Bored (open to one woman)

"Maybe" I whispered as I was nibbling his earlobe, my hand caressing his hardening cock thorugh his pants... "But who cares, there's just you and me now."
I slid my hand inside his pants and found his cock. I closed my fingers around it and began strokin slowly. I nibbled and bit his earlobe.
"And I want you Isaac..."
 
It was so unusual as she wrapped her gloved fingers around me and wanted more and I just culdnt resist her as she nibbled on my ear and stroked me, that hand going over my entire length and felt that Snow out there was going to be a different thought as she seemed so hungry despite our first time, "how can you want more?" I asked in a moan as she nibbled and suckled lightly.
 
"Don't you want it Isaac?"
And with this I slid in one swift move, both around him and down, to bring me on my knees in front of him. Looking up at him with a grin and a wink, I opened his pants and brought out his cock that I kissed. And licked.
"You say you don't want me, Isaac? "
I sukced quickly th ehea dof his cock.
"I'm not your kind of woman? Perhpas I'm not sexy enough?"
And I closed my mlips around his shaft again, slowly sucking him, bobbing my head up and down.
 
She didn't give an option, but just went at me and it was surprising, sexy, and shocking all rolled into one as she just bobbed on my head those bright eyes looking up. As the rain came pouring down mixed with the sound of her taking me in. What could I say, 'stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police?' No, I didn't do that. Rolling my head back and moaning, 'take me all the way and let me jizz again, baby" can't believe I called Storm 'baby' but was so consumed by the momet as she deepthroated me.
 
On each thrust down I was taking more of his cock inside my mouth, adjusting, letting it rub agaisnt the back of my throat and focusing on it. Sliding it along the inner of my cheecks. I closed my eyes and get at a quicke rpace. my hand was holding the base of his hard cock and the other was grabbing his belt. I felt some precum oozing a bit and I was delighted by this taste.
I opened my eyes an instant to give him a smile upwards around his cock, then I let him slid eout of my mouth, and lick the underside of the hard throbbing shaft, all the way down until I reached his balls on which I sucked a bit. I then kissed my way upwards along the cock before returning to sucking him.
 
Arms hanging limp at my side regained their strength as she gbbled me up and the hands started to feel across her shoulders and around and though that mane of white hair and slowly pulling her face to take more and more of that thic meat down the gullet and hear her 'guck guck guck" as her throat tightened and then breathed against my skin. Never thought Storm would be this much sexualized unless it was in someones' fanfiction, but her breasts were pressng against my thighs and she was sucking, but I didn't wantto be this exposed for lon with snow and just wanted to jizz her face.
 
I slowed the rythm of my sucking on his cock and let it slide out of my mouth with a last kiss. I stood up slowly and pulled him down to the floor, making him lay on his back. I placed a foot on each side of his hips and lifted my skrit on my bare pussy, the lips glistening of need. I smiled at him, lowering myself. My hand grabbed his cock and I guided him towards my cunt. My other hand resting on his chest, I pulled Isaac's cock inside me, feeling him stretch myself and enter. I lowered myself, down and down, until I wa son his lap and him fully inside me. Then I leaned down and laid over him, kissing him with passion, letting my cunt adjust to that hardness, feeling him throb inside me.
And still kissing Isaac, I began to ride him, long and slow moves, up and down, each time moving down to rest on his lap.
 
Storm wasriding me in cowgirl with her hips bucking and whipping back her body. As delighted as I was for her throwing herself at me without any form of enticement and though somewhat pained by our earlier actions feeling m rod slide into Storm's tight cunt we couldn't remain this way for long with Snow following us if she found us in this compromising position then it could be the death of us as Storm rode me steadily faster and my hands reached out and grasped her firm backside and squeezed the cheeks heartily.
 
