something new.-closed for midnightbliss&Wolfias

Lucian chuckles deeply before taking Elysia' lovely face in his large hands. Looking into her bright blue eyes his expression became one of growing love for her. ''No...sometimes, I think about how much of a beautiful brat, my Mate can truly be.'' Before she can spout off about being called a brat, he places a warm, deep, loving, kiss upon her full soft lips. With an affectionate growl against her lips, he reluctantly breaks the kiss and sat up slowly.

The same mischievous crooked grin returns, sliding up her sleek toned belly, had put his large shaft near her breasts. Elysia's continuing to wiggle, only aroused Lucian further, till eventually it rested deeply between her breasts. Her moaning softly reveals she really didn't want him off of her body very much. ''Elysia, now do you really, want your Mate getting off? Even if it well deserved is it? Horny teenage pup? Hmm...maaayyybe.'' He crosses his muscular arms across his deep chest, lifting a big callused hand to stroke his beard in mock thoughtfulness. ''Is that so bad?''

Last edited:
Just as Elysia was about to yell at him for calling her a brat she felt his lips claim hers. She moaned softly and when he pulled away she gave him a pouty look. She Felt him get harder as she wiggled under him and couldn't help it when her moans filled the tent. She closed her eyes to steady her breathing but it didn't work, with him sitting on her the way he was, all she could think about was him taking her over and over, spending the winter locked together in multiple ways. She opened her eyes and laughed a little as he stroked his beard , causing her body to tremble under him. " I guess it isn't really all that bad"

Her eyes moved over his body slowly and stopped at the mating mark on his neck that was still swollen and red, she winced slightly and sighed. She had allowed her anger to be involved in their Mating so it was reflected in his mark. She felt bad about it, she knew that she shouldn't have let that anger build up inside her, she had heard of mates that were forced to be and the anger caused the inner wolves to deny each other, She knew her wolf wasn't going to deny Lucian's but the mark on him still red and swollen stabbed at her heart. She had to make it better, she just wasn't sure how. She finally looked up into his golden eyes and gave him a smile. "No, it isn't bad at all... How about you get that monster out from between my breasts, we will have something to eat and then figure out what to do next." She winked at him and waited for him to move.

Lucian's dark amber eyes gazed down upon his Mate, enjoying the pouting expression on her lovely face. He also liked the sound of her aroused moaning as she wiggles beneath his now hardening manhood. Her eyes closing, trying to calm her breathing, all the while the scent of her arousal was quite obvious. Well it was to his keen senses anyway, chuckling quietly as Elysia's soft laughter bubbles out. The feel of her little tremble from laughing, made her Mate not feel like getting off of her. ''You guess it isn't...hmmm?''

Watching her brilliant blue eyes shine as they travel over him, catching them lingering on his slightly aching mark. Uncrosses muscular arms to reach up and rub it, a slow, sheepish expression appears on his bearded face. Their empathic link was gradually growing stronger, as he felt his Mates inner turmoil over the mark. ''Hmm...to get the ''monster'' out from between your breasts, or not?'' Leaning down, Lucian rolls over onto his side his beside Elysia.

''Getting something to eat sounds perfect. But don't be trouble about my mark.'' Moving in close to nuzzle into her silky red hair, pulling back just enough to gaze into her eyes. ''This just means beyond a doubt...that I am YOURS.'' Lowers his head once more, placing a tender kiss upon her mark. ''Just as this means without a doubt ...that you are MINE.''

Last edited:
Elysia gave Lucian a weak smile when he tells her not to trouble herself over the mark she had made on him, yes she knew what it meant but the fact was that she knew she had hurt him as well. She wiggles her body closer to his as he nuzzles her hair then looks into her eyes, even with his words she couldn't help but feel bad and then she felt his lips on the mark at the base of her neck and shoulder joint. She smiles sweetly and reaches over to run her hand up and down his arm gently.

"You know, You could reject me and the mark will heal and then we can do it again. I don't want to cause you pain" She looked into his amber eyes and couldn't help but lean in towards him and kiss his lips softly then sit up slowly. She looks towards her supplies, biting her lip trying to remember what all she had brought with her. Of course there was food, but what would he enjoy? She turned to ask him and saw him staring at her.... "yes?"

Last edited:
Wrapping Elysia in a warm embrace as she affectionately rubbed her hand along Lucian's upper arm. As their eyes met, she leans in for a soft kiss, meeting her halfway he returns it lovingly. He allows her to sit up, but trails his fingertips through her silky soft hair, as red as a sailors dawn. Propping up on his elbow, he couldn't take his eyes off of his Mate, as she spoke of marking.

''Elysia...once marked one can not be marked again. Please don't worry yourself my Mate..I am a Blackclaw Alpha, I will mend.'' Without another word, Lucian sat up behind Elysia, pulling her deerskin leather shirt up. Moving around to face her, she lifts her arms to allow it's removal. Slipping it from her shapely body, casting it aside easily, he took her by the arms, laying her onto the furs. Hooking his fingers into the waist of her deerskin pants, sliding them from her sleek legs, admiring her unmistakable beauty.

Last edited:
Elysia felt his fingertips moving through her hair and smiled. As he started to explain the fact that the mate mark couldn't be redone her shoulders slumped a bit. She really did feel bad about how she had marked him but when he claimed to be a Blackclaw Alpha she smiled again. Of course she lifted her arms up as he pulled her shirt up a light blush covered her skin and when he laid her back against the furs she kept her eyes on him, watching his every move. She lifted her hips as he started to remove her pants, the cool air front the open flap of the tent causing her skin to rise in little bumps.

She bit her lip as she watched the hunger in his gorgeous amber eyes increase as he looked over every uncovered inch of her. She leaned up, propping herself on her arms as his eyes continued to move over her body. Her inner wolf reappeared from where ever it was hiding and she could hear the sound of a happy growl in her head. She rolled her eyes slightly and looked at her mate, a smile crossing her pale pink lips. She could feel the depth of his passion running through her veins like nothing she had ever felt before. Having her own wolf finally accept her was one thing, but add to it the immediate mating, well she was a little overwhelmed. She had so many questions but her needs were taking her body over. Well, at least she thought they were her needs as she licked over her lips, looking at her still naked Mate's body. She let out a soft sigh and rolled her neck a little. She couldn't help but giggle a little as she watched Lucian still looking appreciatively over her body. "When ever you are done with your little inspection I will be waiting" She winked at him and heard a 'hmmph' in her head. Another giggle slipped from her lips "Are wolves always this...what's the word I want?....horny?"

Elysia laid on the furs, her red hair framing her pale flawless face, Her eyes the color of a mid afternoon summer cloudless sky, locked on her mate as he tossed her pants aside. She gave him a wicked little grin as she drew her legs up, bending them slightly and parting them so he could fit perfectly between them. She spoke softly, her words dripping with seduction and lust "So are we skipping food or am I about to become your morning meal?"

Last edited:
Back