As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwa! I think I'm allergic to myself! I feel it under my skin!

I am starting to think that myself! I've been through all my personal care products, washing liquid, every fucking thing with no luck and it is not presenting right to be a food thing. It is shitting me.

When the caller identification system reads: ICU-
It's either a transfer or my lover.

Ahahahahahshaha.

Reminder! All metal workers, machinist, and those who have been hit in the face with a metal object must have orbital x-rays prior to MRI.
Thank you.

What do you do? Everyone loves that question don't they?
I poke people with needles. That is what I do.
It is Sunday.

Yes. It would not be a good thing. We have a huge checklist for everything, including MRI.

i got bogged down for about an hour before my first mri whilst they rung another hospital to get ancient records to try and figure out if i had surgical staples inside of me. They should have just done an Xray. That would have been quicker.

i got bogged down for about an hour before my first mri whilst they rung another hospital to get ancient records to try and figure out if i had surgical staples inside of me. They should have just done an Xray. That would have been quicker.

Awwwa. It can be a hassle! Better to have the operative report. I doubt the radiologist would take the responsibility of looking for small staples.

Awwwa. It can be a hassle! Better to have the operative report. I doubt the radiologist would take the responsibility of looking for small staples.

i feel sorry for the woman who made the call in hindsight. Year before last I had to go after those records myself and the woman who runs records at that hospital in lying bitch who wouldn't get off her arse for a million dollars. She lied to me three times saying she'd faxed them and then retracted and swore she'd fax them again and did it again. The long distance call bill rang to about $20.

Ethics Suck.

I wish my mind were a map, a mind map, or one big decision making tree. A flow sheet. A check box. Sign consent x...................................................................

Sometimes it is a mind map when it comes to a crisis. Life is not always a crisis.

Chasing the adrenalin high is not healthy.
--

Shift change: Meets me in the parking lot at my car. I am in a rage. I disobeyed orders. I am all confused. The ethical dilemma kills me a little bit inside. I don't fucking like it. It puts a dent in my fantasy submissive role world.

Wouldn't it be nice to trust every doctor, believe in every physicians assistant and just do what they say, all the time?

That would be nice, but sometimes you just have to say no. What is the rationale? If you don't got it, I am not doing it. The exception is for lovers when the only lives on the line be our own.

Shift over: Meets me in the parking lot at my car. I am blurting out the facts and he is telling me to stop, listen, listen to the possible rationale. The words won't stop spilling out of my face. Listen to me! Listen to me! I listen, understand and feel better.

I can't go home with him, or even to his car. The energy is too high and that is another ethical decision done right.

i feel sorry for the woman who made the call in hindsight. Year before last I had to go after those records myself and the woman who runs records at that hospital in lying bitch who wouldn't get off her arse for a million dollars. She lied to me three times saying she'd faxed them and then retracted and swore she'd fax them again and did it again. The long distance call bill rang to about $20.
Yes, medical records department paper work sucks. I think that every patient should be discharged with their records to take with them to their primary care doctor, and have a copy for themselves too.

I understand the MRI department, they are the ones putting the patient in the machine. I also empathize with the patients waiting patiently.

Sometimes the process takes time, but safety trumps all. I am the ace of diamond safety.

Yes, medical records department paper work sucks. I think that every patient should be discharged with their records to take with them to their primary care doctor, and have a copy for themselves too.

I understand the MRI department, they are the ones putting the patient in the machine. I also empathize with the patients waiting patiently.

Sometimes the process takes time, but safety trumps all. I am the ace of diamond safety.

Why can't the records be in digital form, the hospital could download them on my thumb drive. Or the 32GB drive in my phone. File transfer is fast and cheap. I kind of assume the reason is the "health professionals" have not agreed on a format. I'd hate to think it is because they want to force us to come back to them.

Two Stressed Nurses

Me: Hello, this is nurse Janey, can I assist you?
He: I am looking for some service, do you know about service?
Me: Yes, what can I do for you?
He: Come over tonight.
Me: I have plans.

Me: Hello, this is nurse Janey, may I help you?
He: Yes, this Mr. Wick calling, I have a large sample for your test tube, are you available?
Me: You tease me.

Me: Hello, this is nurse Janey, how may I please you?
He: Come over after your date.
Me: I would love to.
He: I hope you have a miserable time.

Me: Hello, this is nurse Janey…
He: Can I walk you to your vehicle after shift change?
Me: Yes, that would be lovely.
He: Meet me at the door please.
Me: I will.

He: I look like shit and I am tired.
Me: You are a beautiful man.
He: Can I carry your books?
Me: Yes.
He: You are sunshine.
Me: I am rain.

Why can't the records be in digital form, the hospital could download them on my thumb drive. Or the 32GB drive in my phone. File transfer is fast and cheap. I kind of assume the reason is the "health professionals" have not agreed on a format. I'd hate to think it is because they want to force us to come back to them.
I think one of the reasons the medical field hasn't embraced the electronic records fully has something to do with patient privacy. We are moving towards the future, I admit it is slow and the system is archaic.
Add to my resume: doctor handwriting interpretation.

I love saying: good luck, hope I never see you again! We don't want you back in this condition!

The nurse won't give up on me. There is something appealing about a nurse taking another nurse for lover. We are tired and we are burned out. We both want out of Neurology. Amazing things can happen, but they are farther and farther apart.

In between awesome grows a garden with cracked flower pots and stems with no blooms. I see that already and it has only been a few months. Take me back to the heart and get him into nurse anesthesia school!

He says: Let's watch funny movies all day and snuggle, tomorrow is pajama day.

Maybe I am softer than I thought I could be. Next thing: I will be kissing him. :eek:
Imagine that?

Neurology- The hammer that comes down on your head-
It cracks the skull.
Brains soft and swelling-
No! I don't want to fucking touch it!
-
they can't pay me for this.

I'm not wearing any panties.

I don't know who thinks it's a good idea to put me in charge.
That's what happens when they find out you are a good stick.
I can't think of any other reason.

I'm a very good stick.

Neurology- The hammer that comes down on your head-
It cracks the skull.
Brains soft and swelling-
No! I don't want to fucking touch it!
-
they can't pay me for this.

I'm not wearing any panties.

Hmmm, lots of hooks in this one.

You do not appear to be a Maxwell fan.

I won't make any cracks about the cracks, that seems redundant.

Do you object to touching soft, swelling things in general, or just brains? 8=====0

What CAN I pay you to do?

And please, photographic proof. From multiple angles. 8)

(love this thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back