Bakeboss Kink Bingo

B5 The Super is Really Super

This all started when I called the super to fix the leak in my bathroom faucet. The super, his name is George, is a fairly typical super. He kind of smells and I have never seen him in clean clothes, this man is definitely not someone you would think of as a sex symbol. What I am saying this man is as close to gross as you can get. To top it off he is as crude as a construction worker, always with a stare down your blouse or some snide comment.

Now if you can picture this sub human on his back, in my bathroom with his head under my sink and me standing over him. The only reason I am in my little bathroom with him is to make sure he doesn't go through my hamper and steal my dirty panties. George is babbling about pubic hairs in my sink or something like that, but I'm not listening. For some strange reason, I start looking at his crotch and the first thing I notice is with the way he is laying his shorts have ridden up. He has stretched his shorts so far up his genitals are sticking out the bottom. I'm sorry but I just had to look and then I really had to look again. George's dick is sticking out of his shorts and believe me it is nothing to look at but the thing that got me staring is he had two dicks sticking out of his shorts.

I am in a trance; this is the weirdest thing I have ever seen. To make matters worse George catches me staring at his dick, I mean dicks.
"I told you I was the super Super, didn't I? Would you like to see them up close?"
What was wrong with me, I couldn't answer I just nodded my head. He stood up and dropped his shorts around his ankles. I got down on my knees in my own bathroom I wanted a closer look.
"Go ahead you can kiss them if you want."
That is just what I did and then I stuck them in my mouth. I have always had a fantasy of two men at once but I never had a boyfriend who was man enough to allow another man in bed with us. As George got harder I got wetter and I knew I had to have him.

I literary drug him to my bed by his cocks; I grabbed my lube from the nightstand. I asked if he had every used both at the same time and he said it was his specialty. I sat astride him and he placed one in my pussy and the other in my backdoor. Gently we rode back and forth building to a fever pitch until he shot off first in my ass next in my pussy.

After that morning, I had the super back many days to fix my itch. By the way, I had to give him my dirty panties as a souvenir.
 
I4 Wife Takes My Cherry

I have been after my wife for back door sex for months now. I think she would like it, as she seems to enjoy my finger and even my tongue pushing in her little rosebud. She has resisted the actual act, saying the pain would be too much. It has become such a desire to me I have begun to beg. I thought I had her the other night when she said,
"If I give this to you what would you do for me?"
I got down on one knee and took her hand in mine,
"Anything my love, whatever you shall desire."
"Let me think on this and I will get back to you."


I rushed home from work the next day in anticipation, when I walked in the front door I saw she was already home. I'm in here she called from the bedroom; I rushed in and stopped dead in my tracks. My wife was lying on our bed naked except for a shiny black dildo obscenely protruding from a harness draped around her hips. She smiled,
"Say hello to my little friend," she said as she gently jacked off her plastic prick.
"If you really want to take my back door cherry then you will have to give up yours to me first."
What could I do I had already agreed to do anything she wanted, and the more I looked at her new strap-on appendage the more excited I got.

I tore off my clothes then got on the bed and began to kiss and suck her new toy. She rubbed my hair,
"That's right honey you get my new cock nice and wet so I can take your cherry."
She commanded me to lie on my back; she put my legs over my head and fucked me with her strap-on until I spurted cum all over my belly.
 
N3 The Superior Sex

I resisted through God knows how many relationships and one good marriage and almost another, the knowledge that women are superior to men. I've always felt drawn toward strong women but when I would meet one who accept me as a partner I would resist letting her lead the relationship. I ruined my first marriage by my ambivalence, first bowing to her superior knowledge of a man woman relationship and then refusing to obey my better half (as she truly was). When I accused her of cuckolding me; which turned me on while I jacked off but my fragile ego could not handle reality. She told me
"That is none of your business."
I couldn't take that, packed up, and left her. Before the day was over her lover had moved in and I was left alone. What did I do? I jacked off night and day while fantasizing about her lover giving her the real pleasure that I could not. While I was playing with myself, I was wishing I could be at her knees begging just to be her clean up boy.

I think I have always known that women are superior to men but my macho self wouldn't allow me to recognize his fact. Alone I would fantasize about bowing to my Queen and becoming her personal servant while I played with myself. However in a real relationship I would refuse to accept this.

