Calling out all Australians.....

Awesome

Well fellow Aussies, it is awesome to see more and more trickling in here....especially the females as well....thanks to everyone for not leaving me standing here alone.

I am open to some suggestions to keep this thread going....any thoughts?

Shall we post pics of ourselves, as naughty or as nice as you like, or maybe discussion on certain topics etc...

I am happy to kick off with a couple of pics if everyone is willing to participate.....your thoughts?

Us Aussies are a horny sexy bunch......lets be proud and show the rest who is the best.....lol

Anyone wishing to PM, please feel free to do so...always up for meeting new friends...

hey all, NSW based fella here.

Joined up a looong time ago, looking to meet some new people and have some fun, don't be shy! :)

Long time Reader First time poster lol

Hey all, 30's guy from syd here!

Hello to you all!

Hi everyone . So many Brissy people here wow ..... Horny now if that counts ..lol

Hi everyone . So many Brissy people here wow ..... Horny now if that counts ..lol

Hello Bigboy....sorry, BigGreg. How are you? Long time no see around the traps. Horny huh? Mmmm sure there is some lucky girlie out there to lend you an um....errr.....hand with your problem...;):devil:

To everyone on here, a big Hello! Brisvegas girlie this way. Age immaterial, let's just say my favourite.....old enough to know better and young enough to keep doing it.....:devil:

Hope you all get the loving you deserve and the mmmmm you desire.

:kiss:MsMoon:kiss:

hey you guys! Melbourne bisexual guy here.. 26 years old and really enjoying talking to new people on here and finding out how many like-minded aussies there are! feel free to add me on yahoo or mail me....would love to chat

Hello Bigboy....sorry, BigGreg. How are you? Long time no see around the traps. Horny huh? Mmmm sure there is some lucky girlie out there to lend you an um....errr.....hand with your problem...;):devil:

To everyone on here, a big Hello! Brisvegas girlie this way. Age immaterial, let's just say my favourite.....old enough to know better and young enough to keep doing it.....:devil:

Hope you all get the loving you deserve and the mmmmm you desire.

:kiss:MsMoon:kiss:

I wish.

I'm not an Aussie myself, but have to say I love Aussie women's accents :)

20 year old bi curious guy from Newcastle, NSW here. I'm a shy quiet guy (that's why I rarely post and mostly lurke) but I'm looking for people generally 18-50 for fun, chat, friendship, etc. I'm mostly looking for women, but I like meeting guys too. I'm very open to different experiences and from looking around here a bit I know I'm gonna have some fun! :)

Well fellow Aussies, it is awesome to see more and more trickling in here....especially the females as well....thanks to everyone for not leaving me standing here alone.

I am open to some suggestions to keep this thread going....any thoughts?

Shall we post pics of ourselves, as naughty or as nice as you like, or maybe discussion on certain topics etc...

I am happy to kick off with a couple of pics if everyone is willing to participate.....your thoughts?

Us Aussies are a horny sexy bunch......lets be proud and show the rest who is the best.....lol

Anyone wishing to PM, please feel free to do so...always up for meeting new friends...

Hi all,

What about opening this up to fellow antipodeans - heaps (hopefully) of Kiwi's also willing to participate.

Married Bi Curious Kiwi

Hi all! 47yo guy from Ipswich, QLD.
I've been reading Literotica for a few years on & off. Finally joined-up. I'm looking for a lady, 35-55yo, to re-learn all I've forgotten about sex. :rolleyes:

Another Brissy guy here.
34 years old.
Western Suburbs.

Can't wait to have a chat. Lost my old login details from way back when, so now I'm just 12Nat34, how creative huh? :/ lol

Hiya all

22 Straight Male From Western Australia, Been readin Lit for as long as i can remember good to see a few Aussies around here, open minded about most things, so yeah thanks for starting the thread.

ah so this is where everyone went LOL

33 m bris - anything else you need to know just ask, or see how i work the threads :D

I have a question for any Brissie people.

Does anyone know where any Munches are held in the Brisbane area??

Depends on what type of munches your after, Bi females, BDSM (fetlife has details on all sorts of happenings in Aussie like Playparties, munches, meet & greets, socials etc).

so good to meet you all

So many new faces and handles I haven't seen around before. Great to see some locals on lit, so nice to find people who can be online in our timezone.
:kiss:

So many new faces and handles I haven't seen around before. Great to see some locals on lit, so nice to find people who can be online in our timezone.
:kiss:

Not to many at this time though, most are asleep already.

Back