Just another horny girl

Joined
Aug 29, 2013
Posts
25
Hey guys, it's late and I'm horny, so I figured I'd post this and hope for the best. So, I'm a busy girl. And I'm usually too caught up in whatever I'm doing to take a second and fuck myself. But, I always regret not doing it more by the time I go back to school. Anyways, I'm basically looking for a guy (or girl) who is always horny and will constantly tell me to stop whatever I'm doing and go stick a dildo in my ass. Or something like that. I'm totally into being told what to do, so if you ever want to get off, just hit me up. Not to mention, I'm kind of looking for a guy who won't take no for an answer, and will kinda degrade me too. I'm kinda submissive that way. Well, I'm not sure if this makes any sense to anyone, but if it does, feel free to shoot me a pm. But for god's sake, guys I do have standards. So if you send me a message that just says "Hey sexy" or something like that, I probably won't respond. But, if you're someone who actually took a minute or two to write something polite and well thought out, I guarantee a response. ;)
So, yeah. That's about it. What can I say, I'm just a horny girl looking for someone to manage my sex life. By which I mean, constantly fucking me. Like, I wanna be sore. That's about it, have fun

-Ash
 
I'll happily manage your sex life

I'm more than willing to tell you what to do and where as well as when. I'll also tell you what a cunt your are when you need to be put down.

But you need to email me and tell me why I sould even consider taking my time with you. Why do you deserve it.
 
Welcome to posting, bet your "inbox" fills up quickly, good luck, have fun, be careful!
 
Sounds like your looking for every guy, who wouldn't love a girl like you.
 
Back
Top