the im not horny but wouldnt mind a chat about something else thread 2.0

Looking forward to the weekend. Its supposed to be 70. I get to enjoy it before work :)
Hope e1 is well

that was the best mental health day ever.

i think ill do it again next week lol

So I started yoga today on the suggestion from someone for back Pain...
I've been to the chiropractor 5 times over the last 4 weeks.. And today is the 1st day I've had any real relief that I can still feel an hour later

im pretty happy about this

I've been to the chiropractor 5 times over the last 4 weeks.. And today is the 1st day I've had any real relief that I can still feel an hour later

Interesting. I'll refrain from downward dog comments :rolleyes:

I hope it works for you.

Good Morning :)

One of my sister's is so involved with yoga that she's become an instructor. Her reasons for taking yoga classes were her back and other health related issues. It's made a significant difference in her life.

One of my sister's is so involved with yoga that she's become an instructor. Her reasons for taking yoga classes were her back and other health related issues. It's made a significant difference in her life.

ok i donno about getting there. but today i am happy ive been introduced

ugh when your boss says you are going from 4 goals to 1 .... you know its all or nothing.
blah

I took a three hour blacksmith class tonight. Pounded the hell out of hot metal and worked up a good sweat. It was fun. The cold beer afterward tasted especially good.

i donno why i owe so much this year

It's because it's NOT 'what you owe', but what somebody with an eye toward giving away free stuff has to rob you, me, and everybody else to pay for it all. And we STILL have a $20B debt!

It's because it's NOT 'what you owe', but what somebody with an eye toward giving away free stuff has to rob you, me, and everybody else to pay for it all. And we STILL have a $20B debt!

ugh well thats annoying

i need an assistant

i can not keep shit straight with 3 calendars

doesnt help when i have 2 mandatory meetings at the same time

Back