I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what it is with you brits but you always seem to have the curviest sexy bodies is it something in the water over there huh :)

Don't know what it is with you brits but you always seem to have the curviest sexy bodies is it something in the water over there huh :)
I agree deanball. This girl is smoking hot! Hopefully she sees this and sends me a PM to get to know me better *cough cough, hint hint* ;-) LOL Cheezy for sheezy!

Thank you!!

I was up far too late. :eek:

How are you? :kiss:

I'm OK- fed up with the weather, hated driving to work in the fog the last couple of days, and now they're talking about snow....:rolleyes:

Sorry for the crap quality!

Mmm, lovely cleavage....

Ha ha :D

Hubby's home. ;) :devil:
Still horny though, I'm greedy. :p

You tiring that poor man out again?:D If he needs a rest, I'm quite happy to take over for a while:devil:

I agree deanball. This girl is smoking hot! Hopefully she sees this and sends me a PM to get to know me better *cough cough, hint hint* ;-) LOL Cheezy for sheezy!

Ha ha Thank you, welcome to my thread. :)

I'm OK- fed up with the weather, hated driving to work in the fog the last couple of days, and now they're talking about snow....:rolleyes:

I know, I'm taking son to Teesside on Thursday for a Uni interview, thankfully we're staying over as it's 9am Friday morning!

, lovely cleavage....

Thank you!! :kiss:

You tiring that poor man out again?:D If he needs a rest, I'm quite happy to take over for a while:devil:

I'm always tiring him out, he keeps telling me he's getting old!! lol
I'm sure he'd be happy of a rest. :D

Ha ha Thank you, welcome to my thread. :)

Hi me, how am I today? Can I get PM'd too? Be so much fun! Like, talking to myself!! Wait, huh? OH! I know! Here, have this bottle of mayo, I dunno what to do with it. Maybe you can put it on a sammich or sumfin. Or maybe on a cock in a bun, call it a hot dog. :D

Hi me, how am I today? Can I get PM'd too? Be so much fun! Like, talking to myself!! Wait, huh? OH! I know! Here, have this bottle of mayo, I dunno what to do with it. Maybe you can put it on a sammich or sumfin. Or maybe on a cock in a bun, call it a hot dog. :D

Lol you're in a world of your own today! :D

Wow

Hi,

just registered - you are very beautiful only sampled your pics - can't believe so many - do you write as well?

Danny x

Hi,

just registered - you are very beautiful only sampled your pics - can't believe so many - do you write as well?

Danny x

Thank you!! Welcome to my thread. :)

No, I don't write, definitely wouldn't be good at that! :D

Morning _me_

You do realise how difficult it is to type in your name by the way, I actually have to use two hands on the keyboard!!!!

WHen do you think we'll see some new pics, love to see some more breasts pics

can't wait!

Morning _me_

You do realise how difficult it is to type in your name by the way, I actually have to use two hands on the keyboard!!!!

WHen do you think we'll see some new pics, love to see some more breasts pics

can't wait!

Ha ha......I can manage it. :D

Hopefully Monday. ;)

Morning sexy tits! Though, I guess it's afternoon where you are. Damn time zones lol. Me and a couple friends went out for a belated birthday happy hour. Sake bombs, Sapporo, and lots of appetizers. Good thing I wasn't driving.

Hope you have a wonderful day. I'll check in if I can, but playoff NFL football awaits! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back