Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Old 07-18-2016, 09:06 AM   #326
La damnee elle la licorne
Literotica Guru

Skinny sinner, I have been asking all my little brown birds to be still enough for me to compare to your lovely pictures! Xx

Old 07-18-2016, 01:14 PM   #327
Collar_N_Cuffs
Clink Kink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianbattista View Post
Skinny sinner, I have been asking all my little brown birds to be still enough for me to compare to your lovely pictures! Xx
I would like to hear this
"The collared and cuffed curly bird is a gregarious and engaging bird, most frequently seen in America, but has been spotted in Europe where it makes itself right at home, enchanting Europeans with its dance and whistle. Though an omnivore, it is fastidious about its cuisine, making some effort to eat favoured titbits over easily plentiful supplies of lesser foods. This bird is also known as the Frivol in some localities."

Old 07-18-2016, 03:00 PM   #328
skinnysinner
Literotica Guru

Quote:
You should see how many blurred ones I had to reject to get just these few!!

Glad they are appreciated, you to Collar, will sort out what I can when I can... wonder if I can get a dunnock for you... :-)

Old 07-18-2016, 04:22 PM   #329
Collar_N_Cuffs
Clink Kink

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnysinner View Post
You should see how many blurred ones I had to reject to get just these few!!

Glad they are appreciated, you to Collar, will sort out what I can when I can... wonder if I can get a dunnock for you... :-)
And now I want to see one, even though I have never heard of them before
"The collared and cuffed curly bird is a gregarious and engaging bird, most frequently seen in America, but has been spotted in Europe where it makes itself right at home, enchanting Europeans with its dance and whistle. Though an omnivore, it is fastidious about its cuisine, making some effort to eat favoured titbits over easily plentiful supplies of lesser foods. This bird is also known as the Frivol in some localities."

Old 07-19-2016, 03:32 AM   #330
skinnysinner
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collar_N_Cuffs View Post
And now I want to see one, even though I have never heard of them before
But like me - quite shy, looks quite non-descript and boring from a distance but get a close look and there is just a little colour in there somewhere!

Will see what I can do :-)

Old 07-19-2016, 11:45 AM   #331
Collar_N_Cuffs
Clink Kink

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnysinner View Post
But like me - quite shy, looks quite non-descript and boring from a distance but get a close look and there is just a little colour in there somewhere!

Will see what I can do :-)
Hooray! Did you get a pic yet?

Old 07-19-2016, 11:45 AM   #332
Collar_N_Cuffs
Clink Kink

How about now?

Old 07-19-2016, 11:51 AM   #333
Literotica Guru

" thecollared and cuffed curly bird is a gregarious and engaging bird, most frequenting seen in America , but has been spotted in Europe where it makes it self right at home, enchanting Europeans with its dance and whistle. Though an omnivore it is fastidious about its cuisine, making some effort to eat favoured titbits over easy plentiful supply of lesser foods. This bird is also known as the Frivol in some localities"

Old 07-19-2016, 11:58 AM   #334
Collar_N_Cuffs
Clink Kink

Quote:
" thecollared and cuffed curly bird is a gregarious and engaging bird, most frequenting seen in America , but has been spotted in Europe where it makes it self right at home, enchanting Europeans with its dance and whistle. Though an omnivore it is fastidious about its cuisine, making some effort to eat favoured titbits over easy plentiful supply of lesser foods. This bird is also known as the Frivol in some localities"
Haha! Wheeeeeee! New signature!

Old 07-19-2016, 12:00 PM   #335
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Haha! Wheeeeeee! New signature!
For goodness sake tidy up the language/typos if you use it

Old 07-19-2016, 12:01 PM   #336
Collar_N_Cuffs
Clink Kink

Like that?

Old 07-19-2016, 12:05 PM   #337
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Like that?
Yfrequenting should be frequently, not sure what else,

Old 07-19-2016, 12:22 PM   #338
Collar_N_Cuffs
Clink Kink

Quote:
Yfrequenting should be frequently, not sure what else,
It's beautiful as it is
But I'll fix it for you

Old 07-19-2016, 03:56 PM   #339
skinnysinner
Literotica Guru

Quote:
How about now?
Sorry, all quiet on the dunnock front, am watching goldfinches instead right now and when the smaller birds come out a big black rook with a huge grey bill comes and scares them away. Drat!

