Welcome to the Personals Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyG

Shattered
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Posts
24,199
Welcome to the personals forum. This forum is for personal ads only. If you wish to post an ad please do so. There are separate personals sections for BDSM and for GBLT. If you remember to post in the right section it will enhance your chances of receiving appropriate replies (not to mention making the moderator's life easier!). Please do not post the same ad on the main personals forum and the sub forum .

Threads in the personals that are chat threads will be removed and posted to the Playground or other suitable forum.


Flaming/hijacking of threads and generally being rude and argumentative is not allowed. Threads that don't follow these guidelines will be removed and posts will be edited! Don't say you weren't warned.

The posting of personal information is not allowed at Lit. If you wish to be contacted then a response can be made through your e-mail listing in your profile (if enabled) or through Private Messages (again, if enabled).

Do not post e-mail addresses, they will be removed.

Extract from Forum Guidelines:

You may not post personal information of other members or, for that matter, anyone else. We do not allow phone numbers, email addresses, private messages or quotes from private emails to be posted on the forum. This rule also covers real names, employment info, and any other personal information that we deem inappropriate.

If you have any other questions, please contact the moderator.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top