I was feeling him inside me. i was feeling him caress and slide deep inside me, along my walls, in my so wet and hot cunt. And this was terrific. I was moaning next to his ear now, and I even went to bit slightlx at his shoulder.
The wind began to swirl around us in the room, pushed by my pleasure, my subconsioud letting go. I was riding faster, my butt slapping on his thighs And this was so perfect. Moaning. Grunting. And noe screaming. I bit my lowe rlip to restrain those noises, and took an even quiccker pace.
 
"Oh, God, Storm" moaning louder but clamping down with both jaws as she bounced up and down and those free chests, covered only by her shirt, were rising and falling with each bounce and her long, white, hair tossed as well. Gripping her cheeks tighter and feeling that tight pussy tightening around my shaft as it was lubercated with our combined juices I wanted to cum but not inside her this time, I wanted to squirt all of my remaining seman onto her face and watch the differences between my white spunk and her cappachino skin and the flutter of her light eyes.
 
i felt it cumming, I felt it released and the wave of pleasure spread inside me...a nd outwards. With a scream, with a groan and with a sudden tremendous hot wind and a real close and loud thunder outside, i did cum. So good. So heavenly. So perfect. I felt myself dizzy, loosing toch with reality. I felt it drown myself under the ocean of delight. And there I was moving to the surface gasping for some air, panting. But he hadn't cum, and I wanted ot feel him fill me again. I moved on with my hips on Isaac, riding him fast, wild and hard, looking down into his eyes, trying to find some place between my pantings to whisper to him "cum on babe, cum inside me, fill me..."
 
When she moaned and groaned, the tone of her voie and the flutter of air around us was so surprising I took it to mean the roof had collasped but Storm continued to ride at a slower pace as her body shuddered and felt a gush of fluid flow around my shaft as I realized that she had climax. It was thefirst I had ever had experienced a woman orgasm and Storm looked at m with that lightning in her eyes and wished for me to cum inside of her. Reaching up and pulling her abdomen towards me, until we were face to face again, those massive breast dragging on my chest as her backside continued to rise and fall at a slower pace. Between breathesshe pleaded for my cum and I wanted to fulfill that as my rod tensed up and my eyes grew wide. In an instant my hart exploded and I felt my sac draining inside of her and groaned in delight.
 
i felt him explode... deep inside me. My cunt was still spasming aorund him, tightening his cock. And Isaac let it all go inside me, filling my wanting cunt. It was so great to feel it cum. I loved ot see his face as he did. His reaction. I leaned down and kissed him... with passion... Keeping him inside me, feeling our juices flow and drip. My hands were in his hair, and we were kissing...
 
My heart was climbing into my throat. It was all so much having to orgasm and feeling that tigh twat of Storm as we both orgasmed into one another and feeling the soft, rich, white hair in my hands and that sharp, hot tongue of the sexy mutant inside my mouth as we french each other for several minutes as my cock became flacid and her body heat began to diminish through the room was intensely cold because it was still raining outside.

We had to stop only because it dawned on us that Frost was still out there, hunting us, and we had to quickly dress and find a something else for us to do. Storm did not remember much of her journey, but looking out the slightly fogged window of the builidng and seeing nothing but the dark buidlings and overcast sky as the pitter patter of rain continued to fall on the metal roof. Scratching my head and looking at Storm as she dressed herself I remembered that we crossed a comic book shop on our way here, perhaps there was some sort of connection.

I did not recall anything of Frost when she suddenly appeared, but then again I wans't thinking about Storm. As I shoved my flacid penis inside my pants and zipped upand looked back at Storm as she stood up I began convinced that we had to go back to the comic book store or any place closer that seels the stuff, but the comic book shop is a better chance. I needed to find those picture panels and find the meaning of this.
 
Last edited:
I agreed with him, at least it was his world, maybe he could find a solution. So we went to the comic book store... but when we were reaching it, we heard a sound, like an electric burst in a side alley. An explosion of light. It was near the backdoor of the shop. We huddle agaisnt the wall, I was already prepared to send a fierce wind towards whatever was there. But we peeked in the alley and saw someone that was stumbling: A woman. Blonde. Thin. In red and blue. Seemed disoriented... She was stumbling towards us. I wa sready to lauch something at her...

