The Phonebook - meet, greet, hook up

Hi all guyhere who loves chatting

Hi there
I love the idea of this thread. I enjoy the connection with a good conversation to a complete stranger as much as everything that will come from a good chemistry

I like the idea of exciting a woman with my words and painting a nice picture in her mind.
I also just enjoy making it more that just a sexual thing but I will admit the thought of a woman smiling from my voice in her ear turns me on jjust as much as the next guy I am sure

I am definitely into exciting all the senses and it gives me great pleasure to please a woman and to keep her entertained when we talk no matter what it is about.

I would love to chat about anything and see where it goes but I am an flirt

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead?

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy?

4)What's your favorite food? haha
This is a great idea ...

1. I think I am pretty outgoing and talkative, but I can't tolerate a one-sided conversation for long. I am cool with (in fact prefer) getting to know someone a bit and getting some good banter going before things get dirty, but if someone is too shy to hold up their end it feels like an interrogation trying to get her to talk.

2. I don't mind leading but again, it's give and take with me. I can take charge sexually and be a bit dominant, but not really into roleplay on the phone. Prefer we talk about what we like and if we are a good match the scenarios will take care of themselves.

3. I mostly look for someone who is turned on by the same things and it comfortable enough to keep up talking dirty. I don't mind taking charge but not just because she is too self-conscious to talk much.

4. Wings (I used to live in Buffalo, after all ...)

EDIT: I also agree with AJ ... sometimes no matter how much you think you will click it just isn't right ... but to me that's no big deal ... just be honest and move on. Worth a shot.

Hiiii DS! I don't think we've met before but I'm more of a lurker than anything.

I think this is a brilliant idea though. I actually keep my Skype list rather personal and I agree. You don't hit it off with just anybody to begin with.

That and I get super offended when people delete me. :rolleyes: I think about three have so far and I have a mope about it occasionally until my oniichan tells me to shudup and get over it.

It seems people are indeed a lot more selective with skype than with yahoo.

I have never thought about it, but upon inspection, so am I!

I do wonder why :confused:

Also, welcome aboard Arctophile :)

It seems people are indeed a lot more selective with skype than with yahoo.

I have never thought about it, but upon inspection, so am I!

I do wonder why :confused:

Also, welcome aboard Arctophile :)

Thankyouuu. But I'm always hereee. I just no talk and want more female friends T . T

And I'm on it every waking hour. I've tried two separate Skype accounts and found I was too lazy to switch.

So I'm more careful about giving my Skype out now to avoid hurt feelings.

Thankyouuu. But I'm always hereee. I just no talk and want more female friends T . T

And I'm on it every waking hour. I've tried two separate Skype accounts and found I was too lazy to switch.

So I'm more careful about giving my Skype out now to avoid hurt feelings.

I see ;)
Well I have the wrong hardware to become a female friend.

And I understand, they did not make it very easy to switch...
And if you're on that much, you need good people too :D

Can't sleep

Hi guys, I can't sleep - anyone want to chat? I have a good phone voice, you can listen to my audio if you want to hear me. Haven't slept for over 24 hours, restless, horny, bleary-eyed... hot mess.

Hi guys, I can't sleep - anyone want to chat? I have a good phone voice, you can listen to my audio if you want to hear me. Haven't slept for over 24 hours, restless, horny, bleary-eyed... hot mess.

Well you're going to be popular :D

You'll have to turn pms on or find an other way of communication tho!

Edit: sorry, didn't mean for that to be a quote.

I have only tried phone sex a couple times, and none of them were particularly successful. It is definitely something I want to try more of, but I will need to find someone that I click with first. If ant ladies would be interested in chatting, and maybe trying some on the phone, drop me a line. I'd love to learn with you.

I can help you with that... ted_radio on YM.. the hotter and messier the better!

I would be interested in hearing your audio. Feel free to message me at rpman08 on yahoo, Skype or kik.

I cant believe I have just found this thread, I love to chat over the phone or video with a sexy women who is having fun. 40 year old male from the UK who has had some positive and negative experiences doing this. Sometimes it is hit and miss, but when it works its amazing. It does take time to build a rapport, and would like women to be honest not just gosilent. If any women is interested send me a PM and we can chat.

Skype Yahoo or whatever

Great name for this thread and seems like a great mix of folks here.
Am a guy and enjoy a woman who is smart, sweet and sexy. And more.

Hi all! Feel free to say hi back sometime!

Gabriel

Hey girls I'm 34 male looking for a women to chat with. Skype smith009 or Kik smith_009.

People should add voice clips here (vocaroo works)... A sample of their voice... I know a sexy voice draws me in... Especially susceptible to accents

Sample of my voice in my sig and my audios

I generally don't talk with anyone til I've heard their voice... Seems easier for everyone.

Last edited:
People should add voice clips here (vocaroo works)... A sample of their voice... I know a sexy voice draws me in... Especially susceptible to accents

I generally don't talk with anyone til I've heard their voice... Seems easier for everyone.

Excellent idea.

Any idea what I could say though
hmmm.gif

Looking for someone to chat with and get to know.Im shy at first but open up once I get to know someone.If interested please send me a message.

Have had phone sex several times over the past years.... mostly good experiences.... some amazing experiences... hearing a ladies voice as she becomes more aroused and tells you what she's feeling and doing conjures up some absolutely incredible mental pictures that make it incredibly erotic. I'm from the South, but have lived in different parts of the country.. so my accent may be a little hard to place..
Have had a few times that I've had some regular playmates.... but never lasted... I enjoy having the spontaneous fun of having a "fuck-buddy" but I'm also interested in the other person's life, so it usually ends up being a connection that is more than just phone sex... I haven't done it in quite a while... but I'd be lying to say the thought of it doesn't bring up very arousing memories.... Any lady wanting to indulge with a medium build, light brown/salt and pepper hair, green eyes and 47 year old male.... send me a PM, would love to chat and have fun.. :)

Last edited:
Great Thread! Let's face it, phone sex for some is great and for others.. not their thing..... Nice to be able to narrow it down to people who enjoy.... so you're not offending someone who doesn't... Been there, done that... :)

Good idea, I can already vouch for the fact AJ has a wonderful voice and you should listen to her audios, they are all delicious!

Can click the link in my sig for a sample of my voice and accent :)

Back