Male Chastity

MamasChastityBoy

Experienced
Who else gets insanely aroused at the idea of being locked up? It's weirdly paradoxical, getting excited to the point of orgasm at the thought of no more orgasms.

So let's talk and post our favourites (keeping in mind the forum rules!)

Something to get us started!

Last edited:
Who else gets insanely aroused at the idea of being locked up? It's weirdly paradoxical, getting excited to the point of orgasm at the thought of no more orgasms.

I wear cock cages permanent day and night. Everywhere, especially at nudist beaches and saunas. My wife is my keyholder
It is so hot.

I wear cock cages permanent day and night. Everywhere, especially at nudist beaches and saunas. My wife is my keyholder
It is so hot.

It is so hot.

You're very lucky. Is it permanent permanent or does she let you out for the odd orgasm?

She often opens my cage and teases me by making me hard with stroking and sucking my cock, but never let me cum. Orgasmns are only for her

Back