Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling all Nerds and Geeks! Calling all Nerds and Geeks!
Have you ever played Halo? If yes this is good.
Have you ever read the Halo books? If this is also a yes I'm getting excited.
Have you seen Halo 4: Forward unto to Dawn? OMG you are what I'm looking for much less need.

So what I want to do is more of a mixture between the books and the movie. Meaning I want to be one of the Spartan academy like MasterChief. If you read the books you know that Master Chief's first name is John and him and the other 7 Spartans were taken from their homes as children (after rigorous testing) cloned (so their parent's could have their kids back) and basically trained 24/7 to be the super soldiers they are today.

I would like to do something along those lines. You do not have to be John. Probably be better if you weren't so us nerds won't be all like Master Chief would never do that.

I'm thinking of a mission where the two Spartans are working together. We have a mission that goes horribly wrong and we're in a predicament. It's fight, sleep, fight, sleep and somewhere in this madness where we know we're basically just fighting to prolong death (we're vastly outnumbered, outgunned, and the Convenant hasn't glassed the planet, because we're trying to get to that artifact first, but it's more a suicide mission than anything) they'll be hopefully be sex.

anywho we're it and I need you.

I'm looking for details. If you can't write a scene in detail with more than 10 lines you need to go find another broad to srp with. I need at the very least 2 paragraphs and even then I'm looking you up and down funny.

I'm looking for creativity and someone who can move this along.

I'm looking for someone who has played the games and understands the way the Spartans would act. Read the book and know they are the soldier of the soldier. Honor, integrity, and they always get the job done or die trying.

Stoicness, grave determination, and I'm thinking no AI off ship. Once on the planet for whatever reason we could not take our AI.

Edit: I created an opening thread if anyone wants to know the scenario I'm talking about.

Halo

Last edited:
Looking for guy to role play a photographer who joins up a photography course/ and needs a female model
A. The meet at the club and agree to partner up.
B. They know each other, but on a occasional level - maybe train/bus/metro riders.
C. He's knows the girl's father.
D. His own daughter
E. An elite family who decides that their not-so successful daughter should join the club as a model, to experience working for a living

Note: maybe figure/nude/ poses in future sessions a possibility. [Course Warning]

Please PM if interested.

I'm looking for a female to play the role of a newly purchased slave girl

Set back at the pinnacle if ancient Egyptian empire. I want to give it a fantasy twist with the option if genie play, but a wealthy up and coming merchant has decided he wanted a plaything. As to where it goes from there I am quite open to see how it fleshes out. PM me of your interested

So i have been reading the girlfriend fucks boyfriends bully at the ideas thread and have fished out a few ideas from that thread

i am looking for a girl pm me

the ideas i am looking to explore is ( but not limited to , obviously open to suggestion )

(1)

gf goes to defend her nerd/wimp boyfriend and ends up making a deal with the bully - sleep with him and he'll leave him alone but the bf can't ever find out. This goes on for the rest of the year and well into college. The bully doesn't pick on him as promise but let his pals in the know and they spread the word so they all are talking and laughing about him behind his back.

As for the gf, it went from a deal to an affair. It started out with him calling her and texting her to come to him and she'd come reluctantly despite her pussy tingling and she couldn't deny how good it felt to be fucked by his cock and his dominant demeanor was a drastic change from her sweet boyfriend. Soon she was texting him for fucks. Then the bully didn't have to stop his harassment in order to fuck her and resumed picking on him and the girlfriend continued to fuck him. The girlfriend was attracted to the boyfriend for his gentle personality but the arrogance, masculine and take-charge dominant demeanor aroused her and horse-hung cock was a perk as well.

Everyone knew that she was actively and willingly cheating on the boyfriend with his tormentor but they all knew better than to say a word. At parties, she was there with him dancing, grinding twerking on him, making out and going off to rooms. The same thing if the boyfriend had enough nerve to come but only a tad more discreet. They were seen around the school and in other public places, etc.

Adavance to a reunion and the nerd shows pictures of his wife and kids - everyone who knew what the wife was up to knew immediately that his kids weren't his and the now wife knew full well too.

(2)

Boy is too shy to make a move... plus they've agreed to "wait" (they are HS or college seniors) she wants to be a good girl.

