Guy would you lick...

If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you?
What would you do?
Would you expect anything in return?
Would you be too dumbfounded to react?

How do you imagine such a situation would play out?

I think if she just blurted it out cold, it would be too much too soon. But if she built up to it I would be very aroused and interested.

She could start out by describing what a sensual person she was and how much she enjoyed kissing. After a little banter she might mention that the feel of lips and tongue on her mouth and body really got her aroused and that she had a very responsive body. Of course I would ask her in what ways her body responded. If she told me that her pulse quickened, her nipples grew hard and her clit swelled up, just dying to be licked, I'd be very intrigued. I'd be wondering what her pussy looked like, and how it would feel to touch it and lick it, and if she would would squirm and squeal when I dragged my tongue across it.
 
My answer would be yes, never miss the chance to taste pussy. But despite in my younger years hanging out in some strange bars I've never met a woman that direct. The nearest was a complete stranger who walked up to me and said "I wan't to fuck, lets go" yes I went
 
Well, I have some caveats.

1) Assume we're living in a world where std's aren't a factor :)()
2) She's recently showered and shaved enough for the tongue to get clear access (;))
3) She's willing to choose a more comfortable location than a bathroom, but I guess I can go with the flow if she insists. :)D)

We are good to go. I do not mind if she just wants to get off on my tongue without reciprocation. I don't need a relationship, I don't need to know your name or vice-versa. All I need is some feedback- some sign that something is more or less enjoyable. Make moaning noises, so I can figure out exactly what you need, at just the right pace and intensity. Every woman is a little different.

What would you do?

I'd lick her clit until she couldn't remain upright. And then I'd get serious about it.

Would you expect anything in return?

Not a thing. Let's just enjoy it together for its own sake.

Would you be too dumbfounded to react?

Not at all. Being shy means the kind of women I end up with often take the first step. I need to know she is interested in me in that way.

After that, following her lead or improvising the rest of the scenario is comfortable and familiar, like an old leather jacket. Strange as it sounds, I'm pretty comfortable with all of this once the ice has been broken.

How do you imagine such a situation would play out?

We can go a lot of different ways with this.

I don't care if there is an audience or not. I don't care if my clothes stay on or off, I don't care what, if anything, else she is wearing... she can simply drop her panties, strip naked, whatever she likes. I'd prefer that she wants to orgasm several times, not just once, so we can really savor the experience, but even a single orgasm is fine. If she cums too quickly I'd pretty much insist on continuing, because otherwise she hasn't been properly taken care of. We can do whatever position feels comfortable for her... standing, with one leg over my shoulder... bent over and spread, so i have complete access. She could hop up on the counter and spread, or lay down on the counter and spread, or she could lay on the floor and spread, or I could lie down and she can straddle my face (in whichever direction she likes) and she can ride my tongue or grind her clit into it. I am also hoping she enjoys more than just tongue on clit, because I want to explore everywhere.

If, after we have had our fun, she simply gets up, pulls up her panties, and leaves, that's okay. I wouldn't say no to her phone number if she's really enjoyed herself.

If she wanted me to take the lead from that point, I would take her by the hand, grab her panties with the other, lead her back to her car, and tell her to take me anywhere she likes. We could go to a hotel, her place, or mine. She's in control. Or if she wants me to be, then we go back to my car, and I take her to a hotel, and finish what we started. She has me for the entire evening, to do what she wants, to fulfill her fantasy. And for these purposes, she doesn't have to say anything to me or even use my name. The only respect I need is that she doesn't mistreat me in any way. She can tell me if she wants more than just tongue play, though I would use my fingers unless she told me not to for some reason.

Now, if she's had a great time, and she wants more, then we leave the no-reciprocation zone and we start getting more serious. At this point I expect her to treat me with complete respect, like equals, and like we're on a date. If she can't, then all she gets is the one-night fantasy, and that's all it will ever be.
 
Okay, new question:
Under what circumstances would you eat a woman out without expecting reciprocation?

If she's clean and attractive, and takes the lead in this situation with confidence. If she is effective in communicating to me in some way that she really wants this to happen and she really wants me to do it for her. This can be body language and direct eye contact, or she can whisper it to me.