Old 07-19-2016, 03:57 PM   #340
skinnysinner
Literotica Guru

Quote:
It's beautiful as it is
But I'll fix it for you
Looks good from here too :-)

Old 07-27-2016, 05:28 PM   #341
Literotica Guru

Picture it : I am walking the dogs in our fields and encouraging to chase dastardly bunnies, and I spot a kestrel and I have my phone with me wth enough battery in it. I am wearing a very short nightdress and a light country side sort of jacket, and my sparkly shoes, and I'm trying to prance around to catch a shot of a kestrel in hover over something. I keep failing and it keeps moving. My phone, on maximum zoom, produces varying blurry shots and I start to giggle that I am trying to photo a common enough bird for friends I have met through erotic pursuit, while scaddaling around a field in no knickers and a nighty and sparkly shoes. i have such a. Lucky and joyful life, I wish I could show it by hovering like that little hunter and take a photo of me....to show how fun the ordinary can be.

Old 07-28-2016, 05:41 AM   #342
skinnysinner
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Picture it : I am walking the dogs in our fields and encouraging to chase dastardly bunnies, and I spot a kestrel and I have my phone with me wth enough battery in it. I am wearing a very short nightdress and a light country side sort of jacket, and my sparkly shoes, and I'm trying to prance around to catch a shot of a kestrel in hover over something. I keep failing and it keeps moving. My phone, on maximum zoom, produces varying blurry shots and I start to giggle that I am trying to photo a common enough bird for friends I have met through erotic pursuit, while scaddaling around a field in no knickers and a nighty and sparkly shoes. i have such a. Lucky and joyful life, I wish I could show it by hovering like that little hunter and take a photo of me....to show how fun the ordinary can be.
You paint a beautiful, erotic and enchanting picture, thank you. However common we think the kestrel hovering is it remains an amazing natural thing to watch and admire. Taking its picture, especially on a phone, is going to be hard and giggling whilst trying is making it harder. Even using the proper camera I have a lot of pictures of empty lawn where a dunnock once was :-( but it's what makes you realise how amazing birds are and how good the photographers are that capture it regularly.

I have to be honest too... The image of a pantyless you in a short nighty night just have distracted me from the kestrel, albeit briefly

Old 07-28-2016, 08:17 AM   #343
Literotica Guru

Oh, the kestrel is far prettier.

Fields often have scantily dressed women in them. Lots of my female friends whip their tshirts off while poo picking their horse's paddocks in summer heat, so trek round fields with wheel barrows topless apart from their bras. The smell of manure might put some off......

Old 07-28-2016, 12:34 PM   #344
skinnysinner
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Oh, the kestrel is far prettier.

Fields often have scantily dressed women in them. Lots of my female friends whip their tshirts off while poo picking their horse's paddocks in summer heat, so trek round fields with wheel barrows topless apart from their bras. The smell of manure might put some off......
I am sure you are doing yourself a great disservice, oh modest field wanderer of old England's meadows!

You almost got me out searching the horse fields, a glimpse of scantily clad ladies is sadly something I so rarely get. But then you mentioned horse poo, smell.... And somehow my ardour got a little limper....

Old 07-29-2016, 04:18 AM   #345
Collar_N_Cuffs
Clink Kink

Quote:
Are you absolutely positive this didn't belong in the dream thread?

And I end up with all kinds of blurry bird pics... they are really hard to capture!

Old 07-29-2016, 04:33 AM   #346
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Are you absolutely positive this didn't belong in the dream thread?

And I end up with all kinds of blurry bird pics... they are really hard to capture!
Positive. . I have the attempted pics, I'll see if I can get one. I like that I know I am no photographer and my photos make the good photos look AMAZING!

Old 07-29-2016, 08:40 AM   #347
Literotica Guru

See? Lol

Old 07-29-2016, 12:33 PM   #348
Collar_N_Cuffs
Clink Kink

I see a beautiful sky to boot

Old 07-30-2016, 06:49 AM   #349
skinnysinner
Literotica Guru

Quote:

See? Lol
Big sky, love it! Small kestrel.. love that too though!!

Old 07-30-2016, 06:52 AM   #350
skinnysinner
Literotica Guru

At last.... delayed pics

Well they might not be worth waiting for...

The elusive, and very unremarkable dunnock!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1050011.JPG (93.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg P1050012.jpg (109.6 KB, 0 views)