Lit Chat

ScottishCouple

Experienced
Joined
May 31, 2013
Posts
78
Does this ever, ever work anymore?
Used to be quite fun "back in the day".
Does anyone know of any alternatives?
 
Not really, I haven't found any decent chat sites since Yahoo closed theirs down. Its a shame.

Thank you, btw. :)
 
Seems to work intermittently - briefly up last week - doesn't appear to be working today :-(
 
I was able to get into the log in screen last week but then I didn't recognize my screen name and password
 
Lit chat was up for a couple of days last week. I too had the issue of sign-on screen, but they fixed that later in the week and I was able to chat. Why they can't get it to work steadily is beyond me. I sure do miss the fun and interaction with other Litsters over there.
 
Not working yet this week though - although as mentioned before it now seems to be weeks between it working :-(
 
Have not been able to log into the chat for some time. I miss meeting some new people and chatting with those I have known for a few years now.
 
It seems as though people are afraid to ask the people that run this site- about Lit Chat. Apparently no one gets an answer or they get something nasty. Strange. I would think - all things considered - that Lit Chat is an easy site to code and run. Kinda like Obamacare hey?
 
It seems as though people are afraid to ask the people that run this site- about Lit Chat. Apparently no one gets an answer or they get something nasty. Strange. I would think - all things considered - that Lit Chat is an easy site to code and run. Kinda like Obamacare hey?

From what I understand the chat site is an outsourced application. There is a sticky post at the top of the general board that says they are looking at other providers, but that was way back in January.
 
There was a thread here where folks tried to get an alternate Lit chat room going through another site (it may have been chatzy.com).
 
Back
Top