Yes, Boxlicker101, it's your fault - and the fault of all deplorables

Remember the "Don't blame me, I voted for the American!" bumper stickers in 2009? :cool:

Remember the "Don't blame me, I voted for the American!" bumper stickers in 2009? :cool:

I hope those are still available in large quantity--a majority of Americans did vote for one of the all-American candidates, not the thirty-year blackmailed asset of the Russians.

Drill it into him! Drill it into him!

tenor.gif

I hope those are still available in large quantity--a majority of Americans did vote for one of the all-American candidates, not the thirty-year blackmailed asset of the Russians.

I'm surprised you don't know the meaning of "majority." :confused:

And, FWIW, I didn't vote for Trump either.

Last edited:
We should probably seize the passports of Obama officials so they'll be available for prosecution.:D

What a dumb hypocritical thing to say considering the swamp dwellers residing in court and in jail.

I'm sensing something of a disconnect here. You, NotAJ, and the passable transvestite are among the most bellicose Trump supporters on this board, yet all three of you swear that you didn't vote for him.

Did you vote for the fringe libertarian like NotAJ did?
Or did you simply not vote in the presidential election, a la Que?

I'm surprised you don't know the meaning of "majority." :confused:

You're perpetually :confused:, Box. Ever the moron. Clinton won a majority of the voters in the last election. But you knew that, you're just deep into your moron persona.

You're perpetually :confused:, Box. Ever the moron. Clinton won a majority of the voters in the last election. But you knew that, you're just deep into your moron persona.

So what? The popular vote isn't what matters in a presidential race.

Did you vote for the fringe libertarian like NotAJ did?
Or did you simply not vote in the presidential election, a la Que?

I'm betting that when Box went out to vote he wound up at a 7 Eleven instead and thought he was voting when he bought a Slurpy.

Re-read that after you sober up.:rolleyes::D

Ah, Rightguard has his diaper all in a bunch this morning--again. :D

Things not going to your liking? Well, hang on to your nappy, because it's all downhill for you Trumpettes now.

Ah, Rightguard has his diaper all in a bunch this morning--again. :D

Things not going to your liking? Well, hang on to your nappy, because it's all downhill for you Trumpettes now.

Everything usually goes my way, because as a careful planner I make my own way in life. Right now I'm quite comfortable actually. I'm enjoying a little time off before my next project, and you?

I'll tell you this. The Obama administration and the Democrat Party have done far more harm to the confidence in the American election process than Vladimir Putin could have ever wished. After Hillary, the Dossier, and Robert Mueller, The Russian Hoax, few Americans are ever going to trust the FBI?DOJ again. Become enlightened, read this book. Three weeks as #1 on the NYTs best seller list:

https://www.amazon.com/Russia-Hoax-...=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=0062872745

Everything usually goes my way, because as a careful planner I make my own way in life. Right now I'm quite comfortable actually. I'm enjoying a little time off before my next project, and you?

I'll tell you this. The Obama administration and the Democrat Party have done far more harm to the confidence in the American election process than Vladimir Putin could have ever wished. After Hillary, the Dossier, and Robert Mueller, The Russian Hoax, few Americans are ever going to trust the FBI?DOJ again. Become enlightened, read this book. Three weeks as #1 on the NYTs best seller list:

https://www.amazon.com/Russia-Hoax-...=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=0062872745

You're crazier than a loon and so hate-filled that it rots your guts, but that's OK with me. I don't have to deal with you in real life.

You're crazier than a loon and so hate-filled that it rots your guts, but that's OK with me. I don't have to deal with you in real life.

Crazy like a fox. The only thing I really hate is the kind of willful ignorance you demonstrate on a daily basis.

That's because in my industry we demand high standards and precision.

Yes you did. Don't lie box. It's very sad. Everyone knows you and bot voted for the Orange Nazi and that you both jizzed your pants when you did.

You don't know who he voted for. You only have a narrative you have to support and feed.:rolleyes:

Crazy like a fox. The only thing I really hate is the kind of willful ignorance you demonstrate on a daily basis.

That's because in my industry we demand high standards and precision.

Those French fries must be done to perfection.

Back