Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

Wondering who will cum first . . . you or the guys jerking off watching. All of a suddne one of the guys starts shooting his cum, puddles landing on the floor at his feet; the guy next to him is quick to follow, reaching down with one hand to squeeze his balls while he shoots his load with his other hand jerking his hard cock.

A sliver of light tells me the theater door is open; the girl who was working the counter has come in to watch. As the two guys leave, she walks a little closer, slides her hand down her jeans and starts rubbing her clit. She is obviously braless, her nipples poking against her t-shirt. I usually don't let anyone get this close, but since it isn't one of the guys, I let her come within a few feet of us.
 
Soon she sees the guys come as she rode him she smiles still riding him as they finish cumming then the door open they see the girl at counter come in and walk closer then the guy was she watch as she slide her hand down and rub her clit and jess knew he was letting her close cause she was a girl she was to turn on to say anything she went on sliding her jeans down and went on rubbing her clit .

His hips jerk up and she moan as he held her hips looking between the two of them she could feel he was turn on they fucked faster.
 
"Go ahead, Jess, touch her tits thru her top; I think she needs to cum too and maybe you can help her a little bit."

Not sure just how far this will go, but I need to get you used to the idea of another female being close to you . . touching and caressing each other. Nodding at the girl, letting her know that she can come closer, watching as she starts to reach for Jess's naked tits.
 
Jess was unsure bout it all he the one not wanting anyone to join in and now he was telling her to touch this woman she reach out feeling her tits when she moved closer she wanted to please him at his time she was on his cock.

Jess squeezed her tits slowly she was next to him sating still rubbing herself moan at feel of jess hands on her tits she moan.
 
"It's ok, Jess," knowing that you are probably uncomfortable, especially since I am letting another woman get close to you. She pulls her shirt up and exposes her tits; she is a bit on the heavy side, but her tits are firm and the nipples are easily aroused.

As I slow down my thrusts in your pussy, the girl from the front steps closer and covers your nipples with her fingers, then leans over and sucks on one of your tits. I hear you maon even louder. One of the guys starts to walk over and I wave him away . . . and he complies by leaving the three us alone. She has her jeans down to her knees, exposing her pussy, trimmed but still covered with hair, that is beginning to capture the juices flowing from her.
 
Jess watched as she pulled her shirt off exposes her tits Jess reach out touches them and squeezed a bit before she moves closer taking her nipple in her it was a new feeling but maked her moan out louder a bit she seen a guy move closer but he stop as you say.

She has her jeans to her knees with trim pussy some hair she seen she was wet by her hair was soaked on her pussy,Jess reach over one hand grabbing her tits as she let him move his hips slowly as she play with the girls tits and nipples as he watch and two other guys stroking them selfs not far from them.
 
"Go ahead, Jess . . put your hand on hers and finger her pussy . . ." Fucking you slowly, taking deep strokes as the girl plays with her pussy and reaches for your tits with her other hand. I need to cum, but I want to hold back as long as possible. You need to cum to . . . and so does she. This is going to be wild when we all cum back here.

The guys are watching, but they know enough to stand back and let the three of us play together . . . those guys just want to watch and jack off, spraying their cum on the floor when the get ready . . .
 
She looked at him not sure how to feel about all of it,She did as he said and she place her hand on her and she moved hers and Jess rubbed her clit she didn't know this girl and she was rubbing her pussy and she moan liking it jess was feeling nerves she was not doing it right and in one point she was wet and turn on by it all but she wanted to please her and him by pleasing her.

Soon she seen the one guy cum seeing her moan her tits bounce alittle as Jess rubbing her clit and soon was fingering her.
 
I can telll that the girl is ready to cum, "That's it, Jess . . . help her cum. I'm going to cum to and fill your tight pussy with my cum." I know that when I cum your orgasm will explode . . . sometimes all you need to cum is to feel my hard cock throbbing in your pussy.

One of the guys can't wait any longer and shoots his load all over the floor. The giel sees that, and with your fingers in her pussy, she is ready to explode, and starts moaning louder and louder . . .
 
She fingers her a bit faster as he says and her moan she could tell she was close she was seeing what he sees when you are pleasing her,Her mouth open as she watch other guy shot his load on the floor her moans get louder and soon Jess feels him get harder and know hes going cum watching it all and feels a orgasm build and her fingers are held in her pussy as she cumming.Jess push up and she cums harder and Jess cum feeling his cum fill her pussy.

It was not hard but she did cum and this was all new to her trying to do it right and pleases him also she smiled she was glad she maked her cum.The guys had pulled up leaving the room and they was alone.
 
"Now, Jess . . . now, baby . . . I'm cumming . . ." filling your pussy with my hot cum, just the trigger you need to cum yourself. Just then, Candy, the girl from the store begins to cum all over your hand as you finger fuck her. Having a hard time standing as she cums, she reaches and grabs onto your shoulders to balance herself, pressing her large tits against you until she is able to stand by herself . . . pulss her jeans back up, her top down and starts back to the counter. Before she leaves, she gives us both a kiss on the cheek and says, "Thank you . . . can't wait for you two to come back again."

Once she exits the theater, I turn you around and hold you tight against me, "You are awesome, baby."
 
As soon they all cum she watched the counter after saying she couldn't wait to see them again and left it was them a bit as he held her and said she was awesome she smile walking out still don't sure how to feel of it all she was pleased she maked her cum but it was all new to her.And it felt wired.She went out to the car as he paid for the things they picked out.
 