Alpha starts picking on boy. Girl thinks he's cute but feels disloyal as the bullying escalates. It becomes apparent that Alpha's really picking on Boy because he likes Girl.

Girls sees him in secret... if she gives him what he wants will he leave Boy alone?

Sure! He agrees and they have sex.

Alpha starts to blackmail the girl... he'll tell if she doesn't do it when ever he wants her too. After a while he gets board of that. Now he says he'll bully Boy even more and even get his friends to help unless she follows his one condition. She's desperate, she doesn't want her boy to get hurt.

He wants to make Boy watch. He wants to humiliate Boy. If she doesn't agree he and his friends will beat up Boy so bad he'll be in the hospital. What can she do?

Alpha arranges for it to take place at a party... he will screw Girl and Boy will walk in with some of his friends... they will hold him and make him watch while Alpha humiliates him by explaining what is happening. He makes Girl admit that they've been fucking for three months and that she's doing it to protect him because he's a wimp who can't stand up for himself. She tearfully admits that all of it is true. Alpha also tells the boy that he is going to keep screwing Girl and that Boy is going to keep watching. If he doesn't, Alpha and his friends are going to mess him up real bad.

Boy loves the girl and can't break up with her, he is forced to watch over and over. Sometimes it escalates and the three Alphas make Boy suck them off and other humiliating stuff.

As the school year comes to a close, Alpha tells Boy that Boy and Girl are going to get married, because Alpha is no longer happy fucking Boys girlfriend, he wants to humiliate him further and fuck is wife. Alpha explains that Boy will get a job and support Girl while Alpha and Girl have sex... Boy will only be allowed to have intercourse 1x a year- his wedding and anniversary and must use a condom. Alpha is going to father all of the couple's children and Boy will raise and support them while Alpha gets to continue his family line without having do do any of the work involved.

Girl is in love with Boy and it breaks her heart to hurt him. She is not in love with Alpha and doesn't even like him but she does find that she loves being his little slut.

This story could go on after graduation... or just stop

The boyfriend could be virgin while the stud is a seasoned fucker. Girlfriend puts bf in chastity and allows bull to shoot as much cum in her as he wants while her virgin bf frustated , watches !

obviously my favirate is the 2nd idea , but i am open to suggestion!

female/female Hardcore Rp

Thinking about having a hardcore lesbian Rp. My character is in an all girls college, in Europe and is a meek geeky girl who is unsure about her self. Her parents have kept her in all girls schools to keep her away from boys.

She oddly has developed a slight crush on her suite mate. She leers at her secretly and often steals her roomies panties and masturbates in them. She has never done any thing with any one. She has watched a few things and read a few things but never done any thing.

I'm looking for a female writer to take the role of my Suite mate and these me up, with an irresistible prize, freshly used panties, and when you do catch me, rape and abuse me.. I would like this to grow into something more but I want my Suite mate not only to make me her slave, but her pet, breeding me out to other girls and guys alike, taking this innocent geek heiress and turn her into a little pet, but a living pet for her mistress

If you like the hardcore dominance of my innocent girl, We can adapt it for any scenario. Just drop me a PM and we can talk on the plot and characters, who knows this might turn into some other twisted story! :)

Plus I might consider a male writer if they are okay with playing a woman or would maybe play a herm? Or a Tranny? Just not a full guy, Plus for limits please PM me I am friendly and don't bite

Last edited:
Warning

Wolfgirl69, please cease spamming threads with links to your thread as it is against the rules. Thank you,

Sweetp

Go to User CP and enable private messaging, it will help. And I am sorry you are bored hon, but spamming is against the rules. Jumping into private threads and annoying other writers will not help you with finding co-writers to join your story/stories. Give it a little time and put a few ideas out there. Go make use of the lounge section of SRP forums where people gather to discuss ideas. Make some friends, introduce yourself and explore Lit to familiarize yourself with the forums and how it works. This will all aid you in enjoying literotica better :) But you really do need to turn on the private messaging option in your Control Panel area (user cp).

GO TO:
-User CP

Look at the left side of your screen.

click on EDIT OPTIONS

Read in the middle and note the check marked boxes.

