BDSM: Questions and Answers

Thank you for sharing with us, cym. I am so glad you have been able to find someone who so thoroughly completes you. We should all be so lucky!

I, for one, look forward to seeing those pics.
 
http://www.ncsfreedom.org/index2.html


The National Coalition for Sexual Freedom

The National Coalition for Sexual Freedom (NCSF) is a national advocacy and lobbying organization promoting tolerance of sexual minorities and of those who engage in, write about, or study sexual minority practices among consenting adults. The NCSF constituency is broad and includes people of all orientations. Because research indicates that members of the SM-Leather-Fetish communities represent a significant percentage of the population (5%-10%) and experience significant discrimination as a result of their interests, NCSF has a specific commitment to this group.


Anyone familiar with this group? Lots of good stuff on their site about legal issues.
 
cymbidia said:
You guys are great. All of you.

(An aside: i don't understand those who will post thier faces here but not their breasts, for example. Why???

Because some of us have prettier faces than breasts. ;)

And you're great, too, cym.
 
willfulbrat said:
Because some of us have prettier faces than breasts. ;)
Darlin', you go on over to eBay and buy a pair of those long black gloves they have. Slip them on. Tease your nipples up to attention and frame them with your fingers in those gloves. Have someone take THAT picture, up close, just your breasts all erect and begging to be touched and your hands holding them out, offering them to the viewer.

You think *anyone* won't know you have gorgeous breasts?

Beauty is everywhere around us, even (especially?) in the parts of our bodies that we find less-appealing, the parts of our bodies that we would uncover last (or not at all) given the choice.

We are as we are, and even the places that jiggle and sag can be beautiful when caressed by appreciative eyes and shown off by one for whom the act of showing off is a step forward along her own road, a broaching of the wall of her personal anxieties, and a pushing of the limits that bind her to her fears.

Besides, is anyone really perfect?
Okay, Creidhne is DAMN close ~g~ but most of us real people have warts (unless we've burned them off with Compound W) and/or short eyelashes and/or ugly breasts and/or and/or and/or...

Just do it, babes. We only get this one go-round. Why waste it on inhibitions?
:cool:
 
cymbidia:
"Besides, is anyone really perfect?"

As a matter of fact... Nah, my mother told me not to brag.
 
Thank you, cym. I really didn't expect a reply to that, but the black gloves are a wonderful idea!


I'm am so looking forward to seeing your pictures, especially the piercings.
 
Never said:
Great list 'o links, Never. Thanks. The link on "Consensuality" is especially informative and ought to be required reading for everyone, new to the subject as well as those of us who've been around the block once or twice. http://www.steel-door.com/Consentual.html

Willfulbrat? You might see more than you bargained for with these new piercing pics. We'll post them knowing full well that they'll make a lot of people cringe and squeak "eek" in response. However, though many will cringe, there are some who want to see this kinda thing, who need to see that real people do this kinda play - safely, sanely, and with incredible flowing heated consensuality.

Everyone involved in any kinda BDSM with a partner pushes limits, or has them pushed, according to the needs that lie between those people. MS and i do, too, in one or two shocking-to-some-people ways (when we're not lying close, touching gently, and whispering silly love words quietly).
:cool:
 
Bondage to go.

These are really simple to make and they travel really well. All you need is a closet or bathroom door, and you can have your sub helplessly standing for a flogging or what ever evil thoughts come to mind. Just slip it over the top of a door and close it. The fat end catches on the other side leaving you a D ring to play with.

It's even nicer with a spreader bar on her ankles. I only made one. These two are being sold on ebay. Mine isn't as pretty, but it's functional and only cost about 2 dollars. I either cuff her hands together with leather restraints, or use another spreader bar on her wrists.
 
personal testimony

WriterDom said:
Bondage to go.
MS and i just bought some of these from eBay. We used them for the first time last Saturday. They're in at least a few of the pics we took (i don't know how many, exactly, because i was hooded for most of this part of the day's entertainment).

These things **work**.
They're great.

In addition to the good things WD said about them, you can also spread them as far across the width of the door as you like or bring them very close together - and, so, the arms of the person being bound in this way are spread or close.

MS and i give this simple little toy two really enthusiastic thumbs up.

Anyone else have a toy they feel strongly positive (or negative as a way of warning us all) about? Go find a pic, maybe, and post it and tell us?

Good idea, again again again, WD.
(And your poem walks a line that's decidedly erotic while maintaining its sentimental and sensual character; it's a line difficult to walk, difficult to maintain. You're skilled and we're fortunate to have one of your ability speaking for us, about us, through such efforts.)
 
Never... even though some of the links there didn't work it is a super place. Haven't even gotten throught he glossary of terms yet. Definitely going to be helpful, and stimulating.

Writerdom, those make me a bit nervous feeling. Should they? A tingly, kind of nervous though. I am guessing that is good.

Cymbidia, so glad to hear you had such a super vacation. One sits impatiently till you share those pictures. Did you find a place for development?
 
I've begun sorting through the links to pics-development places so kindly offered us here and over in the GB. I've begun sending emails to some likely processing places, explaining the explicitly BDSM nature of the pics and asking if they will develop them and put them onto a disc for us. After i get replies, i'll send the cameras off and have it done. Then we'll post them.

In any case, i left the cameras at my mom's house and she has to mail them to me before i can send them off to be developed.

