Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

SelenaKittyn said:
Do we have to wait until the E-Book is actually out before announcing it? :)

Stardust Press is publishing Christmas Stalking (which I entered last year in Lit's xmas contest) and it should be available Christmas 2006.

Yay me! :cathappy:

Very cool, Selena. Well done!
 
And Now My Turn

twicethecowboy1lb9.th.gif


Twice the Cowboy is on Sale Now!
Publisher: Phaze Books
Price: $4.00

Manuel Santos Fuentes was not the type of cowboy Jess Graff was used to. From the moment they met during the El Paso International Rodeo, Jess wanted the Charro. When Manuel is injured during El Paso de la Muerte, Jess seizes the opportunity to get his vaquero into bed. But cross-cultural misunderstandings and family feuds threaten to destroy their relationship before it really starts. Can two men from wildly different backgrounds overcome hatred and jealousy and learn to trust in each other?

Buy it here: http://*******.com/y8qaqp

And a reivew from Two Lips: Twice the Cowboy is one of the hottest stories I have read in quite a while, and I highly recommend it for any aficionado of m/m erotica. Forget the ice bucket and the cold shower, a dip in the pool won’t be enough for this one; the heat will just have to wear off eventually. I predict many readers will be returning for frequent re-reads. I know this reviewer will! May James Buchanan write on, prolifically! ~Frost

full reivew: http://www.twolipsreviews.com/content/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=225&Itemid=36
 
Last edited:
tatetestwk5.th.jpg


Taste Test – Bittersweets: A Taste of Halloween by James Buchanan
Publisher: Torquere Press
Price: $1.95
Genre: M/M

Things that go bump in the night abound in this Taste Test from James Buchanan. From summoning an ancient spirit to magical spells that go awry, these fours stories will chill and thrill you.

Capturing folktales from Mexico to Russia, these steamy tales will have you jumping at every sound, and wishing you had more. Be careful what you wish for, though, for like the characters in these stories, you might get more than you bargained for! Give yourself a treat today!

Buy It Now
 
Now available from Phaze! The Special Hurricane Relief Edition features stories by Belegon, Alessia Brio (a/k/a Imp), Harley Stone (a/k/a Lucky), vella, Dr_Mabeuse, matriarch, cloudy, Dranoel, Duel Citizen, Honey, cantdog, Becca, Remec, Savannah Reardon (a/k/a Crim), and Alex de Kok ... and poetry by Lauren Hynde, WickedEve, Jamison Landry (a/k/a neonurotic), moonlight elf, bluerains, Liar, and BooMerengue.

 
Last edited:
A sincere tip of my old green beret to you guys...well done!

amicus...
 
I am Published! (now buy my book, damnit!)

Latest News :

The Festive Handbag picked up by Total-E-Bound for Christmas release '08.

Making it Real (Last year's NaNoWriMo entry) has been picked up for publication in 08 with Phaze.


Proving Santa Exists - by Victoria Blisse AKA me!


yup, I have a smile like a huge wedge of watermelon right now.

:nana:
 
Last edited:
Good going! I hope to see you on the the NY Times bestseller list. :D
 
I don't know you but wanted to say congratulations on getting published!!!!! :)

I know for myself, the first time I got published, I was so very excited.

congratulations again
 
SeanH said:
Congrats you! :kiss:

And I never knew e-books got an ISBN.

I know -how cool is that? I have an ISBN number.


:nana:


Can you tell I'm a bit hyperactive right now?

thanks infernal, joaquin, flyin and rainy.

I'll try and control the instinct to post nana's -but i don't promise anything ;)
 
Since you are apprehensive about the nana, I will do it for you:

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Where is bluesboy when you need him? nanas are never the same without him.
 
Back
Top