Kara_Zor-El_003.jpg
 
"Hold on" holding up a hand at Storm and cautiously approaching the stumbling figure. It was there that I was able to see, the bare middruff, small red cape, the red mini dress..."Supergirl?" It was still pouring rain outside and there was the crazed Snow as we'll. It was Supergirl she was friendly, like Storm, and I went to the front door to beckon the woman to come inside, out of the cold. Perhaps she knew what was hapenning more than either of us.

Storm was sexy and our orgasms were electric to say the least, but it had to be put to the side at the moment because of Snow's haunting presence as my eyes carefully went over the area as Supergirl came inside.
 
I trusted Isaac, although I kept suspiscious. A girl dressed like this wasn't a normal inhabitant of the area. And when you say "costumed person", you may say "super vilain". So I followed closely as he entered the empty shop. In fact I had to freeze the lock a bit with a rush of very cold air (it then snapped easily) in order to let us in as the shop was closed. We entered the place and closed the door behind. The stumbling blonde girl walked in with the help of Isaac.
She was soon seated on one of the chairs inside. As Isaac moved to her and looked closely, I was standing right behind him, ready to act.

"You know her, Isaac?"

The girl lifted her head and looked at us, smiling. She sighed, with a kind of relief when she saw us. I felt a little something inside me, realizing how cute she was... and how sexy she looked like in her tiny outfit. She suddenly didn't seem so threatening, in fact rather arousing... Arousing? Yes... very tempting.
 
"Yeah, I know her," I confessed, "I mean, I know of her. She's Supergirl!" I was excited to see her, but it didn't make sense that she would be here. She and Storm were from two different worlds. Askking softly as "I'm Isaac and this is Ororo. Do you know how you got here?" First Storm, then Frost, and now Supergirl. We were in the comic book shop and if this were the key, then maybe more characters would show up, I just hope not yet.

"Can you watch her for a second?" I asked taking a step away and going towards one of the windows and looked around at the street that ran by. There was nothing but the wind and rain. Coming back Supergirl was slumped in the chair with Storm cradling her head, looking her over carefully.

"Has she said anything?" I asked softly and Storm lightly shook her head negatively.

Supergirl was groggy, seemingly incoheret and in this dark shop I looked her over carefully for any sign of injuries. There were none, but it just didn't make sense, so I had to keep at it and ask her very gently. Putting one hand behind her head and feeling the long, soft, blonde hair in my fingers to cradle her and looking into her bright, sky, blue eyes whenever they flickered open.

If she ever asked a question I wouldn't know what to say and if she became alarmed in seeing a stranger this close I would be thrown through the wall, but I wasn't alarmed that much as Storm was beside me.
 
Last edited:
I took care of that "Supergirl" as he asked me to do. I was vfeeling so helpless with him, os confident in him... And I looked down at the girl who seemed less dizzy now. But still silent. And much desirable. She probably had turn many men's heads... And... I had that starnge feeling, that heat growing inside me just by standing near her.
Isaac came back and looked at her, again. he stood up next to her and looked at me. he seemed as bewitched as me... as Supergirl... by what was going on.

"Could you tell me what's going on Isaac?" I asked...

But before I had the time to answer, I caught a move below us... Supergirl had seated more staright in her chair and she had leaned in towards Isaac. Without a word, she was working on his belt and zipper, opening his pants and pulling them down to his mid-thighs.
That scene finished arousing me, I felt my whole body wanting it again, wanting to go on with all this. Without knowing why, without undertsnading it all, I let myself fall down on my knees besides the chair and my face was level with Supergirls... and we soon were looking at Isaac's cock.
 
