Sexy role-play?

renee4bigdaddy

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Posts
498
Role-play idea - My mom is following her nursing career and has just moved me and her to a new town. She works alot so I have plenty of time to myself and find some creative ways to meet new guys of all ages. One way to is to dress in an old pair or worn cut-off jeans, a pink bikini top and a pair of pink high heels and walk the sidewalks of new neighborhoods just to see who I can meet. I've had the low-rider jeans for a few years and they are well worn plus they don't exactly fit me any longer and it looks like I'm wedged into them, plus they are cut down to almost no length on the legs. I feel so sexy and alive when I dress like this and park my car under a shade tree and just take my keys and sunglasses and start walking the sidewalks, well tanned, my thumbs hooked on my pockets and a smile on my face as I walk these strange streets.

Want to play? E-mail me (reneebhscheer69 at g) your reaction when you see me and introduce yourself and lets see where this leads! Daddy aged guys with big shaved cocks are more than welcome!
 
hey

Hey there you are extremely beautiful I would love to talk with you, pm me
 
Bump plus I like the idea of you having a pair of cuffs out visible somewhere - your car, front porch, coffee table?
 
Bump plus I like the idea of you having a pair of cuffs out visible somewhere - your car, front porch, coffee table?

Cuffs are lapped over my belt, as they should be. Easy to reach, set to speedily put over someone's wrists - speed cuffing they call it - almost before the subject realize's the cold nickeled steel is embracing their lower arms...
 
Back
Top