Calling out all Australians.....

can't believe there's people here from Kogarah and Cronulla! I'm from Sutherland... :eek:

The reference to the Wony gave you away, sadly Sydney even with it's population dosen't get to many on here & my wife came from NZ to meet me but I class her as a local now after our 6 wonderful years. :D

Southern Brisbane guy just saying hi!

More Brisvegans!!! Yoo Hooo. Welcome and please drop in and have a chat anytime.

Hey Mr Gil, Chunu, White Knight and the delectable Sir Gav when he does do his phantom drop by....

Good week to you all. Good loving and good mmmmmmmmssss

:kiss:MsMoon:kiss:

More Brisvegans!!! Yoo Hooo. Welcome and please drop in and have a chat anytime.

Hey Mr Gil, Chunu, White Knight and the delectable Sir Gav when he does do his phantom drop by....

And they say Brisbane is a sleepy little country town.... pfftt...
Greetings from the inner north :)
x

Thankyou Mz Moon there is always good love & good MMMMMMMMMMMSSSSS here. :D

lol i was on another 'adult' website once upon a time, and chinchilla seemed to have about a dozen members. of about a town with a dozen people LOL :D

and am wondering how far away meows inner north is from my inner north lol

And they say Brisbane is a sleepy little country town.... pfftt...
Greetings from the inner north :)
x

Last time in Brissy it wasn't to sleepy at all, lots of private meets with other made it so I need to come home to rest up.

The reference to the Wony gave you away, sadly Sydney even with it's population dosen't get to many on here & my wife came from NZ to meet me but I class her as a local now after our 6 wonderful years. :D
hehe. well I figured only other shire-ites would know what I was talkin' about. :D
wonder why there aren't more Sydneysiders here though? It can't be that they're not a horny mob, 'cause I know they are!
I'm hoping it takes much more than 6 years to be considered a local over here, else I'm in big trouble... i don't want to be thought a yank! :eek:;)

hehe. well I figured only other shire-ites would know what I was talkin' about. :D
wonder why there aren't more Sydneysiders here though? It can't be that they're not a horny mob, 'cause I know they are!
I'm hoping it takes much more than 6 years to be considered a local over here, else I'm in big trouble... i don't want to be thought a yank! :eek:;)

My sister has live in B.C. Canada for many years & no sign of an Aussie accent anymore so keep the regular visits up so you can say G'day or mabe adopt G'day as your welcome for everyone.

Hey Guys,
18/M/Gold Coast.
Always up for a chat -> Just get my details off my profile.

My sister has live in B.C. Canada for many years & no sign of an Aussie accent anymore so keep the regular visits up so you can say G'day or mabe adopt G'day as your welcome for everyone.

it's hard, when you're around it all day and I have had to adopt a few local sayings and modify my own, so the guys at work don't just stare blankly at me... (or maybe they're just starin' at my cleavage! :devil:) but, I still lay it on pretty thick, 'cause they expect all aussies to talk like the croc hunter and I wouldn't want to let the team down, mate. Crickey! ;)

Hehe thanks hun maybe I will then :p

it's hard, when you're around it all day and I have had to adopt a few local sayings and modify my own, so the guys at work don't just stare blankly at me... (or maybe they're just starin' at my cleavage! :devil:) but, I still lay it on pretty thick, 'cause they expect all aussies to talk like the croc hunter and I wouldn't want to let the team down, mate. Crickey! ;)

I know what you mean as when in Canada at the speedway they had some down time & the promoter decided they should interview the Aussie so ths guy comes over & says very badly G'day thinking he was being original. :rolleyes:

Hey Guys,
18/M/Gold Coast.
Always up for a chat -> Just get my details off my profile.

Sash welcome to LIT & you might find it easier to make contacts if you put a bit more info into your post about you, your likes etc & there are a band of QLDers on LIT so lots in common with others here too.

Taking Gil's advice.

Well I'm not long out me a long relationship, so I'm just looking for some fun female friends who may or may not dance horizontally, as the mood takes them. Into semi geeky things, but not a full blown nerd. Give me board games, give me movies, give me soft music to dance to rather than loud clubs. Any takers?

And you never know where it will get you - when I was travelling through the USA, many girls that wouldn't normally look twice loved the exotic accent and the mystery that comes with originating on the other side of the world, perhaps your experience is the same! ;)

Well I'm not long out me a long relationship, so I'm just looking for some fun female friends who may or may not dance horizontally, as the mood takes them. Into semi geeky things, but not a full blown nerd. Give me board games, give me movies, give me soft music to dance to rather than loud clubs. Any takers?

what's wrong with full blown nerds, eh? :p

although i draw the line at WoW.

Back