Supergirl was quick. I couldn't capture her time and then I felt cold air around my waist and looked to see fluttering eyes as my rod was being kissed and the sac fondled by both women and my jaw droped. Was this really the time for another blowjob, but the more they kissed and dragged their tongues across the skin, the more my body relaxed and my surprise and fear melted. Even after thumping and cumming in Storm, my body felt young and full of energy once again, as if injected with energy and looking at the two women, rubbing theirchests against on another and Supergirl running one hand up the back of my right leg I knew that even though this was so wrong, having comic book characters come to life and be infused with sexual passion, it felt so good feeling their warm bodies and kisses against me and I just wanted to spurt for them and thought what new character would come after this.

In just a moments of them touching my body with Supergirl running her hand up my leg and both of them on their knees before me, breasts rubbing up against one another under their clothes it was invigerating and looked at Supergirl and asked if if she wanted to take me into her. Storm might be jealous, but seeing her kissing along side her made me know that she was in for a threesome and thought Storm had a nasty streak in her after all.

Reaching down and gently cupping her breasts I found that Supergirl's breasts were as soft and natural at Ororo's, despite having powers...why was I thinking of powers when two women were about to suck me off.
 
Last edited:
After some licking and kissing, Supergirl took his cock in her mouth. She began sucking, not taking him very deeply. Some quick little moves around the top. I was combing her hair as I leaned down udner and my own mouth moved towards Isaac's ballsack. I began licking it and sucking on it. This all was so crazy but at the same time I was completely driven to do it, without any willpower to resist. And it felt so good... Supergirl's hand ran up udner my skirt and caressing my butt, and I must say that this was very pleasing.
 
There was no questioning how Supergirl arrived and I just hoped Storm wouldn't be jealous of having a second woman bobbing on my knob until seeing the two of them fondling one another at the same time and fluttering their eyes at at me. God, it was so sexy feeling their breath and their skin and lips. I wanted both of them. It didn't matter about whom was after us, I just wanted to penetrate both of them over and over and male them a mess and satisfy their desires, whicever they may be.

"Supergirl, lay on the table and Storm lay on top of her so I can do both of you," pulling away slowly and wrapping my fingers around the dripping shaft and stroking to keep myself hard for the ladies.
 
There was not a hitn of qurestionning him, neither from Supergirl. The blond girl stood up and momved to lay on her back on the table. As she did so, she lifted her hips and began taking off the tight panties under her skirt. i helped her and soon she was there with her legs wide open, exposing a thin trail of blod pubic hair covering wet lips. As I took these panties off, I leaned in and gave a kiss on her womanish lips, tatsing her delicious juices. I then made my way over her, kneeling, straddling her waist, my skirt over my hips exposing my butt in the little panties. I leaned and kissed Supergirl, lips on lips, our tongues mignling. And I felt Isaac standing behind us. I looked back at him, Supergil lifted her head to look at him. We were smiling, our hands running on each other's bodyy
 
Seeing Storm mount her after taking off her panties and kissing, "Oh, yes, that's just beautiul" I moaned, stroking myself harder as Storm began kissing Supergirl passionately. If this kept up I would just explode right on the spot, but drawing a breath and approaching the beautiful women and running a hand down the curvature of Storm's ass and then up between the legs of Supergirl's pussy and feeling their moist, soft skin my cock was rock hard. Taking the meat in the righthand and slapping it against Storm's tight ass and seeing slight ripple wih each impact before dropping and pressing the head against Supergirl's tight snatch. There was no teasing, I wanted her and pressed the fat rod in and felt those lips stretch trying to take me in and immediately began thumping her. Not to leave Storm out of it, bending at the waist and nipping at the back of Stor's neck after brushing away her white hair to exposure her skin.
 
I felt him teasing us at the back as we went on kissing. At Supergirl's reaction, I understood he had slid himself inside her. She gasped, moaned on my lips, breaking the kiss as her breath began to quicken. Isaac bent over me and kissed my neck, I was pinned between them, following the motion of their hips. Supergirl's groin was grinding on mine and I could feel Isaac's move under me. Pressed between them was so delicious... We were all rocking faster, harder.... Lust had invaded the room and our moans were louder and louder.
 
Back
Top