Headings:
(go down to the next section below this)

Messaging & Notification

First check mark is for EMAIL alerts.

second area has a drop down menu for subscription notifications. Leave this at "instant email notification"

Next check mark is for PMs or private Messaging. Check that box

Then Scroll to the bottom of the page and SAVE CHANGES

SweetP

Seeking female for short role play with short posts

Needed: 1 female writer for "Unexpected, But Not Unwelcome", inspired by my character walking into the house and finding your character like this.

Details:
  • Short lived role play; essentially the "greeting", the fore play, and the sex scene. (We might be able to continue it beyond this one encounter if we want to, but essentially this is a sex "scene", not a full blown sexual role play.)
  • Short posts (1 liners to a couple of short paragraphs).
  • First person please.
  • I left open who she is, what her relationship is to me, and why she is as she is in the pic. I role play consensual, non-con, incest, and more.

Last edited:
So i have been reading the girlfriend fucks boyfriends bully at the ideas thread and have fished out a few ideas from that thread

i am looking for a girl pm me

the ideas i am looking to explore is ( but not limited to , obviously open to suggestion )

(1)

gf goes to defend her nerd/wimp boyfriend and ends up making a deal with the bully - sleep with him and he'll leave him alone but the bf can't ever find out. This goes on for the rest of the year and well into college. The bully doesn't pick on him as promise but let his pals in the know and they spread the word so they all are talking and laughing about him behind his back.

As for the gf, it went from a deal to an affair. It started out with him calling her and texting her to come to him and she'd come reluctantly despite her pussy tingling and she couldn't deny how good it felt to be fucked by his cock and his dominant demeanor was a drastic change from her sweet boyfriend. Soon she was texting him for fucks. Then the bully didn't have to stop his harassment in order to fuck her and resumed picking on him and the girlfriend continued to fuck him. The girlfriend was attracted to the boyfriend for his gentle personality but the arrogance, masculine and take-charge dominant demeanor aroused her and horse-hung cock was a perk as well.

Everyone knew that she was actively and willingly cheating on the boyfriend with his tormentor but they all knew better than to say a word. At parties, she was there with him dancing, grinding twerking on him, making out and going off to rooms. The same thing if the boyfriend had enough nerve to come but only a tad more discreet. They were seen around the school and in other public places, etc.

Adavance to a reunion and the nerd shows pictures of his wife and kids - everyone who knew what the wife was up to knew immediately that his kids weren't his and the now wife knew full well too.

(2)

Boy is too shy to make a move... plus they've agreed to "wait" (they are HS or college seniors) she wants to be a good girl.

Alpha starts picking on boy. Girl thinks he's cute but feels disloyal as the bullying escalates. It becomes apparent that Alpha's really picking on Boy because he likes Girl.

Girls sees him in secret... if she gives him what he wants will he leave Boy alone?

Sure! He agrees and they have sex.

Alpha starts to blackmail the girl... he'll tell if she doesn't do it when ever he wants her too. After a while he gets board of that. Now he says he'll bully Boy even more and even get his friends to help unless she follows his one condition. She's desperate, she doesn't want her boy to get hurt.

He wants to make Boy watch. He wants to humiliate Boy. If she doesn't agree he and his friends will beat up Boy so bad he'll be in the hospital. What can she do?

Alpha arranges for it to take place at a party... he will screw Girl and Boy will walk in with some of his friends... they will hold him and make him watch while Alpha humiliates him by explaining what is happening. He makes Girl admit that they've been fucking for three months and that she's doing it to protect him because he's a wimp who can't stand up for himself. She tearfully admits that all of it is true. Alpha also tells the boy that he is going to keep screwing Girl and that Boy is going to keep watching. If he doesn't, Alpha and his friends are going to mess him up real bad.

Boy loves the girl and can't break up with her, he is forced to watch over and over. Sometimes it escalates and the three Alphas make Boy suck them off and other humiliating stuff.

As the school year comes to a close, Alpha tells Boy that Boy and Girl are going to get married, because Alpha is no longer happy fucking Boys girlfriend, he wants to humiliate him further and fuck is wife. Alpha explains that Boy will get a job and support Girl while Alpha and Girl have sex... Boy will only be allowed to have intercourse 1x a year- his wedding and anniversary and must use a condom. Alpha is going to father all of the couple's children and Boy will raise and support them while Alpha gets to continue his family line without having do do any of the work involved.

