Calling out all Australians.....

aussiegav

Experienced
Joined
May 24, 2009
Posts
36
Hi there fellow Aussies. Lets get this thread heaving and show the other countries we are just as horny about sex talk as they are. Dont let me down.....xx
 
Plenty of Aussies here to have fun with, enjoy yourselves:devil:
 
I'm here, just chillin, I"m new to L-E Forums but I've read my fair share of some of the great erotica on here, so I thought I'd join the forums and try and meet some of the authors.
Oh yeah, and I'm from Australia. Usually on late, it's my usual 'me' time.

/waves
 
Well well, it is great to see I have some company. By the way I am 41 yr old Male from Just north of Brisbane. Where are you all from and gender if I may. Also feel free to PM anytime...
 
*waves*

31 guy in Melbourne. On most weekdays and rarely at night.

PM, AIM or MSN chat welcome with any and all aussie ladies :)
 
25/m/Sydney here... Open to most things so if your horny and wanting some fun PM me!
 
There aren't too many Australians here from memory, but I hardly come on or post here therefore, I am not exactly the most credible source.

I am a Sydney sider, but please don't PM me for sex because I am not interested.

Anyway, hopefully you find what you're looking for, whatever that may be!
 
Hi,

Not an Aussie but a Bi curious Kiwi keen to chat to Girls or Guy's on any subject.

PM's welcome
 
Well done ladies and gents. Let's try and keep this post at the top of the thread. The more that see it the more they will join us. Please respect those that don't want to be PM'D and let's show the other countries that aussies love their sex.

Anyone want to start with an erotic experience. Any genre at all. We respect each others sexuality and pls no critisisms of others likes an dislikes, let them have a voice.
 
I'm Aussie, South Aussie in fact. I've seen very few of us here. I've been looking at the stories for a long time and submitted a few (not quite classic literature lol) I'm new to the forum. I'd like to think I'm multi dimensional too and would love to communicate with a similarly single woman.
 
Hi, 29 f Brisbane here...

only new, still finding my feet, but definitely enjoying stumbling around ;)

not a writer, personally, but enjoy the stories and have discovered an exhibitionist streak in myself i never knew i had...

looking forward to getting to know you all...

x

:cattail:
 
Hi, 29 f Brisbane here...

only new, still finding my feet, but definitely enjoying stumbling around ;)

not a writer, personally, but enjoy the stories and have discovered an exhibitionist streak in myself i never knew i had...

looking forward to getting to know you all...

x

:cattail:

Hi there meowminx and thanks for contributing. I have to say I also have a fascination with the same subject. Unfortunately I am still living in a loveless and sexless detached relationship until the house is sold so opportunities to express my sexual demons are limited.

I used to love giving naked massages to her with the windows open so the neighbours could see me naked. They actually commented one day that they watched us for about half hour. The adrenalin rush was awesome mmm
 
I have a question for any Brissie people.

Does anyone know where any Munches are held in the Brisbane area??
 
Introduction

Hiya all, ive been reading stories on here for as long as i can remember, ive also written a few stories of my own but never had the nerve to get them properly editored. Im a 22 y/o male (still a virgin sadly) from mandurah in Western Australia as before written quite a few stories and have a very wild imagination, wel thats all for now hope to get to know you some of you better and catch ya's around.
 
Hello everyone, Brisvegas Female here. As for age, let's just say I am old enough to know better and young enough to keep on doing it.

Feel free to drop a PM, always like a chat, a subject of um...mutual pleasure usually surfaces once the ice is broken. smiles.

:kiss:MsMoon:kiss:
 
Hiya all, ive been reading stories on here for as long as i can remember, ive also written a few stories of my own but never had the nerve to get them properly editored. Im a 22 y/o male (still a virgin sadly) from mandurah in Western Australia as before written quite a few stories and have a very wild imagination, wel thats all for now hope to get to know you some of you better and catch ya's around.

get the stories done and submitted. :)
 
Hey

Hey all,
18 year old Sydney Girl
Bi-curious virgin who only came to this thread to boost the Aussie numbers, its nice to see im not the only aussie on here :D
 
Hello to you all from a visiting Scots Lit author, in NSW for a couple of months with friends. I'm enjoying exploring your country. Maybe it will provide me with inspiration for a new story or two...
 
Hey all,
Relatively new to lit but having a great time with it. Have met some very interesting people - including a new friend I now chat with on a regular basis.
I'm 29/F from south brissie - there sure are a few of us in here - and just wanted to jump in and boost our numbers here.
So hello to all the aussies out there, and I'm certain together we can show the rest of the world how horny we are! ;)
 
Back
Top