My second wife and my true Queen recognized this weakness in my personality and slowly drew my submission out of me. In the privacy of our bedroom, she showed me how woman (the superior sex) could drive me to new heights. As I learned the more I pleased the woman the more pleasure, I received the more eager I was in pleasing her.

As I became her sexual slave in the bedroom, she began using this over me in the rest of our relationship. First, it was she would not let me worship her in the bedroom until I had done my chores, which were whatever she wanted me to do. Then she would let me satisfy her for sometimes up to an hour or more giving her 3, 4, 5 or more orgasms and then just stop get up and say I would get mine latter. She told me she would judge the quality of my orgasms by the quality of how I completed my chores. If I did a good job say, cleaning the kitchen she would fuck me until I came like a racehorse. However, if I did a half-assed job (which was how I used to do most of my chores) she might just give me a hand job or even worst she might just watch me jack off. One time she thought I did a good job cleaning the spare bathroom and even gave me a blowjob and even though she fed my cum back to me through a French kiss I thought it a real reward.

It didn't take me too long to understand that if I wanted my penis to belong to her I had to submit the rest of me also. After I did this, my life and marriage became wonderful and I finally am a happy man
 
G2 A Day At the Beach

We three went to a beach just south of Malibu, I think it was called hippy beach at the time. There were no lifeguards or anybody of authority so it was fairly open to do whatever you wanted. As soon as we got there, Linda took off her top saying she wanted tan tittys for her audience. Linda was a topless dancer and really enjoyed her job. I was Linda's boyfriend but she also liked to have sex with her friend Sharon. The day before, they had included me in a threesome using me more as a sex toy than a lover.

After we had played in the water and in the sand, Linda whispered in my ear that Sharon wanted some more of my 'nice cock'. There aren't too many people who would say I have a 'nice cock' but that is how Linda described it to Sharon (I think as a way to include me in their sex). Linda said she wanted to take a walk down the beach. Sharon turned to me
"Let's go down to the water."
She hopped up and ran to the water and I followed her like a little puppy. Once we were in up to our necks, she pulled off her bottoms and handed them to me.
"Don't you lose these or the beach goers will wonder where my bathing suit went."
As I held on to her suit for dear life, she put her arms around my neck and mounted my cock. I am sure to the people on the shore we looked like we were frolicking in the surf as we fucked with the waves pushing us back and forth. As we finished I told her I was surprised she just didn't want to fuck on our towels but she said fucking on the beach was for rookies.
"You just get too much sand in too many wrong places."
I helped her put her suit back on, got my stuff rearranged in my suit and we went back to shore.

When Linda returned Sharon and I were lying on towels I told her, Sharon and I went into the water to fuck.
"You mean you didn't give the people a show?" When I shook my head, she went on,
"Well then you and I will have to give them the show then."
Linda didn't care about sand and she enjoyed audiences. She pulled her tiny bottoms off then pulled my suit down to my ankles and then sat on my dick. Then she started to shake her boobies like she did on the stage just to make sure everyone on the beach knew what we were doing. When we were done, she stood up and took a bow and everyone began to applaud.
 
Last edited:
O1 wife Teaches Me To Eat Vegetables

"Why aren't you eating your carrots?"
"I don't like cooked carrots, you know I don't like vegetables."
"What if I put some secret sauce on them? Then would you eat them?"
'What kind of secret sauce?"

I watched her stick her hand down her pants, then pull it out and then she rubbed her finger on a carrot. First she rubbed the carrot under my nose and I caught the sent of her pussy. Then she rubbed the carrot on my lips.
"You want to suck this my little orange cock? I got my juices all over it, come on open up."
I did as I was instructed and even sucked it like a little cock.
"Ooh, that's a good boy, but I like it rougher. Come on bite my cock."
As I ate her little cock I was making a face,
"Not enough sauce, I still taste the carrot."

She got up and pulled her pants and panties off. She pulled her chair next to me then spread her legs showing off her furry pussy. She put another carrot just inside her pussy,
"OK big boy how about taking a bite out of my huge 'orange clit' then?"
I got down on my knees and put my face in her pussy. I took her 'orange clit' and as I started chewing I began to suck on her other clit, the flesh colored one.
"No no if you want to taste the real one you have to eat more of the orange ones."
She began putting carrots in her pussy and I began eating them as fast as I could chew.
"Look at that, what a good boy, you ate all of your carrots.
 
Sorry for taking so long-- and good on you for starting without!
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • bingo17.jpg
    bingo17.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top