Nerdy semi-thick girl looking for a confident Asian guy

I'm an Asian man!! *raises hand, and winks at you with my almond eyes* ;)

I'm half asian does that count?

Yes it still counts. My ex was half Korean. Although I seriously wondered if I was more Asian than him sometimes. He wouldn't touch his momma's food (WHICH WAS AMAZING!!) and I spoke more Korean than he did. LMAO.

what you love about asian men?

Their soft beautifully colored skin, their strong hands and legs, Dark hair, absolutely gorgeous eyes, their accents, their attitudes, their culture. (From Chinese, to Korean, to Vietnamese, Japanese, etc. I love every type of culture and their differences.) Need I go on??

Ahhhh

Sorry I didn't realize it was an Asian mouth you wanted to grind on... Still Hot!! But Asian... I am not. If I could change I would though !

Exactly. Sweet, loving, loyal, etc. Ugh I've got it bad....
Don't forget we're also frequently tech savvy, usually musical, and we get a racial bonus to gaming!

But in all seriousness, it's great to hear you're into Asian (presumably Asian-American) men.

My soft spot is nerdy girls with a sense of adventure (and preferably an affinity for literature). We should chat :)

Don't forget we're also frequently tech savvy, usually musical, and we get a racial bonus to gaming!

But in all seriousness, it's great to hear you're into Asian (presumably Asian-American) men.

My soft spot is nerdy girls with a sense of adventure (and preferably an affinity for literature). We should chat :)

Hahaha this is true!! And sounds like your right, we Should chat. ;)

just wanted to say hello! :p
hope you are not being overwelmed by messages from Asian men :p

I myself enjoy easy going people who enjoy laughing at the world :p you sound interesting and would love to get to know you better.

I promise, I'll make you laugh, not just at Me, but with my witty batter :) hope to hear from you.

just wanted to say hello! :p
hope you are not being overwelmed by messages from Asian men :p

I myself enjoy easy going people who enjoy laughing at the world :p you sound interesting and would love to get to know you better.

I promise, I'll make you laugh, not just at Me, but with my witty batter :) hope to hear from you.

witty batter? ew

are you getting any responses along the lines of this thread? suppose it would be easier if you didn't have to wade through dorky posts like mine which are not strictly on topic...

I'm not Asian but it is a change to see a girl looking for an Asian guy. Seems to be the other way round. By the way i like your interests. Good to see more geeks here.

Lol I know I see that a lot more than chicks looking for guys.

Back