Looking for some conversation

able18

Overqualified Lurker
Long time lurker first time thread starter. I'm just looking for some interesting conversations to help pass these slow work days. I'm 25 male and open to talking about almost any subject. If you're interested in chatting feel free to post or pm me. Don't have high expectations for this thread but just thought I would try. Thanks for looking.

I'm open to pretty much any topic of conversation. Just want to pass this slow day.

I've had some good conversations with some interesting people so far. Anyone want to chat today?

I agree profile is a bit light. I mean I'll chat with anyone about anything but if you don't even put the time in to your profile then well

What else would you like to see in my profile? Anyone interested in chatting today?

Perhaps some interests. Chatting about anything is nice, but put some potential conversation starters in your profile. Give people something to go on.

I have lots of interests like most people on here do. Movies, sports, books, and yes what brings most people here, sex. It all depends on the mood and the person you're talking to about the conversation topic. I'm just interested in the conversation itself. Spending time getting to know someone new. I don't particular mind what the conversation may be about.

Back