Guys Who Want To J/O Together

I love J.O. in mixed company but do have to say it is so nice to be with a group of guys all doing what comes naturally.
 
Getting hard thinking about this :) watching someone please their own cock then taking turns on each other, nice!
 
I have fantasized about being part of a group masturbation scene. I have jacked off with guys one on one, and it always ends up with sucking involved... And that is awesome!
 
the times can be hot...although. the two time I've done it... usually turned into cock sucking..
 
If there is any interest in putting something together in the DC area? Let me know..... I know it is fun with one.... Would love to find out what happens in a group. I WANT to experience this!
 
Might turn into group cock sucking oh my , maybe a daisy chain think ill put that one on the bucket list!

Just not sure how to set it up

If there is any interest in putting something together in the DC area? Let me know..... I know it is fun with one.... Would love to find out what happens in a group. I WANT to experience this!
 
Exactly

the times can be hot...although. the two time I've done it... usually turned into cock sucking..

I'm with you there Klippert. Two out of the three times we played with each other's cocks, it ended up with mutual blow jobs. The other time, it was definitely going that way too, until we were interrupted. I couldn't help it, once I got him hard I just had to suck him to a finish. I'm glad he felt the same way.
 
i find myself being drawn back to my adolescent youthwhen we used to hide in the bushes and play with each other, memories!!!!!

we used to do each other in the basement or garage
 
Back
Top