I'm not interested in being toyed with. If I think she's not serious or doesn't really want me to do it, or if she has not committed and prepared herself for this scenario, then I am liable to say no. If she acts in a way that shows she is of two minds about it, or she shows signs that she's not going to be comfortable with it, then I'd also decline. If she's obviously too intoxicated to make a proper decision then I would also decline.

Clean, attractive, confident, and sincere. Those are the only circumstances which matter to me. The idea of pleasing someone without reciprocation doesn't bother me at all, assuming this isn't a relationship. I'm an adult, I can make these choices or decline to participate at my own discretion.

For me, the "reciprocation" is in the act itself. She is allowing me to pleasure her, as much as I am allowing her to be pleasured by me. That is stimulating enough.

How would a woman go about convincing a stranger to eat her out? Is there a way for her to do this relatively safely?

For safety reasons, you'd have to choose the right stranger. I'm afraid that's kind of like instructing you to pick a winning scratch-off ticket, but you can pick the right person, if you are an excellent judge of character. It also may help if you came to this bar (or wherever) with someone, a friend, who can look out for you and make sure of your safety. Choose someone who is empathetic and fully respects women, treats them as full partners and equals. The reason is, you have to trust this person to disengage when you choose to disengage. If this person has any issues whatsoever with consent, they're a horrible choice for this scenario.

Know that there are some people you simply won't be able to convince. Some simply do not want to be part of this scenario because they are not willing to be a party to sex acts that lead nowhere and aren't reciprocated. So again, you'd have to pick the right person.

As for convincing, you already know how to convince someone. If you're a woman with just about any level of experience trying to attract men, you know what factors in to this. In this scenario, you're picking a stranger up at a public location, which means you want to look your best, smell intoxicating, and be wearing something which hints at your desire. I'm not suggesting you have to dress trashy, just dress in a manner which accentuates your good looks and, most importantly, fills you with confidence and puts you in the right mindset.

I would suggest, for this scenario, something like a dress or a skirt, for practical reasons. But if you look great in pants and are willing to slip them all the way off, go for it.

Now, to make it happen-

Eye contact. This helps me establish that you're serious and what your level of desire is.

Voice your desire. Firmly and directly, in as few words as possible, without equivocation. I would suggest using a tone and volume of voice which allows your request to be heard pretty much by me alone, not the whole room. If you tell the whole room, I'll assume you're putting on a performance and thus, not serious about it.

Touch me. If you aren't willing to touch me then I'm not about to cross that line either for you. And by touch me, I mean in a way that indicates that you want this to happen now, and also, that you are in command of the situation. Take my hand and lead me somewhere. Do not be shy. My consent is implied by my voluntarily coming with you. In general, a man is not going to feel threatened by this situation, whereas a woman might if the roles were reversed, and that's understandable. This is the primary reason why I want you to take the lead. You are giving consent and permission by doing this, and the man can feel completely safe and comfortable declining. This is also why I wish more women were the aggressors in these initial contact situations. I feel like certain men just cannot handle the nuances involved, and aren't responsible enough to deal with rejection or consent issues.

A big factor for me is that you take me someplace where we can comfortably do this. While the spontaneity of just leading me to the bathroom is a thrill unto itself, if you really want to have a good time, you're going to want to take me somewhere better. Someplace, perhaps, where you can lay down or get into several different positions more comfortably. So let's compromise. Take me there, and let me give you a taste (oh the irony) of what you can expect if you took me somewhere better. Then decide to take me there or not. You got what you wanted, which was anonymous, unrequited pleasuring from a stranger. If you want to end this before the next step, that's also fine.

Some folks are understandably skittish about the risk of being caught or seen. Me personally, I don't care. If this were a private party instead of a bar, you could lead me to the couch in a room full of people, slip off your panties, and tell me to eat you out right there. It's your body, I don't really care who sees as long as they don't interfere.

If this is a bathroom, I might insist on locking it so we don't get interrupted. It's not so much the privacy but the interruptions I can do without.

