchant slid the tape measure over the innocent young girl’s bared nipples , sliding it back and forth over them as she gagged just how responsive her gorgeous supple young body was.

Have you ever worn a corset or thigh high hose Miss Johnson?
 
Better, Miss Johnson, hands at the nape of your neck... elbows out.

Angela hesitantly did as she was bid, although she felt strange with her chest thrust forward as it was. She closed her eyes thinking perhaps it would make it less uncomfortable and just about jumped out of her skin when Mrs Merchant was once more pressed against her. Oh sweet mother of God! Her eyes opened wide. This was all so very wrong... She should be fleeing for her very sanity, and it was only the large school debt that kept her from doing so. Her breath caught as the tape measure ran over her exposed skin, causing her nipples to tighten almost painfully. Oh this is so wrong...

Have you ever worn a corset or thigh high hose, Miss Johnson?

Angela shook her head, afraid she'd end up squeaking her reply. It was bad enough that her cheeks felt they were on fire, she really didn't need to further underline how very far out of her element she was. While she knew some women preferred thigh high hosiery, she thought corsets had gone out of use with carriages and hoop skirts!
 
Julia loved how responsive Angela's body was her nipples were hard little pebbled peaks in a matter of seconds and that adorable crimson blush that showed just how innocent and desperate this prim and proper young Miss truly was. It was all that Julia could no not to entwine her fingers in the young beauty's hair and forcibly kiss her when all Angela could do was nod not to her question.

I trust that a corset and thigh high stocking will not present a problem for you Miss Johnson for as our company name implies we are an international cooperation and cater to the sensibilities and traditional values of or multinational associates.

Julia checked the notations of Angela's measurements she had taken before calling her own assistant.

Take these and bring me a corset, black thigh high hose, ......

Julia turned to the scandalized young beauty at having been seen not only by Mrs. Merchant in nothing but her panties but by her assistant as well.

Your shoe size Miss Johnson!

With her assignment and Angela's measurement in hand the petite blond scurried out of the office to do her Boss's bidding. Julia smiled to herself as she prepared to push the gorgeous young beauty a little further.

Miss Johnson those panties will never due my dear, their panty line will ruin the suit I have coming for you..... Take them off.

Julia held up a thong that was little more than a glorified g-string and in the other hand a scandalous pair of black lace boy shorts.

Choose Miss Johnson!

The scandalous panties dangled from Julia's finger tips as she waited for the sweet young innocent to chose and to strip away the last of her clothing, the last bit of modesty left to her.
 
Last edited:
I trust that a corset and thigh high stockings will not present a problem for you, Miss Johnson, for as our company's name implies we are an international corporation and cater to the sensibilities and traditional values of our multinational associates.

"Um.... no, M-m-mrs Merchant," Angela stammered quietly. She was going to have to do some research on the Internet when she got home... That is, assuming she got the position. She was fretting about whether or not that was still the case when Mrs Merchant called someone into the room. Her mouth dropped open in shock when another woman walked in, wanting to crawl under the desk and hide. Oh no... whatever must she think of me?!

Take these and bring me a corset, black thigh high hose... Your shoe size, Miss Johnson!

Wishing the floor would just swallow her up, Angela responded meekly, "Size 7..." She was starting to get an awful feeling in the pit of her stomach that Mrs Merchant wasn't just going to show her pictures of what she would be expected to wear.

Miss Johnson, those panties will never do, my dear... their panty line will ruin the suit I have coming for you..... Take them off.

Angela looked at Mrs Merchant in horror. Surely she was hearing things. Please God tell me I'm hearing things... It was bad enough that she was standing here in nothing but her panties, but to lose them as well?! Mrs Merchant, however, certainly didn't appear to be kidding as she held two different types of panties from her fingertips... Panties, mind you, that looked like nothing she'd ever describe as panties.

Choose, Miss Johnson!

Staring at the offending objects as if they were snakes, Angela barely felt the bite of her fingernails as they cut into her clenched palms. Student.... Loan... Think about your student loan! Neither of them would offer any kind of real coverage, but at least the back lace ones seemed to provide more than that other pair. She pointed at the lace pair with a slightly trembling finger, dreading what was likely to come.
 
Julia Merchant had slowly turned the whole concept of the interview from one that held out the possibility of a coveted position to one that played upon Miss Angela Johnson’s natural submissive nature.

I approve of your choice Miss Johnson now out of those panties of yours.


Julia snatched back the offered scandalous panties until Angela complied and removed her panties to stand in all her youthful naked glory before Mrs. Julia Merchant. What the shy little beauty did not know was that Julia’s were not the only eyes savoring her girlish and womanly charms and the hot pink blush that tinged her creamy ivory skin the most adorable shade of pink from the tip of her nose to the tip of her toes.

