Calling out all Australians.....

Oh i can choose that as well. But i was thinking Mount Cootha. ;-)

Oooo is that what you are calling it now??? smiles. :devil:

Don't mind us - aint nobody here except us Insomniacs :rolleyes:

Well this is true. Got a good bedtime story to tell me? Or know of something besides counting sheep to put me to sleep?

:kiss:MsMoon:kiss:

Ps, a big Hello!! to Mr Gil and Chunu.
xx

ello enraptured

i think i got about two hours worthwhile sleep if that last night - had my eyes closed for longer, but just could not drift off :mad:

ello enraptured

i think i got about two hours worthwhile sleep if that last night - had my eyes closed for longer, but just could not drift off :mad:

Oh poor you. It was rotten hot for sleeping. Or something else keeping you awake there laddie? Thought your sleep patterns would have evened out a little. Though we should have spoken, it was too hot to sit here last night so I sat under the fan reading until 3 am. Like you, sleep proved elusive.

Catch you up soon my friend.

xx

doesn't sleep always do that to you?

And they call it that cause its scenic and a fun ride. lol

Do I need to wear safety equipment? Laughs. Or just close my eyes, sink my nails and hold on for the ride of my life?;)

*leans in close*

*Leans forward, whispers silkily and huskily into your ear of the most wicked, purely wicked things I would do. Nails lighly raking over your arm for emphasis as I do so*

you've forgotten sex??? thought I had it bad. I'm looking for excitement and passion and all the other things you forget after a really looooong relationship

you've forgotten sex??? thought I had it bad. I'm looking for excitement and passion and all the other things you forget after a really looooong relationship

well lit can be good for excitement and passion in doses :)

I'm looking for all of the above.
:(

me too, but as a guy on here, i think it's against the law to admit it :rolleyes:

I'd like to see you in leathers, and a "helmet" for safety is a must. :#
You know i still don't think we've run out of puns.

Mmm good idea, leather is waterproof, think we'd both get so so wet at the end of the ride.

Tell me, are there lots of rises and dips in the journey?

Used to ride a horse, so I know how to stay mounted through the ups and downs.

Somehow, I think you are right....laughs:devil:

I would go on but I already packed all my toys and they're at the new place! I can't afford to get too excited tonight :p i'll just end up frustrated and cranky.

as the woman off father ted said

go on go on go on go on go on go on ;)

I would go on but I already packed all my toys and they're at the new place! I can't afford to get too excited tonight :p i'll just end up frustrated and cranky.

all your toys? geez did you have a truckload of them? and i thought you said you were quite happy with your hands LOL

hahaha i'm only moving up the road, i'll have you know *all* my toys fit in a laptop bag quite comfortably.
i just hope my new flatmates don't decide to go in there and 'use my computer'. ooops!

all your toys? geez did you have a truckload of them? and i thought you said you were quite happy with your hands LOL

hahaha i'm only moving up the road, i'll have you know *all* my toys fit in a laptop bag quite comfortably.
i just hope my new flatmates don't decide to go in there and 'use my computer'. ooops!

hmm - how thick are the doors and walls, they will no doubt figure you out without looking for the lappy if you are noisy enough :D

Back