As you have seen just from the responses to this thread, some men are more interested in this idea than others. Some can handle giving you what you're looking for, and others will be more insistent that they get what they want as well, or instead. Choosing the right candidate is essential, and may be the hardest part. Then, command the room when you make your desires known to him. Direct, confident, brief, and specific.

The convincing you do is by showing me that you're serious in your request. The seduction is in how you present yourself while doing that. Now, just pick me, instead of the wrong guy, and you've got yourself some no-strings-attached gratification.

Enjoy yourself. And have the confidence to simply leave if you want. You don't owe me anything. I have not been taken advantage of in any way. I consented to this and you didn't promise me anything. You made a request and I fulfilled it, it's done. Any guy who can't handle that is not someone you want doing this for you.
 
In my real life there is no such thing ... *shrugs
 
If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you?
What would you do?
Would you expect anything in return?
Would you be too dumbfounded to react?

How do you imagine such a situation would play out?

Without hesitation YES.

All I'd want in return is your wonderful juices as sustenance.

Nothing else would be required as I can guarantee, without you even touching me, the scenario would make me cum.
 
Okay, new question:
Under what circumstances would you eat a woman out without expecting reciprocation?
How would a woman go about convincing a stranger to eat her out? Is there a way for her to do this relatively safely?

OMG I am moving to America. I think I love you.
 
Query trolled hard and won. Only a pathetic man would put that much effort into trolling.
 
Last edited:
If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you?
What would you do?
Would you expect anything in return?
Would you be too dumbfounded to react?

In my fantasy I'd say "Lead the way ..." and follow her to a stall (or if its classy a couch in the ladies). I would go down on her only if she also kissed me first. I might try to get myself off too but I wouldn't ask for more.
 
If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you?
What would you do?
Would you expect anything in return?
Would you be too dumbfounded to react?

How do you imagine such a situation would play out?
This is a fun question, but since you're bi why wouldn''t you ask guys and girls?

My Lit self would smile, finish my drink, leave the glass on the bar, kiss you on the lips then let you lead where you will...

Assuming that you'd take us to a stall, once your panties were out of the way I'd be on my knees and trace your slit with the tip of my tongue until it just touched your clit. I'd tease it, suck it nice and easy, love it up every way I could think of and as I tasted you, I'd expect your hands on the back of my head, grabbing handfuls of hair to let me know when it was getting good...

Something in return?? Yeah. You wouldn't expect me to lick your world class clit without getting an outrageous erection, would you?

In real life, .......................oh, never mind about real life.
 
Last edited:
If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you?
What would you do?
Would you expect anything in return?
Would you be too dumbfounded to react?

How do you imagine such a situation would play out?

I know my initial reaction would be to look at her an laugh…mostly nervously and when she was dead pan and i knew she was not messing around id say "lets go" but really wishing it was a joke with no intent of actually doing it.

If we then found ourselves in the bathroom id hope it would be quick and surgical. She pulls her pants and undies down just enough, i get on my knees and lick from bottom to top, just once. If she said "thats it?", id say yeah and leave her wanting more i guess, but I'm not that full of myself.

Id also expect nothing in return but i might crack a joke about it being her turn to lick my tip.
 
If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you?
What would you do?
Would you expect anything in return?
Would you be too dumbfounded to react?

How do you imagine such a situation would play out?

So I am a chick, but this has happened to me....

Hubby and I were at a gay/bi/trans bar and an attractive woman came up to me and said she wanted me. We left and yes I did lick her clit and she mine, among other things.

Hubby got a hell of a show :D
 
I would jump at the chance

provided no girlfriend obligations get in the way
 
I'm happy to see all of these great responses...

I think I may know a scenario where I can try this safely...
 
I wouldn't. I don't know where that clit has been or what it's intentions are. I could sit next it and talk it possibly.
 
I'm happy to see all of these great responses...

I think I may know a scenario where I can try this safely...

If you asked me, I wouldn't hesitate or expect anything in return. Bold women turn me on in such a way that me pleasuring you would bring me to orgasm without even taking my clothes off. :devil:
 
If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you?
What would you do?
Would you expect anything in return?
Would you be too dumbfounded to react?

How do you imagine such a situation would play out?

