Status
Not open for further replies.
Maine Lobsters

Phoebe's "Lobster Theory" from Friends.

tumblr_mjwqw4vDme1s7e09ko1_500.jpg

Giant Lobster too large to eat:

64431bb3-3c54-44cb-853b-838fac85cdcb_rexfeatures_2596192c.jpg

Too large

The monster two-and-a-half foot lobster, nicknamed 'Lobby' or 'Claws', was pulled from the sea near Lyme Regis, Dorset.

But due to his huge size, and at the impressive age of 'at least 60', he will instead be looked after at a local aquarium before being returned to the ocean.

Giant Lobster too large to eat:

64431bb3-3c54-44cb-853b-838fac85cdcb_rexfeatures_2596192c.jpg

Too large

The monster two-and-a-half foot lobster, nicknamed 'Lobby' or 'Claws', was pulled from the sea near Lyme Regis, Dorset.

But due to his huge size, and at the impressive age of 'at least 60', he will instead be looked after at a local aquarium before being returned to the ocean.

Kraken

And like the sea monsters of old, by the time he is returned to the ocean, he will be remembered as having been at least six feet long :)

I'm pleased that lobsters that size do not live in my local canal.
Fishing would be a different occupation all together.

I need to go to this little Cajun place up the road and get some craw fish ettoufee.

And go back to the top of the page and ogle Babs' AV.

'Lo Sugar :)

Animal the drummer.

https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzcRAEHYDcB3EvsS5ZjW0WExsMYXgdwIUKIgHGpKO4VfxEvoQRlQ

Walt Disney World Animal Kingdom

Not exactly the ride filled place as Magic Kingdom, but they do have some good ones. Expedition Everest and Dinosaur. But the animals are the main attraction of the park.

Walt Disney World Animal Kingdom

Not exactly the ride filled place as Magic Kingdom, but they do have some good ones. Expedition Everest and Dinosaur. But the animals are the main attraction of the park.

Mutual of Omaha presents Wild Kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back