Lit Chat

ScottishCouple

Experienced
Does this ever, ever work anymore?
Used to be quite fun "back in the day".
Does anyone know of any alternatives?

Not really, I haven't found any decent chat sites since Yahoo closed theirs down. Its a shame.

Thank you, btw. :)

Seems to work intermittently - briefly up last week - doesn't appear to be working today :-(

I was able to get into the log in screen last week but then I didn't recognize my screen name and password

Lit chat was up for a couple of days last week. I too had the issue of sign-on screen, but they fixed that later in the week and I was able to chat. Why they can't get it to work steadily is beyond me. I sure do miss the fun and interaction with other Litsters over there.

Not working yet this week though - although as mentioned before it now seems to be weeks between it working :-(

Have not been able to log into the chat for some time. I miss meeting some new people and chatting with those I have known for a few years now.

It seems as though people are afraid to ask the people that run this site- about Lit Chat. Apparently no one gets an answer or they get something nasty. Strange. I would think - all things considered - that Lit Chat is an easy site to code and run. Kinda like Obamacare hey?

It seems as though people are afraid to ask the people that run this site- about Lit Chat. Apparently no one gets an answer or they get something nasty. Strange. I would think - all things considered - that Lit Chat is an easy site to code and run. Kinda like Obamacare hey?

From what I understand the chat site is an outsourced application. There is a sticky post at the top of the general board that says they are looking at other providers, but that was way back in January.

There was a thread here where folks tried to get an alternate Lit chat room going through another site (it may have been chatzy.com).

Back