Fun Texas Girl Looking for to Meet Men

Congrats. I imagine the rest will be pretty busy. It's a fairly loaded schedule this year.

On a side note: I just saw Iron Man. It was OK.

I am a single man 29 who enjoys the company of a fun geeky girl I think I found her

Toiling away at work, wondering if there really was a demand to see Great Gatsby in 3D or did we just do this because we're a bit over zealous like that?

Last edited:
Toiling away at work, wondering if there really was a demand to see Great Gatsby in 3D or did we just do this because we're a bit over zealous like that?

I tried watching that film, but I couldn't finish it, 3D notwithstanding. Oh, the problems of the poor rich kids... /yawn

Oh my it's been a long time! How is everyone doing tonight? My crazy summer officially started a few minutes ago with Spiderman 2 premiere. Hello, super late nights and roving bands of teenagers. Good bye, sanity.

Oh my it's been a long time! How is everyone doing tonight? My crazy summer officially started a few minutes ago with Spiderman 2 premiere. Hello, super late nights and roving bands of teenagers. Good bye, sanity.

That sounds like a lot of fun.

Crazy summer start...sorry. I hope you have some time to have some fun and enjoy the nice cool summer that Houston is known for...ha ha ha, I grew up there so I know cool is inside a beer cooler only.

Just wanted to say hello to a fellow Texan.

Now that's a way to spend a Thursday night. Good luck.

Looking to meet unmarried men who love geeky girls. Looking to explore the many varieties of sex. I love dominate men. Men who like being men. ;) I'm 5'4" curvaceous. Blue eyes (sometimes with glasses, sometimes without) long redish blonde hair. For more information just ask. :)

Shame I'm not closer to be able to be able to meet you. I'm sure you're a lovely Southern gal. :kiss:

I hope you find what you're looking for ;)

Crazy summer start...sorry. I hope you have some time to have some fun and enjoy the nice cool summer that Houston is known for...ha ha ha, I grew up there so I know cool is inside a beer cooler only.

Just wanted to say hello to a fellow Texan.

Hello back. Also.... That's a true statement... Though I sometimes retreat to the walk in freezer as well. We are probably the only part of the country not complaining about still having winter weather. lol

Looking to meet unmarried men who love geeky girls. Looking to explore the many varieties of sex. I love dominate men. Men who like being men. ;) I'm 5'4" curvaceous. Blue eyes (sometimes with glasses, sometimes without) long redish blonde hair. For more information just ask. :)

You sound really awesome!! Beautiful even! How curvaceous are you? Let's chat sometime. :) got yahoo messenger?

May the fourth be with you! I hope everyone has their Star Wars marathons on today!

Hard to watch Return of the Jedi, even though its much better than the prequeals. But in honor the marathon I'll purchase the Shakespearean Empire Strikes Back book and read that instead.

So, this morning I saw the trailer for Gotham over on screen rant, to say I got really excited is a supreme understatement. Three things I love, a good cop show, a new take on an origin story (let's face it, getting to know someone is exciting) and Batman. :)

Hello from the temp in the 40's Midwest. In all my travels around the country I have never been in a city with more head turning beautiful women than Houston..I have no doubt you are one of them.

So, this morning I saw the trailer for Gotham over on screen rant, to say I got really excited is a supreme understatement. Three things I love, a good cop show, a new take on an origin story (let's face it, getting to know someone is exciting) and Batman. :)

But you won't see Batman for a while, yet. Wouldn't Bruce need to disappear from Gotham for a while?

I hope everyone is having a nicer memorial day than I am. It is raining and ugly here in Houston today. Oh well, makes it easier to be stuck at work.

Isn't memorial day a non-work day in the US? As a Canadian we don't have memorial day.

Working...

Check her profile - she manages a movie theater. We Americans like to go see movies on our holidays. ;-)

On that note... how is the new X-Men movie?

Yes, the joys of the handful of jobs that don't get to enjoy such things as nights, weekends, or holidays. Despite having to entertain the masses, I have it pretty easy. There are others who have work because disease, hate and stupid don't tend take days off. So really not a whole lot to complain about. :)

X-men movie is some kind of awesome. If you can let continuity slide and just enjoy.

Last edited:
Back