Girl is in love with Boy and it breaks her heart to hurt him. She is not in love with Alpha and doesn't even like him but she does find that she loves being his little slut.

This story could go on after graduation... or just stop

The boyfriend could be virgin while the stud is a seasoned fucker. Girlfriend puts bf in chastity and allows bull to shoot as much cum in her as he wants while her virgin bf frustated , watches !

obviously my favirate is the 2nd idea , but i am open to suggestion!

any takers ?

I'm looking for female writing partners. If you want a literate male writer send me a pm.

Here's a few thread ideas I started that I'm looking to get off the ground:

The Only Male Cheerleader - High School Senior transfers to a new school where he is the only male cheerleader.

Sorority Initiation - Girl has to find a geek and get him off on film to get into her sorority of choice.

An Unexpected Night of Strip Poker - College game night gets wild when everyone cancels except the girl with three pre-frosh girls looking to party

A Star Trek Game Gone Pon Farr - A night of table top roleplaying gets sexual.

Failing Cheerleaders - Some cheerleaders are failing a teacher's class and try to convince him to let them earn some extra credit.

An Unexpected Game of Truth or Dare - College student comes home to find sister and her friends playing truth or dare.

A Magic Ring A man gets a ring that magically turns women on

Last edited:
Some ideas for SRPs that I’d like to start.

1 “My daughter the prostitute”
Family guy goes to whore house and discovers his daughter working there. After the initial shock and arguing, they admit their mutual lust for each other and fuck like rabbits. Then dad visits daughter weekly. Requires one lady to join.

2 “Mon and daughter prostitute team”
Had this idea from a real life event from long ago. A friend was having lunch at a café and over heard what appeared to be a mom and daughter prostitute team comparing notes about their last “John”. Requires two ladies to join.

3 “Daughter swap”
Two swinging families swap daughters for the weekend. Requires another guy and two ladies.

4 Guy starts dating single mom, and finds that mom and daughter swing, and share. Requires two ladies.

I’ll add other ideas later.
Please PM if you are interested in any (or have other ideas).

Last edited:
Seeking Literacy

Female roleplayer seeking female dom to seduce an innocent ingenue.

Or, failing that-a while ago I played the female half of a very -naughty- couple. Either she or her husband brought an innocent girl, and sometimes a slightly experimental girl home-and screwed her brains out. The two fed off one another's lust, using the third wheel more as a sex toy than a person.

The woman was more sadistic than her husband, who was a kinder lover.

I am interested in playing anything that requires a little thought, some character development. I have no interest in incest stories, lady rape of a man, body waste or gory fetishes. Anything else pretty much flies alright with me if it's well written.

Some ideas knocking around in my head:

-Islander woman is sold into slavery, an unfortunate practice of her people, the higher classes selling off the lower ones. On the boat trip elsewhere, a pirate or smuggler's ship raids, and the woman becomes the prize of it's captain. How the captain treats her is up to you, but I'd like to think he'd be fond of her, at least.

-A demon or demoness (you) is accidentally summoned by a young female mage. She's inexperienced but will someday be powerful, and a powerful mage is something you'll require during your earthly stay...

-I'd love to recreate that naughty couple with a male roleplayer-or even make it a lesbian duo going after girls. It'd require a bit of sadism--sexy- sadism.

-Any sort of wicked seduction by someone in power (you) of someone innocent beneath them. (Lord and serf, supernatural being and human, cop and prisoner-etc.)

Please pm me with any interest, ideas, or requests.

Seeking male writer

Hi,

I'm looking for a male writer for this idea of mine that I'm hoping we could work on. After reading through a CHYOO story, I thought about creating a thread where I, an eighteen year old high school senior, gets transported into a cartoon/anime world through some sort of device. Where we can go from there, we'll decide together.

If you're free and interested, let me know!

Seeking Fellow Girl For Hot RP :)

Hello everyone. I am Anna, a detailed and creative writer from Ireland. I am 22 years old and write for a living and I am looking for a detailed bisexual or lesbian RP partner to have some experienced fun. I have been roleplaying for many years and I find that with the right partner it can be amazing. I have many ideas and I am always up for trying something new. Message me if you think you're the one! I'm new to literotica xxx :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back