Paying for a new movie and a couple of toys . . . and getting a big smile from Candy and another request to "Hurry back", I walked to the car and drove us home. You were pretty quiet even after we got home.

"Babe, thank you for doing what I wanted you to do at the theater with Candy. I know you were uncomfortable. Do you need some time just for the two of us right now?"
 
As he came out and drove home she was quiet and alot was on her mind what just happen and how,he did let her have fun with guys also that was alot for him cause she was on mind wanting to pleases her in it she was turned on by it all but she still didn't know what to think.

Once home they went in and she smile " It was fun alittle but I'm going to take a shower we left after i got home so i feel sweaty " She kissed him and walked back.
 
Watching you walk down the hall to our bedroom and into the shower. I give you a few minutes to relax, then go to the bedroom, strip off my clothes and join you in the shower. As I step in,m I wrap my arms around you and just hold you tight. "I love you, Jess . . . and you are such a wonderful lover. I know tonight was tough for you, but you proved again that you have given your heart, body and soul to me. Tell me what you need from me tonight."
 
She undressed and got water warm and stepped in closing her eyes she relaxed thinking of passed day she was having mixed feelings about it she knew he loved her and she was his and she wanted to make him happy too,he did things maked her happy so she should him also what he wants.

As he heard him step in and held her she loved being in his arms and relax as he talked and thought it was tough and diff. for her and she knew he loved her she didn't really know what she needed from him she was feeling alot on her mind she had done crazy things but she never thought she do things with girls but today she did it was all happening so fast all what happen with her mother than today and she knew there would be more.

Jess turn in his arms facing him " I do love you and know after our funs its me and you who we want and i want to please you like tonight i have what i need thats you but I did cum tonight but not good so will you lick me then fuck me hard make me yours over and over" She smiled then said " To help a bit first" She went to her knees and sucked his head then taking him deeper in her mouth.
 
Always feels good when your mouth is on my cock . . . as it gets harder and harder, it's time to give you what you need, so I take you by the shoulders, lift you to stand, then push you back against the wall of the shower, kneel in front of you, lift a leg over my shoulder and bury my face in your pussy, going immediately to your clit with my tongue . . . sucking and licking it, feeling your whole body shudder as the sensation.

Once you start squirming harder, I stand up, push to lean on the bench in the corner of the shower and bury my cock in you from behind, fucking you hard and fast . . .
 
She sucked him faster then he took her by shoulders lifting her to stand and push back against the wall and kneel and her leg was put on your shoulder and soon felt your tongue she moan and squirm abit it felt so good she loved pleasing him but his tongue felt so good lucking and sucking her hips move and soon she was squirming harder then he stop she sign but was bend over bench and his cock push in her wet pussy.

As he fucked her hard and fast she scream out in pleasure " Oh yes fuck my pussy i love your cock oh yes" She moan with each thrust he did harder each time.
 
Love the way you respond to me . . . knowing that most of the time you like to be fucked hard and fast until you cum, then rest foi a few minutes, maybe a smack or two on the ass, and then another hard fucking.

"C'mon, Jessica . . . that's it . . . cum for me love, squeeze my cock with that tight pussy."
 
She moan moving back on him it felt so good she was his and she knew it he maked sure she was pleasured.

She squeezed her pussy on his cock tight as she felt her orgasm " Oh yes im cumming " She moved back on him and cum hard he maked her feel so good and her orgasms was mind blowing at times she was happy she found him
 
Once you cum, I give you a few moments to catch your breath, then help you stand under the pounding shower. Stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around my shoulders, I give you a towel as you step out. My hardon is pretty well gone by now - the shower was really all about you and making sure you felt loved by me.

Once we are dried off, "OK, sexy baby . . take that sweet ass into the bedroom and crawl on the bed. I'll be there in just a minute, and I want to see that sweet ass pointed in my direction when I get there."
 
Soon she catch her breath they stepped out and they dried off and smiled,than she hang towel as he told her,"take that sweet ass into the bedroom and crawl on the bed. I'll be there in just a minute, and I want to see that sweet ass pointed in my direction when I get there.".She looked at him not knowing what was in store but she did as he said.

She crawl on the bed on her knees and pointed her ass toward the door as he told her and stay on her hands and waited and just the wait got her wet again wondering what he would do to her.
 
Walking into the bedroom . . . finding you just where you are supposed to be . . . face in the sheets, ass up . . . waiting for me. I can see you pussy peeking between your thighs, already wet.

Standing beside the bed, I caress your ass with my hand, squeezing you just a bit . . pulling my hand back and smacking you on the ass, and then again . . . bringing a loud cry from your lips.
 
Hearing him walk in she looked back the felt him rub her ass then squeeze she moved abit then felt his slap her body shudder and again she cried out she love him spanking her she looked back " will you use the paddle we got awhile ago" she looked over at him.
 
"Sure, babe," walking toward my closet and the drawer where we keep all of our toys. Picking out the paddle you like from time to time. I can see your body tense up a bit as I walk back to the bed. Before spanking you, I kiss both of your butt cheeks, feeling the warm skin from the hand spankings.

Standing back up, I watch as you grip the sheet with both hands and bury your face in the pillow. With short strokes, I smack you on the ass with the paddle - once on each cheek and one final spanking across your sweet ass, covering both cheeks - your gorgeous ass now a nice shade of light red.

Taking a break as I allow you to catch your breath.
 
Back
Top