The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Thought

is it sad that I have more fun on the GB than I do here?
heads back to the GB.
 
Last edited:
The last of the garland is hung. Damn near fell off the step stool, over the back of the couch while accomplishing it. As it is, I think I twitched my back.

Ow.

Now where did I put that snickerdoodle recipe?
 
You know your brain is in aa! Naughty place when you're practice your knots on Christmaspressies. N. Ribbions n such.
 
"Grandma, what big dick-sucking lips you have...why don't you put 'em to use? I'll even hold your dentures if you want."

Oh Freek, you fucked up awesome bastard.
 
I don't wanna go to bed!


Hmm. Just might pull out all the blankets and sleep in front of the fireplace tonight.
 
LTs: Holy fuck! Did I really work that much last week?!

I guess that explains why I'm so damn tired.

So excited!!! I love planning promos! But this... this is a hard movie to plan for.
 
Bad Dream! Wandering off and all. What am I to do with you?
wraps around the girl, playing with her hair

Tie me to the bed and use me whenever you want? I mean... that's something you could do with me....

*nuzzles* And in all fairness, I didn't really wander. I stalked off angrily.
 
I dunno. I mean, then we're limited to the bed. I like options.

Also...angrily???
nibbles an ear

Hmm... true. But, I'm just saying. It's an option. Something you could do.

Angrily because all my time is consumed in work. Bleh I'm tired of work.
*giggles, squirming*
 
Its true. Of course, bent over, tied to the table is also an option, I think. So MANY OPTIONS!

I am also tired of your work.
Come work for me!

I think there are too many options! I mean, how are you to choose what to do with me with so many choices!!

I would gladly work for you. As long as I'm paid in wild crazy sex and Bacon that is...
 
I can only promise wild, crazy, dangerous sex after work. And at lunch. And whenever we can find an empty meeting room. Or have time for a hotel. Definitely not during meetings. But my hand may wander under the table.
These terms are non-negotiable.

I think I can agree to these terms.

Tell me, is there a set dress code? Or is that open for debate? Also what type of bonuses do you offer? Honestly, none of these things will sway me away from the job but it's good to know what type of benefits and such a place has to offer.

And, another question, when do I start?!
 
Shorter? Keep it long? Go red? Stay brown? Highlights? Hmmm...what shall I do? Oooh, about a bad perm!!!??? Hello ugly 1980s Christmas photo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top