Turn around slowly Miss Johnson!

Julia motioned for the gorgeous naked little beauty to make a little pirouette.

Your very attractive Miss Johnson your lover must be a very happy man……..

There was no hiding the shock that flared in the young girl’s eyes.

…….a woman?

Julia cocked her head and smiled into the young beauty’s eyes.
 
I approve of your choice, Miss Johnson, now out of those panties of yours.

Angela closed her eyes as Mrs Merchant confirmed her fears. Oh my god, please no.... This had to be the absolutely stupidest thing she had ever done. Strip naked outside of her home? In front of someone other than Dr Garfield, her doctor since she was in diapers?! However, when she opened her eyes again, she found Mrs Merchant looking at her with a cooly expectant look on her regal face.

Biting the inside of her cheeks, Angela slowly peeled off her last article of clothing, letting them fall to the floor along with her formerly discarded skirt. She desperately wished to shield herself from Mrs Merchant's eyes, but kept her hands clenched at her sides, a study in abject humiliation.

Turn around slowly, Miss Johnson!

Angela turned around awkwardly, wondering when Mrs Merchant would give her the black panties. She kept her eyes fixed on the walls, thinking that it would help her pretend she was by herself, but all the while she was hotly aware of the eyes on her.

You're very attractive, Miss Johnson, your lover must be a very happy man...

Shocked by her words, Angela couldn't stop herself from looking at Mrs Merchant, but she was further flabbergasted when Mrs Merchant guessed a woman. She was thoroughly confused. Her application clearly said she was single... Why in the world would Mrs Merchant think she had a... a... lover? and another woman?!?!? Unable to bring herself to answer, she just shook her head and looked down at the floor.
 
Alexander Merchant had watched on the CCT screen as Julia masterfully dominate Miss Angela Johnson, playing on the girl’s desperate desire and need for the coveted paid internship and her obviously submissive nature. But now it was time for him to do more than just watch Julia as she had talked and cajoled the innocent young beauty out of every last stitch of her clothing.

“Julia.”

Alex called as he entered his wife’s office.

“ Miss Johnson.”

Alex cordially greeted the scandalized and naked young beauty.

Alex!!!!!!

Julia squealed like an excited schoolgirl as she tossed aside the panties she had been offering to Angela and threw her arms around her husband’s neck. The Merchant’s were between Angela, the panties and the door leaving the young beauty no avenue of escape.


I do believe Miss Johnson has potential Alex. Miss Gleason is getting her proper attire.

Julia and Alex Merchant discussed Angela as If she wasn’t even there. Her avenues of escape cut off and when she went to reach for some of her clothing Julia coolly stated.

Did I say you could move Miss Johnson!
 
Just when Angela didn't think it could get any more embarrassing she heard the deep voice of Mr Merchant call out, "Julia." as he entered the room unannounced. She became absolutely convinced she was going to die of embarrassment when he looked at her and said, "Miss Johnson." This was it... This was where she was going to be told that her unprofessionalism was not to be accepted and that she needed to remove herself immediately.

Alex!!!!!!

Angela trembled as the Merchants greeted one another like they hadn't seen each other in hours. Surely they would give her some privacy to get redressed! She was shocked when she heard Mrs Merchant say that she had potential, but it was totally not proper for her to be in such a state of undress in front of Mr Merchant. She had just bent over to pick up her skirt and panties thinking she'd be able to discreetly get dressed when she heard Mrs Merchant's cool voice.

Did I say you could move, Miss Johnson!

"But..." Angela managed to squeak out, wondering why on earth the other woman would want her to stand naked in front of her husband.
 
"But..."

Angela managed to squeak.

Miss Johnson!

Julia had stripped Angela Johnson of everything of her old life, well at least all the outward trappings. Alex looked at the naked young beauty as she stood before them her dainty hands balled at her side. He leisurely took in every inch of her gorgeous young body. Now that she had been stripped of her past trappings it was time to remold this young innocent to their desires. Julia and Alex let Angela stand there in all her naked glory in a deafening silence until a soft knock came at the office door.

Enter!

Julia commanded and Miss Gleason followed by Miss Carson briskly entered. Miss Gleason brought a corset, black thigh high hose, garters, and a pair of stylish black pumps with a higher heel than Angela had probably ever worn. Miss Carson was carrying a pale dove grey business suite and a white silk blouse. Neither woman paid the slightest attention to the fact that Angela was standing stark naked in the middle of Julia Merchant’s office. It was if finding her naked as the day she was born here in public was the most natural thing in the world.

Your panties Miss Johnson.

Julia gracefully knelt before the naked young beauty and she held the scandalous little black lace boy short panties open before Angela for her to step into them.


Well Miss Johnson…….I am waiting.
 
Back
Top