It is *so* cool to be able, after all this time, to be open with my mom about all this. She's taken to calling me her PP daughter. (PP = porno perverted.) She's got a very active sense of humor about it, obviously. The last night my little guy and i were there, after dinner, i asked him if he wanted some ice cream and informed him that grandma had vanilla or rocky road. For out on the patio came a giggle and then my mom stuck her head in the door. "Vanilla?" she sputtered. "The same old things are taking on new meanings now."

She still doesn't understand and remains slightly alarmed by my admission of sexual masochism, however gently i tried to explain it to her. However, she's met Creidhne and likes him, trusts him to not hurt me, and so even that part of it is cool. (I don't - won't - tell her intimate details. There's *some* stuff one must keep from one's mother in order to protect her, right?)
 
Last edited:
Are you sure we aren't sisters? That sounds so like my Mom and how she would react.
 
Mmhhh Darling Merelan ,

does that mean you would possibly consider introducing me to your mom? ;)
 
Well...

I don't post RL pics, but...ran across this on E-Bay (Dammit, WD, you reminded me to go check out the merchandise.)

If I could only have one thing to play with, it would be a soft flog like this one. The softness and plenitude of the leather makes it an incredibly versatile toy. I like the control and range of possibilities it gives...the force and arc behind a blow become incredibly important to the type and intensity of sensation created.

Plus, if you're into leather (can you tell that I am? LOL), giving one a good workout revives that wonderful new-leather smell. Very fun all purpose toy.
 
Last edited:
Sweet Mistress Hecate, my mother would love you. She is such a cool Mom. Would have to explain a few things to her, but she would be going.
"Well, there's something you don't see everyday... Hmmm...." That's if she saw some of the pics here.
 
RisiaSky? I know that SteamyChik's Master (or husband or Dom or whatever they call him) makes *really* high quality, very esthetically pleasing leather floggers, if you're in the market. Ask her for their web page.
:cool:
 
I'd recommend anything from the Snake Pit on ebay. They usually have 4 or 5 flogger auctions going all the time.
 
cym & WD

Thanks for the suggestions. Steamy, if you're around, please e-mail me your web address. I'm broke, but I can window shop and plan, right?

Actually, I shouldn't buy anything for a while. We have a tiny place. I had my nieces last week and it's like: Okay, close bedroom door. Lock storage area. "No, kids, don't look under the bathroom sink. Or on the high bookshelves. Or in the broom closet." Feh.

I did, however, forget to take the handcuffs and chain off the ceiling fixture. Hubbie's family was not amused.

But I was.
 
I would kinda like to check it out myself also, if I could get the addy also...................

Thanks.:cool:
 
BDSM themed pics processing: follow-up

FYI: Many of the links to kink-friendly photog establishments listed at alt.com are dead.

Additionally, one can find good links viz a google search, for example, but you'll have to wade through a *lot* of places that don't want this kind of business to find the ones who aren't opposed to it.

That said, i sent emails of inquiry to several businesses about the processing of this film. Here's the email i sent:
>Hello,
>
>I have a couple disposable cameras worth of pictures to be developed. The pictures are sexually graphic and contain consensual and completely legal pictures that are explicitly and edgily BDSM in nature. In other words, they're pictures of piercing, flogging, anal play, ect... and all of it between two consenting adults.
>
>Will you develop such pictures, put them onto a disc, and send them back to me?
>
>Thanks for considering my request,
>cym

I rec'd replies to every email i sent. A few of the replies told me reasons why they couldn't process my film. Three of the replies were standouts, and it is one of the three to whom i'll send the film (if my mother EVER gets it sent up here). The three best replies i got are:

Blondie's Photo Processing
http://www.affections.com/photo.html

Dear Cym,
We have not problems with with the type of pictures you have mentioned in you e-mail. We will not do beastility or photos of children (under the age of 18 ) These are both illegal. We do have a couple of other thing that we will not do like suffication...sometimes people do things for excitment that we just don't feel confortable duplicating in anyway, but the things
you mentions ...NO problem.

If you have any other questions, please let us know. We will look forward to doing business with you.


Photographic Impressions
http://photoimp.com/

Good morning,
We can process and print the film you speak of.

For your information:
There is one Federal law that we must follow in regards to BD/SM.
If your images depict sexual penetration while both hands of
the other person are bound in such a way that normal movement
is restricted, then we can not develop such images.

Your choice of 3.5" floppy or CD along with your prints is ok with an additional charge of $10 per roll.
Thank you for your interest in our services.


Yolie's Digital Imaging & Photography
http://www.yolie.com/adult_film_processing.htm

Hello cym,
Processing your film is not a problem, been doing this for 15 years . . . for pricing please check out the order form on my website: www.yolie.com . . and also see the "Film Processing" page for pricing on scans to floppy or Cd.

Turnaround time is usually 3-5 days for completion. ( If you send a Check, there will be a delay in sending you the finished product for 1 1/2 weeks - to clear the check- (normal procedure). If you want to pay be visa or charge card, I will send you a copy of the transaction . . . and I am the only one who will process your card transaction.

If you have any concerns or other questions don't hesitate to give me a call M - F 10:30 - 4:30


So, happily, i think there's a bunch of trustworthy people out there to process these kinda pics.

Just thought y'all might want this info sometime and wanted to be thorough. Besides, you were nice enough to give me links when i asked.
:cool:
 
grrrr

*putting on a disappointed face* Looks like there are really some trustworthy shops out there ... so this means I am not gonna get to do the scanning then I guess...

*bursting into a smile* seriously - it is great to know such places are there in case you have a need for them .. but darlings, maybe you better consider getting a digi cam some time *G* would save all of us a lot of waiting .. and waiting .. and waiting ...
 
Back
Top