Cut or Un-Cut?

j0434411.jpg
Uhm...I'm hoping that it's a little deeper than that. ;)

A little self indulgent bump...

I've always loved an un-cut man. There, however, seems to be somewhat of a stigma associated with it. The first time I made love with someone très natural, he was almost apologetic before letting me view him. Mind you he was 6'6 and the fact that he was un-cut was the least of my worries. But, when I first saw it, I was mesmerized. He began to explain to me how he's very clean and there's nothing wrong with it. I already knew he was a clean person or I wouldn't have taken off my clothes to begin with. I fell in love with his dick, and of course what he could do with it (which is the ultimate decision maker). I like the way the skin slides back, how it tightens around the fully erect cock. And, I may be wrong and this is in my head, I've been of the opinion that men that are très natural seem to actually get significantly longer when they are hard. Then again, luckily I don't seem to choose men with small cocks anyway. It's like a third sense;).

So, how do you feel about it? What's your experience? Details are fine:devil:...

tumblr_lx85feCyDl1qe0da0o1_500.jpg

I think it is awesome that uncut is popular with some people. Growing up I always felt strange because all of my friends were cut and I wasn't. Now i have come to like the fact that I am 'all natural'...although when I see a cut cock now, I still get a little jealous...lol

I think it is awesome that uncut is popular with some people. Growing up I always felt strange because all of my friends were cut and I wasn't. Now i have come to like the fact that I am 'all natural'...although when I see a cut cock now, I still get a little jealous...lol

Don't ever be jealous. Uncut is sexy. I get PM's all the time and, believe it or not, a lot of cut men think that they are missing something because they are cut (extra sensitivity). :kiss:

Well as a Dane i was NOT cut as a child and in fact all ypou good people claiming the "health benefits" with circumsition should try comparing statistics. You will then discover that we uncut does NOT have a higher rate of ANY diseases.

I am sorry americans but you have been grossly mislead by some people who saw male circumsition as a way of preventing masturbation, or at least making it difficult, and that disillusion was carried on by a load of doctors whr REALLY should have known better but who managed to convince you (or rather your parents and granparents) that a uncuct cock was the straigh way to Penile Cancer which is rubbish.
They try to this day but now they claim that circumsition protects against AIDS. Which is just as idiotic.

I was partly cut, some years ago due to a medicl condition but fortunately i still have 3/4 left which the picture beneath should proove. :)

Attachments

• Profile.jpg
    Profile.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 299
Uncut

I can honestly say as an uncut guy there is nothing like a red lipsticked woman pushing my foreskin back with her lips as my cock goes deeper until she leaves a red ring at the base :kiss:

Well as a Dane i was NOT cut as a child and in fact all ypou good people claiming the "health benefits" with circumsition should try comparing statistics. You will then discover that we uncut does NOT have a higher rate of ANY diseases.

I am sorry americans but you have been grossly mislead by some people who saw male circumsition as a way of preventing masturbation, or at least making it difficult, and that disillusion was carried on by a load of doctors whr REALLY should have known better but who managed to convince you (or rather your parents and granparents) that a uncuct cock was the straigh way to Penile Cancer which is rubbish.
They try to this day but now they claim that circumsition protects against AIDS. Which is just as idiotic.

I was partly cut, some years ago due to a medicl condition but fortunately i still have 3/4 left which the picture beneath should proove. :)

Unfortunately, people tend to repeat and believe what they hear and not what they actually know. You are absolutely correct about the statistics. And, nice pic ;)

Personally I'm cut, never knew my foreskin :p
I don't get where all the "pros and cons" come from though. There's really no significant change besides visually.

As for my own preference, I would still say cut. I just like the look of a cut cock over an uncircumcised penis.

Personally I'm cut, never knew my foreskin :p
I don't get where all the "pros and cons" come from though. There's really no significant change besides visually.

As for my own preference, I would still say cut. I just like the look of a cut cock over an uncircumcised penis.

That's understandable. Both have their own symmetric beauty. I for one would not deny either simply based on cut or uncut. Length, maybe? But, that's another thread. :devil:

Last edited:
This has changed and circumcision is practiced less in North America than it used to be. The rate has apparently dropped ~20% from a peak of 80%+ in the 1960's - 1980's. and now runs in the 40-60% range (depending on which source you read).

I've seen very few uncut cocks and never close up and personal, but I'd certainly be willing to consider putting one in my mouth. ;)

Last edited:
I don't think i ever seen a uncut penis in real life. Is there really such a big difference?

I don't think i ever seen a uncut penis in real life. Is there really such a big difference?

Yes.

(The question itself becomes absurdly obvious when you consider the anatomical structures, erogenous tissue that get ablated in a typical hospital circumcision, and the resulting change in function).

This explains it better than anything I've read in one place.

"The purpose of circumcision was to destroy the man’s sexual pleasure. So why, 150 years later, do so many people think that circumcision does not change a man’s sexuality at all?"

Last edited:
You are happy and she is happy. That is all that matters. :cathappy:

Thanks--that's true.. :) I think it is almost purely aesthetic...

I prefer cocks that look like mine.. so does she.. at least at this point... though I think she has some bad associations with uncut men from her childhood, which makes it an almost visceral thing..

Back