I've got to be honest here, I fantasise about this regularly... So the answer to the first question is a definite yes...

The answer to the second question is; I would follow her into which ever room she had planned, shutting the door behind me for a little privacy... I would first kiss her gently on the lips, but not stay too focused on that beautiful part of her body... I'd fondle her thighs and her buttocks as I slowly kneel in front of her... She would rest herself against a bench, or perhaps sit back on a chair... Depending on what she is wearing I'd be looking for ease of access to her pelvic region... If she was wearing a dress or a skirt, this is easy... If she was wearing pants then I'd have to remove them prior to her sitting back...
I'd kiss her thighs, stroking her skin with my hands... I'd hope to feel her hands on the back of head directing me to where she needs to feel my wet mouth... I would want to kiss and fondle her for as long as I can, I'd want her anticipation to build to the point where she needs my tongue inside her...'
When she is ready, I'd slide her panties across and slide my tongue deeply and slowly between her lips, moving up towards her clitoris... I'd do this several times, adjusting the pressure to her squirms... I'd do this until I feel her body begin to tense, I'd then focus my oral gyrations on her clitoris until I feel her orgasm tremble through her body... I'd then start the process all over again...

The answer to the third question is no, pleasuring a woman orally is something I enjoy and desire....

And the fourth question, no...
 
I would bury my face in her pussy andblick and suck her clot. I would like something in return but I also love to eat pussy so in a way I am getting something!
 
If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you?
What would you do?
Would you expect anything in return?
Would you be too dumbfounded to react?

How do you imagine such a situation would play out?

I have to say that as much as I would love to say that I followed her into the bathroom and went to town, I would probably laugh thinking it's a joke and also that I might catch something. Then I would stand there and watch another guy do it and have to hear about how fucking sexy it was and how great she tasted
 
If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you?
What would you do?
Would you expect anything in return?
Would you be too dumbfounded to react?

How do you imagine such a situation would play out?
I would do this in a New York minute depending upon her looks.
 
If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you?
What would you do?
Would you expect anything in return?
Would you be too dumbfounded to react?

How do you imagine such a situation would play out?

I'd probably be a little surprised in the immediate sense, but I'd do it!

The situation would probably play out with my head between her legs after sitting her up on the bathroom sink counter...I'd lick her until she screams in pleasure and enjoys a couple very nice orgasms...probably would use my fingers inside her to pleasure her a bit more while my tongue worked over her clit....

Then I'd leave her there, gasping for breath and tell her, "If you need any more, I'll be at the bar."
 
hey...

If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you?
What would you do?
Would you expect anything in return?
Would you be too dumbfounded to react?

How do you imagine such a situation would play out?


June, 1977 the Silver Dollar Bar. It was a Friday, I remember because me
and the guys I was jamming with got free beer, only on Fridays and Saturdays.
I went with her, no I didn't expect anything in return but I was hoping to get some kind of play.
After taking care of her needs and desires, the last thing I expected was that injection of coke just before I busted my nut--, actually the last thing I expected was for my heart to EVER beat normally again.
 
Last edited:
If she was extremely attractive and well-groomed, then I would do it and not expect anything in return. However, I would suggest we go somewhere a little more appropriate.

This one is interesting because I've often fantasized about it, but last summer I decided to turn the tables and ended up asking someone what she would think if I told her that I wanted to eat her out right then and there. Nothing more--just my mouth and her pussy.

The context was that we had communicated over email a few times in the two weeks prior, and she was coming into town and we would be working together. We met, there was no flirting, but we were comfortable and friendly very quickly. I was getting pretty worked up, and when her friend called to make sure everything was okay, I seized the moment and whispered into her other ear while she was telling her friend how much she was enjoying California.
 
If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you?
What would you do?
Would you expect anything in return?
Would you be too dumbfounded to react?

How do you imagine such a situation would play out?

ummmmm... lead the way! If there were an obvious issue down under (signs of STDs) when we got to that point I would, of course, cease and desist. However, assuming that doesn't happen, I would gladly oblige without thought of reciprocation. If she offers though.... Well of course I couldn't turn that down :D
 
Back
Top